4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
anyone having trouble using the beta updater? It says to just run it again inside the folder it made to update but when I do it says It cant find RenPy anymore

I had this issue the other day. You need both the game and renpy installed in the same folder 1723128703588.png

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
anyone having trouble using the beta updater? It says to just run it again inside the folder it made to update but when I do it says It cant find RenPy anymore
I updated the Readme to be a bit more clear.

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
I had this issue the other day. You need both the game and renpy installed in the same folder
yes, I updated step 5-7 to be a bit more clear. But like I suggested, use Coopers as it is more obvious as to why it needs to be in the lr2mods folder. And the directions state 'lr2mods' folder that is created by the script. Screenshot 2024-08-08 113915.png

Last edited:

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
I'm getting an error every time I try to talk to Stephanie:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 463, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 543, in script
    call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_chat_action_list(the_person, keep_talking), build_specific_action_list(the_person, keep_talking), build_special_role_actions_list(the_person, keep_talking)]))
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 662, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 543, in <module>
    call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_chat_action_list(the_person, keep_talking), build_specific_action_list(the_person, keep_talking), build_special_role_actions_list(the_person, keep_talking)]))
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/serums/body_monitor_serum.rpy", line 21, in get_body_monitor_serum
NameError: name 'find_in_list' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 463, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 543, in script
  File "S:\Libraries\Downloads\renpy-8.1.3-sdk.7z\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "S:\Libraries\Downloads\renpy-8.1.3-sdk.7z\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "S:\Libraries\Downloads\renpy-8.1.3-sdk.7z\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 662, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "S:\Libraries\Downloads\renpy-8.1.3-sdk.7z\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 344, in evaluate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
  File "S:\Libraries\Downloads\renpy-8.1.3-sdk.7z\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "S:\Libraries\Downloads\renpy-8.1.3-sdk.7z\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 543, in <module>
  File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions_definition_ren.py", line 367, in build_special_role_actions_list
    special_role_actions.sort(key = sort_display_list, reverse = True)
  File "S:\Libraries\Downloads\renpy-8.1.3-sdk.7z\renpy-8.1.3-sdk\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions_definition_ren.py", line 317, in sort_display_list
    if the_item.is_action_enabled(extra_args):
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action_ren.py", line 74, in is_action_enabled
    requirement_return = self.check_requirement(extra_args)
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action_ren.py", line 68, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
  File "game/game_roles/business_roles/_business_role_definitions_ren.py", line 308, in fetish_serum_discuss_requirement
    return mc.is_at_office and mc.business.is_open_for_business and body_monitor_serum_is_unlocked()
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/serums/fetish_serums_ren.py", line 1077, in body_monitor_serum_is_unlocked
    if not get_body_monitor_serum():
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/serums/body_monitor_serum.rpy", line 21, in get_body_monitor_serum
NameError: name 'find_in_list' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.06-code-beta
Thu Aug  8 10:40:26 2024

Jun 8, 2017
Be careful; if you use the modded breeder serum on Erica too much, she might develop a breeding kink before the built-in game event. She has a unique scene in which she meets with MC and says she got off her IUD and then has sex with you, which causes her to get her breeding kink. This will proceed down her storyline, where she gets kicked off the track team when her coach finds out she is pregnant.

If she develops a breeding kink from modded traits, it messes with her story progression. What might happen is she will get one of the generic scenes where she develops the kink, but you still can't impregnate her. She will get impregnated if the scene where a girl says she is ovulating comes into your room and has sex with you triggers for her.

This will screw up the quest progression, and she will be pregnant, but it still says she has an IUD after she gives birth; it won't trigger the event where she gets kicked out of the track team. I think the mod creator is trying to adjust it so Erica doesn't get the kink until her unique event is triggered.

Last edited:

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
i love how some fans came and make a abandoned game come alive again.
Now if they where to add a feature that incenses ass sizes and maybe add different faces models.

Reactions: llewod

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
How do I actually find the city administrator?
Raise your attention over 100% by selling serums that give attention. She'll always visit you when your attention is over 100%. And after meeting her, she'll occasionally be available to find in the city on weekends.

Reactions: forgotp

RedFlex

Nov 30, 2017
any way to make stop stamina from resetting to a max of 300 (I change it to 3500 w/ [ mc.max_energy = 3500 ] but after "activities" , it resets to 300)?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Are there any similar slave management games? I love the freedom of this game. I only know of one free city so far
Masters of Raana is a slave-management sandbox, but there's also a lot of intensive RPG stuff if you want to get the most out of the game. Hentai High School has a town full of people you can mind-control, but I personally couldn't stand how it just shows random anime pics for sex acts, instead of using the existing paper dolls (which already aren't much to look at). Of course there are plenty of other games out there involving slaves and such, but if the freedom is what you love about this game, I think those are probably the most similar.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Are there any similar slave management games? I love the freedom of this game. I only know of one free city so far
Other than the titles rb813 suggested, there is Artificial Academy 2, gold standard of the games made by illusion, which while older, no other game is quite as comprehensive in the freedom it offers.

Hentai High School is a poor clone of what AA2 offers. You can create a whole harem of modded characters with distinct personalities that do their own things and can bang each other if you set their lewdness low enough etc.

You can play as a student or teacher, or even swap to one of your modded characters mid way to see how others react to them. There's compatibility, pregnancy risk, threesome and forced H if you set it etc.

That game was peak illusion while they were on top, yet to see another modern title come close with that complexity while built in 3d assets. In format, maybe free cities preg mod offers a similar level of freedom but that's closer to a slave training city builder.

Reactions: oldshoe

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You can create a whole harem of modded characters with distinct personalities that do their own things and can bang each other if you set their lewdness low enough etc.
But is there a control element, or is it just a sandbox dating sim?

Also, I just remembered Superpowered, which has some limited sandbox elements (no procedurally generated characters, IIRC), and the titular superpowers involve the ability to influence other people's minds. I don't think it quite reaches the level of slave management, though.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes