Night

Nov 7, 2016
I uncensored it using the cg from the Mangagamer atrocity which I up-scaled then resized to match the Redux version. Took a couple days to figure out how to get it into the game but I eventually found the tools I needed and made a patch.

Instructions

Drop pac folder into main game folder and overwrite or drop update2.ypf into the pac folder directly.

This patch replaces 1,230 images. Redux adds 508 new or restored ero images compared to the butchered mangagamer version. Only CG from the mangagamer version are uncensored, cut content and new scenes remain censored. All gallery thumbnails are censored, even if the scene isn't.

To uninstall simply delete/rename/move update2, it doesn't remove the original images, just makes the game ignore them.

Links below 1.27 gb. Feel free to upload it to better hosts I just picked ones i use occasionally and uploaded anonymously.

Last edited:

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
I uncensored it using the cg from the Mangagamer atrocity which I up-scaled then resized to match the Redux version. Took a couple days to figure out how to get it into the game but I eventually found the tools I needed and made a patch.

Instructions

Drop pac folder into main game folder and overwrite or drop update2.ypf into the pac folder directly.

This patch replaces 1,230 images. Redux adds 508 new or restored ero images compared to the butchered mangagamer version. Only CG from the mangagamer version are uncensored, cut content and new scenes remain censored. All gallery thumbnails are censored, even if the scene isn't.

To uninstall simply delete/rename/move update2, it doesn't remove the original images, just makes the game ignore them.

Links below 1.27 gb. Feel free to upload it to better hosts I just picked ones i use occasionally, and uploaded anonymously.

Very nice, now all that remains is to find a way to uncensor the remaining 508 cgs. Unfortunately, I have no idea how anyone would go about it.

Reactions: f9account

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
They are basically the 3 original games combined into one and censored by the wonderful shiravune and there are about a little bit more scenes scenes that are not in the original
So recommended to play the 3 original games before this one?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
No, this version has 33 more H scenes than the 3 seperate chapter releases. The story is much more coherant because it isnt all cut and chopped up. And with the amazing patch by Night a few posts up, you even get all the uncensored CGs that were in the other release.
So this game basically compiles all 3 chapter releases plus some extra contents?

Think of it like Metal Slug Anthology? It compiled Metal Slug 1-6 in one game.
Something like that?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
So this game basically compiles all 3 chapter releases plus some extra contents?

Think of it like Metal Slug Anthology? It compiled Metal Slug 1-6 in one game.
Something like that?
No it was originally one game, this is how it was intended to be played. Mangagamer cut the game into 3 parts when they localized it and if that was all they did it wouldn't be so bad but they also cut scenes, put things out of order, removed choices and so on.

Anyway it has all the content from the mangagamer abomination plus the scenes they cut and a new dlc like chapter, it won't play entirely the same though because it was just translated this time, no mad science involved.

Last edited:

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
No it was originally one game, this is how it was intended to be played. Mangagamer cut the game into 3 parts when they localized it and if that was all they did it wouldn't be so bad but they also cut scenes, put things out of order, removed choices and so on.

Anyway it has all the content from the mangagamer abomination plus the scenes they cut and a new dlc like chapter, it won't play entirely the same though because it was just translated this time, no mad science involved.
You got that one wrong. Going by after the original release Liquid re-released Kuroinu in three parts. If I am not mistaken those were the ones that Liquid was willing to let Mangagamer to localize. From everything I've been able to dig up, it was on Liquid's head for what we got originally, not Mangagamer.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
You got that one wrong. Going by after the original release Liquid re-released Kuroinu in three parts. If I am not mistaken those were the ones that Liquid was willing to let Mangagamer to localize. From everything I've been able to dig up, it was on Liquid's head for what we got originally, not Mangagamer.
Yeah, I was remembering wrong about who was responsible for that mess. There's no split version of the sequel so hopefully there wont be a repeat of that terrible idea.

Last edited:

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, I was remembering wrong about who was responsible for that mess. There's no split version of the sequel so hopefully there wont be a repeat of that terrible idea.
No prob, sorry if I came off as a bit harsh though. I was having a bad day.

OmegaX91

Mar 7, 2020

Instructions

Links below 1.27 gb. Feel free to upload it to better hosts I just picked ones i use occasionally, and uploaded anonymously.

What tools did you use for that ??

pft98

Apr 16, 2022

Instructions

PERFECT THANK YOU

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Instructions

I fucking love you bro

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Excellent work.

So was the VN Kuroinu 2 ever uncensored?

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019

Instructions

This should propably be added to the OP right? Feels like this is a significant improvement that should not go unnoticed once more replies happen.

Drontman

Nov 16, 2019
Great work, man. But..can you, maybe, create a version of the patch that directly replaces the old files? I'd rather not have to add 1,3 Gigs to my SSD if the files can be replased.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Great work, man. But..can you, maybe, create a version of the patch that directly replaces the old files? I'd rather not have to add 1,3 Gigs to my SSD if the files can be replased.
Sorry, but thats the way patches work on the Yu-Ris engine (even official patches). It may be possable to replace the files in update1 and repack it but it would make the patch almost the size of the entire game and in the worst case something might break in the process, too much hassle.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote