4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I wouldn't mind the starting over part if it let you get the research unlocks back easily... getting every mastery back up is tedious as hell...
Funnily enough, I completely ignore the management part of the game and only really play the dating sim parts :ROFLMAO: I know that's probably stupid, seeing how this is a management game but I mainly enjoy getting to know different women and adding them to the harem. If I started over, I would get newly generated women roaming the streets again, right? Is there atleast new hairstyles and clothing options and maybe even new sex scenes now? Again, the last version I've played was from september 2023.

FullMoon30

Jan 10, 2019
Night 5 bug, is anyone else experiencing this? the mother walks into your room wearing a sheer nightgown and the game freezes

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a Console Command to change states on a world level. I was trying to change all the random people's suggestibility and sluttiness all at once instead of talking to them individually. Also is there a way to push my custom outfits to everyone at once?

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
could someone explain how to hire Jennifer?
Go to her work and offer to do so. The minimum criteria to actually do so will be spelled out in her options.

The best option in my opinion is to start her personal assistant job quest and then just hire her directly as such.

krwnx

Mar 20, 2024
Go to her work and offer to do so. The minimum criteria to actually do so will be spelled out in her options.

The best option in my opinion is to start her personal assistant job quest and then just hire her directly as such.
well right on her quest its saying that i should let her settle in to her new duties after i grew her boobs to not get fired but nothings happening and when i go meet her at her job there's nothing even related to her job

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
White Lotus is young, pure and innocent... Reds are more passionate or 'ready' I'm still not 100% confident on the lotus, but I needed a way to show the age without resorting to the 18+ icon that I used to use. The white lotus replaces that, and the other lotus shows the ages of the rest as well. However, there is a hidden Lotus! The Golden Lotus, which will appear when you have mastered all the fetishes on her.
As far as I noticed the white lotus is only for 18 yo girls since those lower ages are no longer to be found (having underage prostitutes and strippers as young as 11 was an amusing addition to the game :sneaky: ... but beside the value of the variable it made no difference in the game).

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Why do max energy reset to 199 for girls and 300 for MC when in previous version you could set them to whatever you wanted and it stays there. I usually set MC max energy to 3-5000 so I can do many things during the day.
Anyway to fix this?

Reactions: RussianHunterrr

RedFlex

Nov 30, 2017
Why do max energy reset to 199 for girls and 300 for MC when in previous version you could set them to whatever you wanted and it stays there. I usually set MC max energy to 3-5000 so I can do many things during the day.
Anyway to fix this?
Would also like to know.....for reasons....

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
What is the trigger for all important npc (those with a star)? On one game i get the barista Kaya i think and on another game i have the blond one for the marketing. I would like to know how to make all of thoses appear in the game

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Does the "Do something else" option when a girl insists on using a condom work for anyone? Whenever I try that option it says I can't convince her, but the scene continues without a condom anyway.

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
Tried to use the console. I got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing \LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc/renpy/common/00console.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0x85 in position 14887: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 860, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 656, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1656, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\renpy\lexer.py", line 277, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8", "python_strict")
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0x85 in position 14887: invalid start byte

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
The time capsule is a seperate event from the mother, in one play you store there the serum and in next start of the game after mother talk about those serums the time cpsule event kicks in
Is the same version to start a new game
Or can the new version of the game be used?

deserterblue

Mar 31, 2020
Okay so i asked this a few days back but no one responded so im going to have to ask again but how do i complete the paid research event chain for Nora King?
1724232082154.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess it is the quests where she gives you serum traits she wants you to test on people and report back to her?
Close. It is the chain you start when open tier 2 research through Nora. After you have tested first, she says she will send you a few more. This should start after a couple of day and she pays you to research them. After you have done all of them (2 or 3 if remember right) it opens the quest where you can find new serum traits by asking people to fill out questionnaires. The paid research chain though are just mastering those traits to lvl 2 that she sends you.

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes