rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
Hi sportsfan30, thanks for the patch. Not sure if you're still doing bug fixes for the patch, but I ran into this when I was trying to do a heavy baste run. It happened when my TP got emptied by the magic ball + vibrator combo and tried to cancel my spell cast.

1599531610468.png

Also, the Erogenous Field and Audience cannot be turned on for Cloudy's free battle. I've tried the toggle several times.

1599532785086.png

Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Hi sportsfan30, thanks for the patch. Not sure if you're still doing bug fixes for the patch, but I ran into this when I was trying to do a heavy baste run. It happened when my TP got emptied by the magic ball + vibrator combo and tried to cancel my spell cast.

View attachment 806349

Also, the Erogenous Field and Audience cannot be turned on for Cloudy's free battle. I've tried the toggle several times.

View attachment 806364

Bah thought I did a better job than that. Thanks for catching another apostrophe issue.

As for the Audience and Erogenous Field, I had left the Ard Village variable in those which caused it to not work since it needed Cloudy's castle variable. Try this patch file below it should fix those issues.

Last edited:

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the fast reply. I also checked over the pdf, and I believe that it's actually masochist tendencies that wears off over time (requires around 10 battle victories or so against Cloudy's mobs to remove), not the magic ball. The magic ball can be removed with a special item from the doll in Ard Village if you win a battle of difficulty 2 or higher; you have to have the debuff already to obtain it.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply. I also checked over the pdf, and I believe that it's actually masochist tendencies that wears off over time (requires around 10 battle victories or so against Cloudy's mobs to remove), not the magic ball. The magic ball can be removed with a special item from the doll in Ard Village if you win a battle of difficulty 2 or higher; you have to have the debuff already to obtain it.
Hmm interesting, will update the pdf. Guess I got confused since within the game files it has states for magic ball and old magic ball, no changes to stats between the two which is why I combined them in the pdf. Assumed it would wear off over time.

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
Hello again. This bug doesn't crash the game or anything, but there's a few pop-ups that appear when combatants try to attach nipple rings. They only appear if you have the options to struggle against it.

1599664938223.png

The game proceeds just fine if you just click through them, but it can get annoying after a few fights.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Hello again. This bug doesn't crash the game or anything, but there's a few pop-ups that appear when combatants try to attach nipple rings. They only appear if you have the options to struggle against it.

View attachment 808186

The game proceeds just fine if you just click through them, but it can get annoying after a few fights.
Try this version, I am thinking that RPG Maker is encountering a syntax error either from the space "> =" or having the > next to the variable. If this patch doesn't work send me your save file.

I noticed on your screenshot that the combat log text is cut off, going to review all combat text and try to correct this and upload a better patch around this weekend.

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the fast reply again.

I also found a glitch with the tentacle maiden's special move; the straitjacket had the hunched forward sprite while Amethyst had the upright sprite with her arms above her head.

The sprites corrected themselves afterward though and they haven't been misaligned since then, so I'm not sure how to reproduce it. Might've just been lag or something.

rageso

Oct 13, 2018
With sportsfan patch, succubus uses fog counter against normal attacks even when there is no fog and no fairies. Anyone else have this? Or just me?

Sprites issue above I get when there is game lag

cloudy also uses the fog counter, making an image of a normal succubus appear in the fight?

Last edited:
Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
With sportsfan patch, succubus uses fog counter against normal attacks even when there is no fog and no fairies. Anyone else have this? Or just me?

Sprites issue above I get when there is game lag

cloudy also uses the fog counter, making an image of a normal succubus appear in the fight?
So this was my favorite bug yet. For the Succubus and Cloudy it references a hidden state for counter attacking. Within that passive state the conditional switch 341 needs to be turned on for them to counter each attack (all defined in the note box, so I am assuming this is part of an addon used by the developers).

The cause of this bug happened when I tried to fix the word wrapping. The tool I used took all characters past a certain character limit and moved it to a new line. This was an unfortunate casualty, moving the "Switch 341 ON" call out to a new line and ended up making the Succubus and Cloudy always counter physical attacks. The patch included should fix it, or at least did for me.

But if you want to play an extra hard mode stick with my previous patch :sneaky:

As for graphical glitches I am still digging into the files and hopefully will find that/those bugs. Please let me know of any other encounters with the glitch(es).

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
So this was my favorite bug yet. For the Succubus and Cloudy it references a hidden state for counter attacking. Within that passive state the conditional switch 341 needs to be turned on for them to counter each attack (all defined in the note box, so I am assuming this is part of an addon used by the developers).

The cause of this bug happened when I tried to fix the word wrapping. The tool I used took all characters past a certain character limit and moved it to a new line. This was an unfortunate casualty, moving the "Switch 341 ON" call out to a new line and ended up making the Succubus and Cloudy always counter physical attacks. The patch included should fix it, or at least did for me.

But if you want to play an extra hard mode stick with my previous patch :sneaky:

As for graphical glitches I am still digging into the files and hopefully will find that/those bugs. Please let me know of any other encounters with the glitch(es).
I had no idea that somebody was doing a translation for this game! A great game you chose and a great job you did! Are you a native speaker? It's a very impressive translation given that the MTL was pretty incomprehensible for the most part imo; I wouldn't have even known how to edit it for many lines.

Once you have a stable patch you're happy with, I'd PM the OP or a mod to update the original thread to include your translation. It's clear you put a huge amount of time and you've even updated the patch numerous times. Thank you for the great translation for a great game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neitha

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I assume it gets laggy when alot of text appears in the fights? So you'd either need to speed up/deactivate the text at the top in fights or find an alternative.

Nov 4, 2018

Is the succubus and Cloudy bug you mention the one where physical attacks don't work on them at all?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone else get a message about no defeat scenes in this version?
Do you have screenshots, also what version of the game are you using? When working on the text I noticed the inclusion of what looked like a demo for the game was embedded in the main game's text. It sounds like you are playing that, or maybe the easy game mode skips defeat scenes?

Is the succubus and Cloudy bug you mention the one where physical attacks don't work on them at all?
Yes there was a text issue that made it so they always countered physical attacks, even when they should not counter. The last patch should fix the issue.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Well I am back after taking a break. I did notice on a recent play through that at least one line of battle text was still in japanese and many others had overruns. My next task is to fix those issues then do a quick play through, oh the sacrifices I put my body through :cry:

I had no idea that somebody was doing a translation for this game! A great game you chose and a great job you did! Are you a native speaker? It's a very impressive translation given that the MTL was pretty incomprehensible for the most part imo; I wouldn't have even known how to edit it for many lines.

Once you have a stable patch you're happy with, I'd PM the OP or a mod to update the original thread to include your translation. It's clear you put a huge amount of time and you've even updated the patch numerous times. Thank you for the great translation for a great game!
Thanks for the feedback and good idea about working to get the main thread updated. Will reach out to a mod after the next patch is vetted.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Do you have screenshots, also what version of the game are you using? When working on the text I noticed the inclusion of what looked like a demo for the game was embedded in the main game's text. It sounds like you are playing that, or maybe the easy game mode skips defeat scenes?
I downloaded the version on here and added the the patches from the past few posts. Also I loaded the save that was with the file. Didn't do anything else to the folder.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I downloaded the version on here and added the the patches from the past few posts. Also I loaded the save that was with the file. Didn't do anything else to the folder.
Are you use v1.08 of the game, my patch was built on that version? Not sure if the game files on the front page are 1.08 but the link on page 4 is. Also where exactly in the game are you getting that message?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Are you use v1.08 of the game, my patch was built on that version? Not sure if the game files on the front page are 1.08 but the link on page 4 is. Also where exactly in the game are you getting that message?
I was getting that on the very first enemies you can use the "lose" potion against. However I think it may have just been that specific save included with the download.(Mega dl, front page) When I started a new game there was no problem. Just completed the game with a save I had from the Japanese version before it was completed. Even that save worked fine which is why I believe the error has to do with the save included.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I was getting that on the very first enemies you can use the "lose" potion against. However I think it may have just been that specific save included with the download.(Mega dl, front page) When I started a new game there was no problem. Just completed the game with a save I had from the Japanese version before it was completed. Even that save worked fine which is why I believe the error has to do with the save included.
Good to hear. I did notice that it seems like the demo build was reused for the final product since all the dialog remained in the common events file.

Let me know if you encounter(ed) any other issues. Would like to ensure I fix any bugs while working on the next and hopefully final patch from me.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Well I am back after taking a break. I did notice on a recent play through that at least one line of battle text was still in japanese
Yeah, I noticed this with the Interrogation machines in the lab don't have some of their interrogation text translated. Then there is a line of untranslated text when the Cameras record climax.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes