4.70 star(s) 46 Votes
Sep 21, 2019
It's purely random whether the crisis is selected or not each turn. If selected, certain criteria must be met for the event to succeed (see spoiler below for code snippet). The best chance of triggering this event is by ensuring you're at the business, have adequate space for hiring new employees, and hiring characters based on the following criteria:
  • Mom wanting to have daughter hired
    • 34 or older
    • Isn't a clone or labeled "unique"
    • Their child isn't an existing character in the world
  • Daughter wanting to have mom hired
    • Younger than 34
    • Isn't a clone or labeled "unique"
    • Their mother isn't an existing character in the world
Note: In both scenarios it's not explicitly required that the relationship be known beforehand. They'll be added to the character list if they're not listed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit: typos and extra information
I understand the code was made to be sure a daughter does not have two different mothers, and/or to create a mother from scratch that shares most common traits. Also to make sure that a daughter from a mother is created from scratch to share common traits. But that means it is not possible to get aunts, sisters, cousins, etc... And because of the age thing, no grandmothers either.

Were such limitations done for gameplay purposes, or just to simplify the code?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I understand the code was made to be sure a daughter does not have two different mothers, and/or to create a mother from scratch that shares most common traits. Also to make sure that a daughter from a mother is created from scratch to share common traits. But that means it is not possible to get aunts, sisters, cousins, etc... And because of the age thing, no grandmothers either.

Your guess is probably the most accurate. Family trees aren't hard to keep track of if the player is the only one that generates a new relationship (i.e. The Sims series). But automatically generating new relationships can lead to complexity rather quickly.

Another perspective is that a majority of the framework was developed by Vren, so Starbuck and Tristim are saving time by slowly updating/adding custom functions to add variety to the game (e.g. Pregnancy mechanics, MC traits, business policies, etc.).

redzadow

May 18, 2017

This makes me think, it would be hot if a girl could rarely have two mothers, and just lesbian relationships in general added to the game. I'd really like to see Alex and Myra reworked into being girlfriends.

On the topic of generating family members it would also be nice if employees could ask for their sister, cousin, or aunt to be hired as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandomFapinator

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I savespammed the tour with Colin and tried different girls with different options of what they did with him, but nothing worked. Is there some specific stats I need to have at a certain level, or does it automatically not work the first time?

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I savespammed the tour with Colin and tried different girls with different options of what they did with him, but nothing worked. Is there some specific stats I need to have at a certain level, or does it automatically not work the first time?
I am assuming you are talking about the investor. Have the girl be a slut and using more provocative options has worked the few times I allowed it. By that point I normally have high shut levels and very little clothing on my employees though. I normally am also making big money by that point so it could be anything really.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Seems to work reliably with a decent Marketing skill. I think the Old Friend the game pushes you to hire for marketing has just enough to pull off the tour without needing a Happy Ending.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Your guess is probably the most accurate. Family trees aren't hard to keep track of if the player is the only one that generates a new relationship (i.e. The Sims series). But automatically generating new relationships can lead to complexity rather quickly.
I totally agree with this, but it really irked me to try to find out how to manually update the relationshiptree only to come to the point where i had no clue how to target non unique persons, it only worked for me for unique persons that have a defined name, if you try it with the_person.identifier it never worked for me and i never found out what i was doing wrong.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I am assuming you are talking about the investor.
Right. I used his name because I didn't know if there would be more investors later.

Have the girl be a slut and using more provocative options has worked the few times I allowed it.
I did the most provocative option (seduce him) and it still didn't work. I tried it with two different girls who were both pretty slutty.

By that point I normally have high shut levels and very little clothing on my employees though.
Well, I think they were wearing a normal amount of clothes, so maybe I should try it once with them being undressed first.

EDIT: Yep, I tried that without changing anything else, and that made all the difference.

Last edited:

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Have they added unique dialogue to pregnancy announcements yet? It always seemed weird to me that characters always acted like it wasn't a big deal regardless of the circumstances

Reactions: Giganotosaurus25

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
You just need to have 10+ doses of a serum with the Energy Drink trait in your business inventory. This serum will be sent to the Gaming Cafe every Wednesday morning and from there distributed to random people automatically.
You don't need to give it to Alexia, as you've already arranged the serum delivery.

Reactions: Exed010

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
As I understand it, completed crisis get added to a list while on cooldown. Does anyone know which file and possibly which line of code dictates the cooldown length?

ssomething433

Aug 19, 2020
I triggered the event where the aunt agreed to work part time and "start on Tuesday" but she never seems to show up to work. it's been a couple of weeks now. Is that a bug, or do I need to do something else?

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
I triggered the event where the aunt agreed to work part time and "start on Tuesday" but she never seems to show up to work. it's been a couple of weeks now. Is that a bug, or do I need to do something else?
If I'm remembering right, she only works with you part time, ONLY on Tuesdays.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
In the previous version, I was able to use anal nanorobots to give Mom the trait of like incest
but the September version did not work
How do I get mother to acquire the incest trait through the serum
I try to avoid using trance to play games

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes