Nov 4, 2018
One question not related to translation: has anyone tried the mini-game in the abandoned village, where you fight some ollicts and get a random prize? I've gotten a cursed accessory that that boosts some stats but randomly adds some arousal/lust, but the text hints at some other prize that drops rarely. What is that item and what's its effects and drop rate?

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
One question not related to translation: has anyone tried the mini-game in the abandoned village, where you fight some ollicts and get a random prize? I've gotten a cursed accessory that that boosts some stats but randomly adds some arousal/lust, but the text hints at some other prize that drops rarely. What is that item and what's its effects and drop rate?
There are 3 accessories in total that you can get for beating difficulty 4. Two of them boost PAtk/MAtk respectively while increasing sensitivity, and one increases your chance at escaping restraints in combat. You will get them in order and you cannot get dupes; doing more than 3 runs will only give you regular Lv3 accessories.

The final item that can be acquired from it is a magic ball that you can bring to the goth loli knight to remove the Magic Ball Embedded baste, but you can only get it as a reward if you have that baste when you do the challenge. I believe it's a guaranteed drop from difficulty 2 and above.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Linking V1.08 with my 100% translation patch applied. This is using the original game mechanics, see my previous post for hardmode patch if you want it. Going to see if a mod will update the main page. Success

Zippy Share

Anonfiles

YourFileStore

*Edited post for clarity.

Last edited:

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
A bit new to this game again since a proper translation started happening. How much is translated in this translation patch? Is it the entire game or are some things still missing since the word "base" for the translation patch was used so i wasn't too sure how far along the translation was.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
A bit new to this game again since a proper translation started happening. How much is translated in this translation patch? Is it the entire game or are some things still missing since the word "base" for the translation patch was used so i wasn't too sure how far along the translation was.
Completed. I called it base (short hand for base game) because I was working on a hardmode version that modified game mechanics (primarily money generation).

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarchistic

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Completed. I called it base (short hand for base game) because I was working on a hardmode version that modified game mechanics (primarily money generation).
Thank you for the response! I can't wait to actually play the game and understand what is going on. Should probably let the mod or whoever has the original post to change it from being MTL now. It's MUCH better than what it was before your translation.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

BigSmurf

Mar 3, 2020
I too would like to know what changed with respect to the previous version, as i completed the game before and it seemed a real end

I also am unsure if downloading from the main post or from the patches in the discussion,

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Is this a reupload/reposted or something? I conpleted this game already.
Sportsfan30 had been working on fixing the translation (the original translation was incomplete and was nonsensical in many parts due to being machine-translated). So now we'll get to enjoy the game and understand what they're saying. :D

If you already have the game, sportfan30 has the patches here. Note that it's for V1.08 so it might not work on older or newer versions. His post also contains the "hard mode patch" (it's in a separate file and is labeled) and the gameplay changes are listed there.

BigSmurf

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks i had a version of June, pretty difficult to understand, so i need to download the 1.08 and apply the patch too if I understood correctly

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Sportsfan30 had been working on fixing the translation (the original translation was incomplete and was nonsensical in many parts due to being machine-translated). So now we'll get to enjoy the game and understand what they're saying. :D

If you already have the game, sportfan30 has the patches here. Note that it's for V1.08 so it might not work on older or newer versions. His post also contains the "hard mode patch" (it's in a separate file and is labeled) and the gameplay changes are listed there.
I see..its just a hard mode patch update, I completed the game without curing myself of all the sexual debuff in which is already hardcore mode for me as i needed to go through the scenes since you can't really fast forward the restraining rape that fast and pray you get your turn to free yourself and use your strongest AoE skill/spell.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Also, I'm curious since noone has answered it. Is there any way to make Amethyst completely naked? Someone posted pictures that showed nude assets earlier in this thread, but nobody has really answered if it was possible or not.

Any way to do this, sportsfan30?

I also keep trying to lose to the Cameras to get the exhibitionism trait but it always defaults me to the magic box or the paintings even if the fight just has the cameras. Any way to properly get this debuff?

Edit: I THINK I figured out how. I guess they need sufficient data on Amethyst to work. Lost to boss and then lost to them and that seemed to do it in terms of getting exhibitionism trait to proc. Still unsure if a all possible for her to go fully nude.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The description alone is a turnoff.
Games like this are not even worthy to be considered "games".
I would rather play a "gallery mode" inwhich i just select what monster i want to see the character being raped by and fap to the scene. I guess i'll have to look for a 100% save.
As said above. If all the fun is about being defeated why i should bother with an hard mode patch?

Nov 4, 2018
As said above. If all the fun is about being defeated why i should bother with an hard mode patch?
Actually the fun is in playing the game. I guess part of the fun is finding out how many debuffs can be stacked and still beat the final boss.

IMO the hard mode patch is for those who like this game enough to finish it many times over, and want a challenge greater than what the game's highest difficulty can offer.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Theres several mechanics and events that work only in the story progression that arent in the recollection room.

Kind of curious if this was a repost aswell. Have a very good translation version from a previous thread

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Where can you a way to stop the gas to affect you during the first boss fight? The dialogue with Cloudy mentioned something but returning to the base, I couldn’t find anything.

Likewise, to stop some of the bad effects, you seem to have to go in certain locations. Are they indicated in some way on the map/area?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
The mods did update the main post with my translation incorporated. I wish they had updated the front page to reflect that this contains the new translation.

Also, I'm curious since noone has answered it. Is there any way to make Amethyst completely naked? Someone posted pictures that showed nude assets earlier in this thread, but nobody has really answered if it was possible or not.

Any way to do this, sportsfan30?

I also keep trying to lose to the Cameras to get the exhibitionism trait but it always defaults me to the magic box or the paintings even if the fight just has the cameras. Any way to properly get this debuff?

Edit: I THINK I figured out how. I guess they need sufficient data on Amethyst to work. Lost to boss and then lost to them and that seemed to do it in terms of getting exhibitionism trait to proc. Still unsure if a all possible for her to go fully nude.
Cameras only provide the exhibitionism baste if you get their defeat scene. For each defeat scene, that area defines upfront different troop compositions and associates a variable to each potential fight as 1, 2, 3, 4. That variable will dictate which loss scene you see (e.g. Ard Village has Shadow Frame = 1, Magic Box = 2, Camera = 3, and Takt Master = 4). While the group you are fighting might be primarily Cameras if the game defined that fight as 2 then you will see the Magic Box.

To your main question, there is a way to make her more naked (see the attached screenshots, these are the last two stages of torn clothing). Clothing damage is tied to variable 0101 and once that hits 61 you get the second to last stage and the final one requires 231. Not sure if each hit is a guaranteed point but the easiest way to get naked is through the item "Costume State Changer & Fixing Scissors" and select the page 2 option "Torn Inner Wear". The only legitimate way to get this item is from the Recollection room. Otherwise recommend you use a save editor or the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin to add the item to your game.

Where can you a way to stop the gas to affect you during the first boss fight? The dialogue with Cloudy mentioned something but returning to the base, I couldn’t find anything.

Likewise, to stop some of the bad effects, you seem to have to go in certain locations. Are they indicated in some way on the map/area?
After you talk with Cloudy backtrack and go right instead of up. You will find a corrupted field that has four aphrodisiac flowers you must interact with to stop the gas flow. Also, it is possible to beat the boss while the gas is around just plan accordingly since the fight will be much harder.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
The mods did update the main post with my translation incorporated. I wish they had updated the front page to reflect that this contains the new translation.

Cameras only provide the exhibitionism baste if you get their defeat scene. For each defeat scene, that area defines upfront different troop compositions and associates a variable to each potential fight as 1, 2, 3, 4. That variable will dictate which loss scene you see (e.g. Ard Village has Shadow Frame = 1, Magic Box = 2, Camera = 3, and Takt Master = 4). While the group you are fighting might be primarily Cameras if the game defined that fight as 2 then you will see the Magic Box.

To your main question, there is a way to make her more naked (see the attached screenshots, these are the last two stages of torn clothing). Clothing damage is tied to variable 0101 and once that hits 61 you get the second to last stage and the final one requires 231. Not sure if each hit is a guaranteed point but the easiest way to get naked is through the item "Costume State Changer & Fixing Scissors" and select the page 2 option "Torn Inner Wear". The only legitimate way to get this item is from the Recollection room. Otherwise recommend you use a save editor or the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin to add the item to your game.

After you talk with Cloudy backtrack and go right instead of up. You will find a corrupted field that has four aphrodisiac flowers you must interact with to stop the gas flow. Also, it is possible to beat the boss while the gas is around just plan accordingly since the fight will be much harder.
Thanks. Do you know where the Magic Crystal has to be used to remove the bad effect?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes