Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lab Rats 2 Pregnancy Mod

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I think this line should be added to the high slut already visibly pregnant section:
"As much as I wish you could {fuck,pump} another baby into me right now, I'm all ready pregnant."

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
My Grandma-in-law(RIP-93yo) had 13 children... Her reason... She liked sex, and Grandpa was hot. She then told me how much I reminder her of her late husband back when they were young...
I just checked your renders... i like em! we should make a game based around pregnancy fetish

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I just checked your renders... i like em! we should make a game based around pregnancy fetish
As much as I would absolutely love to make a game... And I even started one once... My computer is no where strong enough to handle the load I put on it. :( So, I am left to making renders here and there to satisfy the f'd up thoughts in my head.

That and I really do not have time for on top of a 9-12 hour work day.

However, If you want me to make a render for you, just set up a scene for me, and I will try to make it happen.

Reactions: ultra_gecko

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
As much as I would absolutely love to make a game... And I even started one once... My computer is no where strong enough to handle the load I put on it. :( So, I am left to making renders here and there to satisfy the f'd up thoughts in my head.

That and I really do not have time for on top of a 9-12 hour work day.

However, If you want me to make a render for you, just set up a scene for me, and I will try to make it happen.
Thats great! And thanks a lot for the offer. Btw what program do you use? DAZ?

BraveTraveler

Feb 27, 2020
dont know whats causing this error so maybe you can help me pinpoint it
Unfortunately I don't really know either. If I had to guess, I'd say that this is an lr2mod bug that's unrelated to mine? Maybe they fixed it already in the current version, so I updated the links in the main post.

Sep 10, 2017
Something similar here too. It is probably related to the l2mods part. Sadly this is a gamebreaking bug for me as all my staff were forced to drink this potion every day for the past two weeks in-game. This only triggered once this effect "procced" on one of them and it can't be ignored and rolling back two in-game weeks (And potentially getting it again with some other serum...) is quite discouraging. I'll put this up in the l2mods section too so they read it.

BraveTraveler

Feb 27, 2020
Something similar here too. It is probably related to the l2mods part. Sadly this is a gamebreaking bug for me as all my staff were forced to drink this potion every day for the past two weeks in-game. This only triggered once this effect "procced" on one of them and it can't be ignored and rolling back two in-game weeks (And potentially getting it again with some other serum...) is quite discouraging. I'll put this up in the l2mods section too so they read it.
I've fixed all reported issues in this thread
Looks like they fixed it! :)

Sep 10, 2017
Looks like they fixed it! :)
Tried it, and it was sadly not yet fixed, so I let him know.

I have one or two more suggestions for this mod aside from the other ones I already had (and of which some you thankfully implemented!).

You get to ask people for their birth control relatively soon (Say, your aunt and niece or whatever they are, as soon as they are introduced), this bar seems to be set too low as this doesn't seem very realistic (assuming people are supposed to reflect normal life behavior before any serums/persuasions). So you get to ask them if they are on any (And they'll reply), but asking them to get off birth control will result in them declining. But it really should either not be possible to ask them whether they're on it or not or they should be seriously put off by your incredibly personal question.

The second suggestion - or idea - is to have people react or respond differently depending on their fertility. I.e. during or shortly after period, they might be okay with you coming inside them as they might deem it safe, depending on how much of a responsible person they are (I.e. party/loose women are more likely to allow it than restrained women). Lily for example (or anyone else for that matter I think) can decide to take charge if their preference is high enough and then want you to cum inside them, followed up with a "You knocked me up for sure this time" while perhaps they're "safe".

It could also be nice if their behavior changes during risky times (depending on party woman vs conservative or w/e); asking them for their fertility while they're in their risky period, they'll tell you that they feel extremely horny, perhaps have some events or contextual text during existing scenes for this, including increased or decreased desire for you to come inside them (Depending on their desire to get a creampie, bareback sex, or any other trait you might think of)

That's about it. I really think this mod adds a lot to the game by the way, it's just a shame it seems to be really quite buggy (The game, mods or bugfix patch, not your mod which seems to work better than any of those three)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I've pushed a fix to the mod that should resolve this issue, could you test it and give me some feedback? TY.

Reactions: Thereisnospoon
Sep 10, 2017
Sadly it doesn't seem to work, the same error occurs. I'm downloading it from your first post in your thread, that's correct, right? Since you mentioned before that it might be related to this mod and you having pushed out two fixes for this now, it could just be that I installed things wrong. I would deem it unlikely, but people's minds easily trick themselves into believing they're right/did things correctly.

So, here's the save file.
1. End the day
2. Morning event triggers
3. Ride out
4. Stop once the MC is satisfied
5. She continues
6. At scene end, the error pops up.

If after #5 you do get the menu where you can do things again (mod config/go somewhere), then you somehow do not get the error while I do.

Put the file in here in case you're not familiar with it, but since you're the modder, you're likely familiar with the file structure of saves anyway.

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508\

Sep 10, 2017
Forgot to tag you with a Tristim in case you have the thread unwatched, and I don't know if adding a tag in an edit actually works as a notification. So, sorry for the double post.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Sadly it doesn't seem to work, the same error occurs. I'm downloading it from your first post in your thread, that's correct, right? Since you mentioned before that it might be related to this mod and you having pushed out two fixes for this now, it could just be that I installed things wrong. I would deem it unlikely, but people's minds easily trick themselves into believing they're right/did things correctly.

So, here's the save file.
1. End the day
2. Morning event triggers
3. Ride out
4. Stop once the MC is satisfied
5. She continues
6. At scene end, the error pops up.

If after #5 you do get the menu where you can do things again (mod config/go somewhere), then you somehow do not get the error while I do.

Put the file in here in case you're not familiar with it, but since you're the modder, you're likely familiar with the file structure of saves anyway.

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508\
Sorry, tried to make the save work, even put the Mod you are using in my game, but it crashes as soon as I press End the Day.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
I really like this mod. It allows you to do stuff or have girls do things that you can't really do in the regular game/mods. Do you mind if I play about with the mod and add some stuff and change bits and then put a copy on here?

BraveTraveler

Feb 27, 2020
I really like this mod. It allows you to do stuff or have girls do things that you can't really do in the regular game/mods. Do you mind if I play about with the mod and add some stuff and change bits and then put a copy on here?
Glad you like it! Also, feel free to play around with it and share your version! As long as you give credit, especially since I used the LR2 Mod collection as a base for this mod, I don't mind at all.
On the contrary, I would be really interested in seeing the ideas you have :)

Tried it, and it was sadly not yet fixed, so I let him know.

I have one or two more suggestions for this mod aside from the other ones I already had (and of which some you thankfully implemented!).

You get to ask people for their birth control relatively soon (Say, your aunt and niece or whatever they are, as soon as they are introduced), this bar seems to be set too low as this doesn't seem very realistic (assuming people are supposed to reflect normal life behavior before any serums/persuasions). So you get to ask them if they are on any (And they'll reply), but asking them to get off birth control will result in them declining. But it really should either not be possible to ask them whether they're on it or not or they should be seriously put off by your incredibly personal question.

The second suggestion - or idea - is to have people react or respond differently depending on their fertility. I.e. during or shortly after period, they might be okay with you coming inside them as they might deem it safe, depending on how much of a responsible person they are (I.e. party/loose women are more likely to allow it than restrained women). Lily for example (or anyone else for that matter I think) can decide to take charge if their preference is high enough and then want you to cum inside them, followed up with a "You knocked me up for sure this time" while perhaps they're "safe".

It could also be nice if their behavior changes during risky times (depending on party woman vs conservative or w/e); asking them for their fertility while they're in their risky period, they'll tell you that they feel extremely horny, perhaps have some events or contextual text during existing scenes for this, including increased or decreased desire for you to come inside them (Depending on their desire to get a creampie, bareback sex, or any other trait you might think of)

That's about it. I really think this mod adds a lot to the game by the way, it's just a shame it seems to be really quite buggy (The game, mods or bugfix patch, not your mod which seems to work better than any of those three)
I'm sorry there was no easy fix for your issue :( And once again, thanks for your constructive feedback, it is much appreciated! And I agree with you, right now the way for influencing her birth control usage feels off/not very realistic and too 'game-y'.
That's partly due to the fact that I wasn't even sure it would work coding-wise the way I imagined (because it's mostly learning by doing/copying for me). But now that it works I'll try to improve that aspect, probably by adding more fitting dialogue trees (for the kind of responses you pretty much described).

The behavior changes you described have a lot of potential as well, and I'd like to come back to them soon, but for now I'd like looking into adding/changing some of the serums so you have something there that enhances the pregnancy related gameplay as well.

Reactions: Misty

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
The behavior changes you described have a lot of potential as well, and I'd like to come back to them soon, but for now I'd like looking into adding/changing some of the serums so you have something there that enhances the pregnancy related gameplay as well.
what about some fertility pills/serum for the mc? (I know it doesn't make much sense since the game revolves around giving serums to the girls... but I rather have it that way if possible)