pikachuhuang

Jun 23, 2019
Hey sportsfan30, loving the translation so far. Unfortunately, the game keeps freezing for me during this specific frame after she climaxes with the washer robot. Anyone else having this happen to them?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Hey sportsfan30, loving the translation so far. Unfortunately, the game keeps freezing for me during this specific frame after she climaxes with the washer robot. Anyone else having this happen to them?
Weird, on my game the fight works just fine. Can you send me a copy of your save file?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019

So played your latest save file. Fought a bat and interrogation machine and went through all the dialog associated w/ the interrogation machine. No freezes on my end, resisted and came multiple times during each different interrogation dialog tree event.

The attached zip is the data files from my working copy, recommend you try this first. If that doesn't work, recommend you download a fresh copy of V1.08 of the game that is on page four of this thread and use your save files you uploaded. The game might be unstable if you are using a different version.

I dug through all the events involved w/ the interrogation machine and nothing is jumping out as an inconsistency.

Let me know if you are still encountering the issue.

Nov 4, 2018
The description texts for the blocking/evading/barrier commands (when the enemy attempts to restrain Amethyst are untranslated. This is with patch 20200910.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
The description texts for the blocking/evading/barrier commands (when the enemy attempts to restrain Amethyst are untranslated. This is with patch 20200910.
By design. My multiple attempts to translate those texts end up breaking that text box or freezing the game. Not sure if it is related to an addon used by the developer. If you have a way to change that text please let me know and I will translate the descriptions.

Luckily the resource and resource cost are readable (i.e. 10TP) so the players can understand the impact for each choice.

pikachuhuang

Jun 23, 2019
So played your latest save file. Fought a bat and interrogation machine and went through all the dialog associated w/ the interrogation machine. No freezes on my end, resisted and came multiple times during each different interrogation dialog tree event.

The attached zip is the data files from my working copy, recommend you try this first. If that doesn't work, recommend you download a fresh copy of V1.08 of the game that is on page four of this thread and use your save files you uploaded. The game might be unstable if you are using a different version.

I dug through all the events involved w/ the interrogation machine and nothing is jumping out as an inconsistency.

Let me know if you are still encountering the issue.
Everything works well now, I'm guessing I just fucked up copying the files over the first time somehow. Thanks!

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
If the game runs very slowly, try disabling Smooth BattleLog:

- Open the .\www\js\plugins.js
- Search for {"name":"MPP_SmoothBattleLog","status":true
- And change it to {"name":"MPP_SmoothBattleLog","status":false

I also suggest changing the Default Font Size from 28 to 18:

- Search for "Default Font":"GameFont, Verdana, Arial, Courier New","Font Size":"28"
- And change it to "Default Font":"GameFont, Verdana, Arial, Courier New","Font Size":"18"

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Update -

All battle text has been condensed down to 64 characters or less. I am in the process of doing a quick run through to ensure no text bugs causing a crash. Once completed I will release the patch and ask for a mod to update the front page.

On a side note I did tweak the game files to change how repairing the costume works. I have changed the repair costume common event to require 5 repair materials before you can fix the costume. One thing about this game that bugged me was the tearing of the costume seemed optional. With how many repairs you naturally gained over time it seems your costume state was dictated by player agency. So now for me at least, the repair items will be used up faster and another primary use for money outside buying skill books. This run through will help me balance if it stays 5 per use or if I change the amount.

If you all are interested I will release that as an alternative patch. Also if anyone has any ideas on how to spruce up the game, with little modifications like the change to repair material, let me know and I will try to incorporate those changes.

*Edit - Akyryz's post led me to relook at the plugins file and found the untranslated in-game Load menu. Finally found one of my two outstanding tasks. Only item left which I am still clueless on is the restraint counter descriptions text.

Last edited:

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
What about increasing how much corruption you gain from being molested in-combat? Right now you only really gain large amounts of corruption by repeatedly losing, and even then it takes quite a while to reach the final tier.
You can remove corruption at the goth-loli knight using money as well so it also acts as another sink.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
What about increasing how much corruption you gain from being molested in-combat? Right now you only really gain large amounts of corruption by repeatedly losing, and even then it takes quite a while to reach the final tier.
You can remove corruption at the goth-loli knight using money as well so it also acts as another sink.
Interesting idea. Need to look into this since the corruption is actually the luck stat being used. Every climax increases Amethyst's luck by +1, she sure is getting lucky :cool: (sorry had to do it...)

Edit- After quick review of some major common events, a few ideas jump out at me.

Boost Amethyst's luck after loss events and tailor the boost based on how severe the scene was. This is the easiest method but only affects losses.

Another idea is to adjust the consequences for climaxing during battle and boost the luck gain. Can see this snowballing out of control once you get constantly crit locked.

The final thing that came to me was to increase the cost to remove corruption (i.e. luck). Current equation for cost is take current corruption subtract the base 88 you start at then multiply it by 30 (350 corruption = 7,860 seeds to remove). If all we are looking for is a dump stat this would suffice. Maybe mix this with one or both of the other ideas.

No matter what this will throw off the game's balance and might make it impossible to finish Cloudy's Castle without massive grinding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Some_Weeb

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
I'm kind of interested in this corruption stuff, I'm not really sure what happens when it's high or low, but if you end up messing with it I would be interested to see what happens in combat.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I'm kind of interested in this corruption stuff, I'm not really sure what happens when it's high or low, but if you end up messing with it I would be interested to see what happens in combat.
From what I found in the files, corruption drives activating Aching body (>250 corruption), Sensitive body (>400 corruption), and Too honest to pleasure (>600 corruption) bastes and deciding which dialog tree Amethyst uses during torments in combat. One thing I was wrong on, I assumed corruption only increased from climax but a loss also increases corruption by an additional 18, 19, 20, 21, or 22.

Hidden from the player is a stat called Feeling level (variable 0103) (quick translation). This stat will increase/decrease by a set amount per baste, by costume status, some worn accessories, and current excitement. Examples are: Estrus = +1 feeling level, Crest of Perversion (Cloudy) = +5 feeling level, and equipping Quarta Guardian = -2 feeling level. During combat the game checks your feeling level and will adjust avoidance and resistance, using that total amount for a specific roll or check. Additionally, as your excitement / lust bar increases so to does your feeling level. As Amethyst gets hornier she takes more damage, dodges less, and resists less until climax. After climax wears off her resistances after baste adjustments returns.

tl;dr - Corruption only triggers Aching body, Sensitive body, and Too honest to pleasure bastes and changes up which dialog tree Amethyst uses during torments. The three bastes also debuff Amethyst's stats so there are direct impacts if we boost the corruption gains.

PS. I am not going to play with the feeling level stats. Too many different events tie back into the feeling level and changing this has a good chance of breaking the game stability.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Did a quick run through of most of the fights and encountered no bugs that I could find. Instead of holding onto the patch until Friday I am releasing it now.

Additionally, based on the requests above I have made some quick modifications and am releasing the Hardmode patch for those who want to try it.

NOTE - You only need one of the two patches for the full translation. If you do not want the adjusted mechanics download the Base Game patch. If you would like to try the Work in progress Hardmode patch only download that file.

To install either patch, ensure the data folder and the js folders of your game are overwritten with these new files. If you are using any custom plugins like the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu this patch will break it. Recommend you reinstall those other plugins after installing my patch or do not overwrite the js folder and deal with the in game menu load staying untranslated :eek:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The thing I might be most excited about is finally having the actual numbers for the bastes.

EDIT: Playing on Hard Mode is still not too hard. Increasing the cost of special abilities might help make it a bit more balanced so you can't just spam endless Triple Strikes and actually have to ration them. Reducing the drop rate of items in combat, reducing the Seed drop amount, and reducing the sale price of duplicate amulets might also help with the objective of making spamming items less relevant. By the time I was done Ard I had so much money from duplicate amulets that I could buy infinite everything. Did decide to do something dumb and tried to break through the center trap room in the Laboratory to see how it affected the run and found that the line of text when a Combatant resurrects in the final fight is not translated, in case you're looking for another goose chase in the files.

Last edited:
Reactions: sportsfan30

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I might be wrong here but she was supposed to be unbeatable, right?
The only ones who can and should win against her are the bosses because they cheat.
But the moment you disable their traps...
Now, when her clothes are way too torn it's when she starts to lose resistance.
There comes a point where she accumulates so many bad statuses that she can do nothing else.
So, I believe that to make the game more difficult,
you would need to make the enemies successfully hit their attacks more often and increase their HP.

Edit: And I managed to break the game by having her climax at the very end of a battle. lol
Yeah, tweaking the files. I guess the game does not support map climax, such a bummer. xD

sportsfan30 I use AstroGrep to search for text inside the files.

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I might be wrong here but she was supposed to be unbeatable, right?
The only ones who can and should win against her are the bosses because they cheat.
But the moment you disable their traps...
Now, when her clothes are way too torn it's when she starts to lose resistance.
There comes a point where she accumulates so many bad statuses that she can do nothing else.
So, I believe that to make the game more difficult,
you would need to make the enemies successfully hit their attacks more often and increase their HP.

Edit: And I managed to break the game by having her climax at the very end of a battle. lol
Yeah, tweaking the files. I guess the game does not support map climax, such a bummer. xD

sportsfan30 I use AstroGrep to search for text inside the files.
You are right lore wise Amethyst is supposed to be unbeatable through normal means. My mechanic changes focused on having money sinks (increasing corruption faster, cost for corruption removal, & requiring more repair materials to fix the costume). Not sure about how you play, but I end up with a ton of spare accessories and money through my play through. Which makes keeping corruption down and item spamming easy to do and leads to easier combat at large.

The only other change I focused on was increasing MP loss during climax which stays thematically correct (those slimes love magic power ;)).

I would love to somehow incorporate map climax, makes sense with the many traps on the maps. Just don't know how to handle running out of HP from one of these events.

Going to look into AstroGrep. My issues with the restraint counter text and Ard Village stage challenge event untranslated description text is that my attempts to translate those end up breaking text boxes. Not sure if it is an RPG Maker issue or an RPG Maker plugin issue.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
The thing I might be most excited about is finally having the actual numbers for the bastes.

EDIT: Playing on Hard Mode is still not too hard. Increasing the cost of special abilities might help make it a bit more balanced so you can't just spam endless Triple Strikes and actually have to ration them. Reducing the drop rate of items in combat, reducing the Seed drop amount, and reducing the sale price of duplicate amulets might also help with the objective of making spamming items less relevant. By the time I was done Ard I had so much money from duplicate amulets that I could buy infinite everything. Did decide to do something dumb and tried to break through the center trap room in the Laboratory to see how it affected the run and found that the line of text when a Combatant resurrects in the final fight is not translated, in case you're looking for another goose chase in the files.
Sigh, the only fight in this entire game that put the add combat log text command in the Troops file. Every other fight pulls in combat text from the Common Events file...

Thanks for the catch MuninKai.

You all know the drill, new patch to fix this oversight.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Wish I had waited on releasing the last patch.

Good news everybody. I figured out how to translate the restraint counter description text and some other misc text. As it stands right now I think I found and translated all outstanding text.

So unless someone else finds anything I missed, the base patch is complete.

As for the hardmode patch, I reverted the MP drain and increased cost for removing corruption from the Goth-Loli. My new tweaks are all about decreasing seed generation: decreasing amount gained from chests and decreasing amount gained from selling accessories. I did readjust seed drops from Ollicts but nothing too extreme.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr - Base patch is now complete unless I missed some text.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes