Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019

I was looking around the creator's twitter and I found a post that shows that we might be able to play as other characters

Nov 4, 2018
Based on Google Translate, it's a feature still in development (the top of the menu is still labeled "Ametus"). It seems he will release it to supporters.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Can't tell if it will be a new mini-game/demo for new project, a special mode for the current game, or a big update to the main game. Also, I see at the top of the game screen that there is a turn counter, which should make combat more tactical assuming spells and skills cause turn delays.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone have a good tool for comparing differences between two separate JSONs? Spent a few minutes trying to compare V1.08 and V1.10 Common Events and the online tool I used maxed my computer RAM then locked up my browser.

Was hoping to find an easy way to import my changes into V1.10 but as it stands I may stop with V1.08.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Does anyone have a good tool for comparing differences between two separate JSONs? Spent a few minutes trying to compare V1.08 and V1.10 Common Events and the online tool I used maxed my computer RAM then locked up my browser.

Was hoping to find an easy way to import my changes into V1.10 but as it stands I may stop with V1.08.
You could use something like or . In general just a google search for "versioning compare 2 text files" without the quotes can get you stuff. Some like the diffchecker have applications you can install for advanced use. In general what you want to do is diff the files. So how to do that depends on your OS if you want to do it locally on large files. for windows for instance.

Last edited:
Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
You could use something like or . In general just a google search for "versioning compare 2 text files" without the quotes can get you stuff. Some like the diffchecker have applications you can install for advanced use. In general what you want to do is diff the files. So how to do that depends on your OS if you want to do it locally on large files. for windows for instance.
Thanks the diffchecker worked with the Common Events files. Other tools I found online couldn't handle that file. Will play with it more after I release the 1.08 edits.

UPDATE - Most of the way completed with Cloudy's castle. All loss scenes are completed, need to finish some misc map dialogs, and all of Cloudy's dialog tree leading up to the final confrontation (and holy shit there are a ton of options for her depending on what triggers are active). Once that is complete I still need to finish the recollection room, Quarta home base, Common Events, and then all combat log text. Still don't have a good eta, before starting the final dungeon I thought I was further along but Cloudy taught me otherwise...

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Alright, well I lied. I underestimated how long it was going to take to finish the damn Common Events file. At this point I still have ~1100 lines of text to review.

Since I promised a patch by today, I will upload all that I have completed so far. If you prefer to play the fully edited file then I recommend you hold off for another week or so for me to finish. Otherwise if you can't wait any longer or want to play test the current build feel free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do note that I have not had time to fully play test this build so if you encounter any errors please let me know. I tried hard to prevent the typical mistakes from my last patch which is what added some additional time this go around.

Finally, I am including a pdf with this patch. Early on I did some data mining and made a list of all buffs/debuffs (Bastes) that modify Amethyst's stats. If the Baste does not change stats (i.e. Breast Milk) then I did not include it on the list. If the listed buff/debuff has a * then multiply that percentage against the base stat for the new value. If it is an addition/subtraction then multiply that percentage to the base number then take that result and either add/subtract that from the base stat (i.e. +30% Crit; Base Crit of 50 leads to (50 * 0.3) + 50 = 15 + 50 = Buffed Crit of 65.)

Going to keep working on the combat text. Aiming to complete it by next weekend (7-8 days) but no guarantees. I am reviewing each 1200 events in the Common Events file to ensure the text makes sense for each active flag and variable.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Makes you wonder just how many of these debuffs can be stacked onto Amethyst and still win against final boss Cloudy.
Good luck with that, only way I can see that working is to disable all traps before the fight while avoiding some of the more powerful debuffs (i.e. crest) and maybe item spam. All the hidden stats (like flat armor & evasion) take massive nose dives with just a few Bastes. When messing around while trying to trigger different dialogs, even 5-6 Bastes was enough for enemies to crit often. Each crit is typically enough for climax or bring you right to the edge and if you get caught in a crit loop you will be knocked out fast.

Reactions: f9account

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Only a week late but I have finished going through each event and tweaking the text. This patch will have everything translated except for the restraint counter tool tips. Tried to translate it those but it always ended up breaking the dialog box.

This patch is meant for V1.08 of the game. I have not had the time to fully playtest this but from my limited testing it should work just fine. If you encounter any issues please let me know.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Only a week late but I have finished going through each event and tweaking the text. This patch will have everything translated except for the restraint counter tool tips. Tried to translate it those but it always ended up breaking the dialog box.

This patch is meant for V1.08 of the game. I have not had the time to fully playtest this but from my limited testing it should work just fine. If you encounter any issues please let me know.
Thanks for your work on this. It is much better than the machine translation I had been using. A lot of the conversations turn out to be pretty funny. If you are looking for games similar to this, I'd suggest Similar heroine who starts off strong getting corrupted by pervy enemies in a dungeon. Make sure you get the most recent version, since the initial release was super buggy. It is much less polished than this one, but still has some good stuff. I can give you a machine translation or translator++ savefile for it if you need one.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for your work on this. It is much better than the machine translation I had been using. A lot of the conversations turn out to be pretty funny. If you are looking for games similar to this, I'd suggest Similar heroine who starts off strong getting corrupted by pervy enemies in a dungeon. Make sure you get the most recent version, since the initial release was super buggy. It is much less polished than this one, but still has some good stuff. I can give you a machine translation or translator++ savefile for it if you need one.
I'm interested in translation work as well, may I get that savefile too, please?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I'd suggest
Oh, i played this one. Fun game centered on bad status effects, pretty good content-wise.
Though heavily un-optimized, lagging like hell.
Main problem with it though was at high corruption game spams compulsory masturbation events like every minute, which completely destroys game tempo.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks. Going to hold off on translating/editing another game for now, this one took much more time then I had originally thought it would take.

I'm interested in translation work as well, may I get that savefile too, please?
Looking forward to your work, this game looks interesting.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Here is the trans file for the latest version of You may need to export it as a rpgtrans patch and then patch with that to get it to work. The game was very tricky to get to not break when translated.

Thanks. Going to hold off on translating/editing another game for now, this one took much more time then I had originally thought it would take.
Don't blame you. It is a ton of effort translating things. I wasn't suggesting it as a translation project, just a less well known game that's similar to this one.

Reactions: f9account
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes