PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
bro, how.

still WIP, but if you want to use with Mtool, might (?) be playable. Haven't done bug testing, but BGM bug from previous MTL shouldn't exist.

also, I was setting the game a bit easier for debugging purpose

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021

still WIP, but if you want to use with Mtool, might (?) be playable. Haven't done bug testing, but BGM bug from previous MTL shouldn't exist.

also, I was setting the game a bit easier for debugging purpose
Is there a way to fix the bgm bug but use the old translation?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Apparently there are gonna be some fixes/finishing the events with the white haired girl defeat scene be the final one to finish

Google fu mentions something about possible release of the update in NOV 10. (Need translation confirmation)

I'm kinda bummed because some of the scenes aren't the characters that only got 1 scene from the whole game, while others got even MORE with this update

Macgill

Apr 21, 2021
May i ask is this game also include the current version because there is still development in their website?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anyone mind compiling a list of current and upcoming changes after 1.0? Looking at individual tweets from devs hardly help me get the gist of things

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Dev posted the list of the scenes and how to get them

Damn, some of the characters still didn't got more scenes, heck, even some H-scenes only stayed with 1 scene

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes