Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The mods did update the main post with my translation incorporated. I wish they had updated the front page to reflect that this contains the new translation.
OP updated detailing this is a fan translation and no longer straight MTL and the translators details.

Reactions: sportsfan30

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Cameras only provide the exhibitionism baste if you get their defeat scene. For each defeat scene, that area defines upfront different troop compositions and associates a variable to each potential fight as 1, 2, 3, 4. That variable will dictate which loss scene you see (e.g. Ard Village has Shadow Frame = 1, Magic Box = 2, Camera = 3, and Takt Master = 4). While the group you are fighting might be primarily Cameras if the game defined that fight as 2 then you will see the Magic Box.

To your main question, there is a way to make her more naked (see the attached screenshots, these are the last two stages of torn clothing). Clothing damage is tied to variable 0101 and once that hits 61 you get the second to last stage and the final one requires 231. Not sure if each hit is a guaranteed point but the easiest way to get naked is through the item "Costume State Changer & Fixing Scissors" and select the page 2 option "Torn Inner Wear". The only legitimate way to get this item is from the Recollection room. Otherwise recommend you use a save editor or the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin to add the item to your game.
Ah I see. That makes sense why some scenes, even though it's a camera only fight, still can give me a magic box defeat scene or a shadow frame defeat scene. I remember when I played the MTL translation I could never get the camera one. I wonder if there's a cheap way to edit the encounter variable without essentially doing trial and error like I have been.

And huh, I didn't know you could get all the way down to her black leotard only. I always thought the second to last one WAS her last one unless there was some item that made her completely naked like from the recollection room as you said. And yeah, since this only seems unlocked after you beat the game it makes it kind of annoying to have to wait until it hits that high variable number to get her as naked as possible (and trust me, I waited and tried to do it the natural way and I swear it just won't happen naturally). It's funny how the Takt Master fight will have Emerald drop you to 2nd to last clothing destruction instead of last so I always assumed she just automatically would go to 61 instead of applying that variable number as an attack which makes it almost seem like that without that item you can't naturally get to 231 without the item from the recollection room. I'll try to run through the entirety of Ard without using Clothing repair, much to my detriment, and see if I can get to 231 naturally.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Ah I see. That makes sense why some scenes, even though it's a camera only fight, still can give me a magic box defeat scene or a shadow frame defeat scene. I remember when I played the MTL translation I could never get the camera one. I wonder if there's a cheap way to edit the encounter variable without essentially doing trial and error like I have been.

And huh, I didn't know you could get all the way down to her black leotard only. I always thought the second to last one WAS her last one unless there was some item that made her completely naked like from the recollection room as you said. And yeah, since this only seems unlocked after you beat the game it makes it kind of annoying to have to wait until it hits that high variable number to get her as naked as possible (and trust me, I waited and tried to do it the natural way and I swear it just won't happen naturally). It's funny how the Takt Master fight will have Emerald drop you to 2nd to last clothing destruction instead of last so I always assumed she just automatically would go to 61 instead of applying that variable number as an attack which makes it almost seem like that without that item you can't naturally get to 231 without the item from the recollection room. I'll try to run through the entirety of Ard without using Clothing repair, much to my detriment, and see if I can get to 231 naturally.
Or you can cheat if that is your goal ;). Two options here: Using RPGMakerSaveEdit allows you to open your save file and adjusting the numbers, in this case giving you the item Costume State Changer & Fixing Scissors; The other one is to use the plugin called RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu. Once a game is loaded, hitting the 1 key brings up a menu allowing all sorts of things from god mode, changing stats, changing states & variables (be careful here), adding items/equipment, making the enemy hp 0 (useful when I needed to test), etc.

Including both if you choose to go this route. If using the cheat menu follow the instructions inside the cheat menu folder.

• Wow
Reactions: Anarchistic

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
"Transformation" excuse me? what is the tf, is it magical girl or is it body modification stuff or are we looking at like living clothes kinda thing?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
"Transformation" excuse me? what is the tf, is it magical girl or is it body modification stuff or are we looking at like living clothes kinda thing?
Magical girl, some very light body modification, and yep there are living clothes as well.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Or you can cheat if that is your goal ;). Two options here: Using RPGMakerSaveEdit allows you to open your save file and adjusting the numbers, in this case giving you the item Costume State Changer & Fixing Scissors; The other one is to use the plugin called RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu. Once a game is loaded, hitting the 1 key brings up a menu allowing all sorts of things from god mode, changing stats, changing states & variables (be careful here), adding items/equipment, making the enemy hp 0 (useful when I needed to test), etc.

Including both if you choose to go this route. If using the cheat menu follow the instructions inside the cheat menu folder.
Thanks for these. I tried using Cheat Engine before and didn't understand how to find variables all that well and which was which because there was so many. I'll test these out though and see if I can get better at it.

Thanks again!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Went through another round of Hardmode with the new adjustments, sportsfan30. It was harder up to the Lab, but not by a lot. It mostly meant I couldn't buy out the whole skill shop after Ard. I did like the Magic Potion to Magic Potion (Ollict) change, that change was quite effective and on theme.

Did notice something weird that I'm not sure was just comically bad luck or the result of something changing in the drop tables, but in the Suspicious Laboratory the drop rate for Broken Drones appears to be extremely low. I was handicapping myself a little but wanted to remove the drone bastes before I left the lab and had to go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get a drone part because I couldn't get them to drop.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Went through another round of Hardmode with the new adjustments, sportsfan30. It was harder up to the Lab, but not by a lot. It mostly meant I couldn't buy out the whole skill shop after Ard. I did like the Magic Potion to Magic Potion (Ollict) change, that change was quite effective and on theme.

Did notice something weird that I'm not sure was just comically bad luck or the result of something changing in the drop tables, but in the Suspicious Laboratory the drop rate for Broken Drones appears to be extremely low. I was handicapping myself a little but wanted to remove the drone bastes before I left the lab and had to go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get a drone part because I couldn't get them to drop.
Yeah I noticed the same on the money. Was hoping the increased rate of corruption from climax would trigger the lewd states faster to be a money sink but just didn't happen for me. Even if I adjust the items values, the chests on each map are individually defined with dropping equipment or items. So either I go through all 99 map files and modify each chest or I can adjust the item rewards defined in the two common events.

Still debating on how best to adjust the difficulty while not destroying the balance completely. One idea is to take the concept of the Magic Potion (Ollict) and apply the same effect to each item and treat them as tainted while weaking Wind Aura & Regen. This will force the player to rely more on items and less on buffs that regen HP & MP. Another idea is to add a percent chance for the items to fail on usage.

As for the wreckage, you must have had bad luck. The game requires a roll of 30 (out of 100) or less and to be afflicted with any of the data gathering baste(s) (any percentage) before a wreckage will drop. Also you are limited to one wreckage at a time. I did not adjust any of this.

Event 1013 which triggers wreckage to drop only activates from certain enemy compositions (troops): (3x Bats), (1x Bat & 1x Washer-kun), (5x Bats), (3x Bats & 1x Washer-kun), (1x Combatant & 2x Bats & 1x Washer-kun), (3x Bats & 2x Washer-kuns), and (6x Bats) are the only potential random fights to trigger the wreckage event. Any other combination of Ollicts, even if Bats are present, will never drop wreckage.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, for corruption I think you're on the right track, reducing the threshold or increasing the gain amounts again would probably be effective. I was surprised how high it needed to get to even trigger the first one. Item fail chance just seems to be tedious, and I haven't seen any RPGs where that's a mechanic. For ways to make regen items/spells more balanced, amplifying or adding extra sources of TP drain on enemy attacks, removing TP gain from successful enemy attacks, adding MP/TP drain on climax, or adding extra cost to skills proportional to pleasure might work and remain thematic. Nerfing the spells and items like with the Repair Materials would be an easy one too. All potions in the game being functionally full heals with no downsides is pretty unusual for an RPG and definitely makes surviving otherwise tough fights simply repetitive.

Thanks for the details. That is some tremendously poor luck I guess.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, for corruption I think you're on the right track, reducing the threshold or increasing the gain amounts again would probably be effective. I was surprised how high it needed to get to even trigger the first one. Item fail chance just seems to be tedious, and I haven't seen any RPGs where that's a mechanic. For ways to make regen items/spells more balanced, amplifying or adding extra sources of TP drain on enemy attacks, removing TP gain from successful enemy attacks, adding MP/TP drain on climax, or adding extra cost to skills proportional to pleasure might work and remain thematic. Nerfing the spells and items like with the Repair Materials would be an easy one too. All potions in the game being functionally full heals with no downsides is pretty unusual for an RPG and definitely makes surviving otherwise tough fights simply repetitive.

Thanks for the details. That is some tremendously poor luck I guess.
I looked into MP/TP drain but there were many different events which had separate drain callouts, especially TP. To keep stability I did not touch TP draining. For MP you either need to climax to a Slime, limited number of fights throughout the game, or lose to the Slime / Slime Core and have the Baste active to really matter. This seemed conditional as a way to make the game harder.

Not going to touch modifying enemy basic attacks, while I understand what the developers did I just don't trust myself enough to ensure I will not overlook one event that might mess up causing a crash.

Already nerfed repair materials by increasing the cost to five needed, maybe increase it further? To what end, seven / ten? Need to think here maybe balance it around the value of the item...

The MP/TP drain on climax is an interesting one and I will definitely play around with getting that to work, should be fairly straightforward. Only question is by how much for each? I could see climaxing would drain most if not all physical strength but if we drain too much MP then what purpose does the Magical Release baste serve?

Thanks for the feedback, did not consider some of these ideas. For now I will play with TP drain from climax, maybe a small MP drain from climax, reevaluate repair material costs, the lewd thresholds, and definitely evaluate and make some custom items that are dropped from mobs that are tainted but free of cost.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I looked into MP/TP drain but there were many different events which had separate drain callouts, especially TP. To keep stability I did not touch TP draining. For MP you either need to climax to a Slime, limited number of fights throughout the game, or lose to the Slime / Slime Core and have the Baste active to really matter. This seemed conditional as a way to make the game harder.

Not going to touch modifying enemy basic attacks, while I understand what the developers did I just don't trust myself enough to ensure I will not overlook one event that might mess up causing a crash.

Already nerfed repair materials by increasing the cost to five needed, maybe increase it further? To what end, seven / ten? Need to think here maybe balance it around the value of the item...

The MP/TP drain on climax is an interesting one and I will definitely play around with getting that to work, should be fairly straightforward. Only question is by how much for each? I could see climaxing would drain most if not all physical strength but if we drain too much MP then what purpose does the Magical Release baste serve?

Thanks for the feedback, did not consider some of these ideas. For now I will play with TP drain from climax, maybe a small MP drain from climax, reevaluate repair material costs, the lewd thresholds, and definitely evaluate and make some custom items that are dropped from mobs that are tainted but free of cost.
Good to know re: how it is structured. I'm still relatively new to programming and totally unfamiliar with modding RPGMaker so I was hoping it would be coded in an accessible way.

For nerfing items, I was thinking more the other items. Recovery potions are overpowered and could be reduced to 50%HP or 33%HP instead of 100%HP. Energy Pills last for an entire fight and could be temporary, or Energy Pill (Ollict) that has Pleasure gain per turn. Five for repair materials seemed adequate. I had to ration them through the Forest and Ard. Not sure if a similar change is possible to changing the Seed contents of chest, but if there's a way to affect store price proportional to Act, that could also work to make the shop less vulnerable to accumulating Seeds.

Yeah, MP drain was something I thought of in part because the Magical Reserve was so underwhelming for mana loss. It doesn't usually drain much since it's tied to pleasure gain. If climax drains 100MP, then Magical Reserve drains that again plus whatever its default effects were (IIRC ~20 more MP) that would be pretty disruptive to magic use. Could also apply it to Embedded Magic Ball, Lactation, and Urination bastes since those also involve magic/leakage.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Good to know re: how it is structured. I'm still relatively new to programming and totally unfamiliar with modding RPGMaker so I was hoping it would be coded in an accessible way.

For nerfing items, I was thinking more the other items. Recovery potions are overpowered and could be reduced to 50%HP or 33%HP instead of 100%HP. Energy Pills last for an entire fight and could be temporary, or Energy Pill (Ollict) that has Pleasure gain per turn. Five for repair materials seemed adequate. I had to ration them through the Forest and Ard. Not sure if a similar change is possible to changing the Seed contents of chest, but if there's a way to affect store price proportional to Act, that could also work to make the shop less vulnerable to accumulating Seeds.

Yeah, MP drain was something I thought of in part because the Magical Reserve was so underwhelming for mana loss. It doesn't usually drain much since it's tied to pleasure gain. If climax drains 100MP, then Magical Reserve drains that again plus whatever its default effects were (IIRC ~20 more MP) that would be pretty disruptive to magic use. Could also apply it to Embedded Magic Ball, Lactation, and Urination bastes since those also involve magic/leakage.
Not much coding involved with RPG Maker, more of a bunch of if / else statements in each common event. Bought a copy awhile ago during a humble bundle sale.

Liking the reduction of recovery potions to 33%, current value is 70%. Energy pill lasts 4-5 turns so it could be adjusted if I don't steal your idea of periodic lust gain from an Ollict variant.

Store prices are based on item values defined within RPG Maker. To vary it based on Act I would have to manually define each item's value at each shop. Plus if the cost increases so to does the sale value. Which was why I was thinking about making Ollict variant items with no value. They could provide the user a risk/reward situation heal X while increasing lust damage.

Let me think on the MP drain, you are right where at present it is more novelty then a practical challenge.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes