4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
What kind of Graphics you have on your computer? Lab Rats 2 is memory-heavy and at least for me it doesn't run if I have too much stuff on memories...

You might have been correct.
I changed to low memory mode and it does not throw those errors.

I am just surprised that it can guzzle down 4GB of graphics memory.
When i can run Witcher 3 on ultra settings.

Also this error is thrown when I speed through already viewed dialog too fast.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have GTX 970 video card
16GB ram
5930K CPU.

I hope that is enough.
The 970 card should have been marked 940 because it has a massive bottle neck and not very good for heavy graphic using programs and or games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tristim
The version 33.4 seems to lose NPC's.
I hired a girl to work production before Ashley shows up and had her follow me for sex and it went as it should but after Ashley shows up to work and I had the other girl follow me again for sex she no longer shows up at work even though she is listed.

Do you want a save or do you already know of this bug.

Its the full download version on the OP.

Reactions: essay16v

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
The 970 card should have been marked 940 because it has a massive bottle neck and not very good for heavy graphic using programs and or games.
I agree :LOL::LOL:
It has been quite the hassle since i got it.

I also ran into a couple of other errors.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/crises/crises.rpy", line 1307, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1162, in draw_animated_removal_enhanced
NameError: global name 'current_draw_number' is not defined
This one was reported previously.
I am sure you already know.

I tried searching this forum for this second one. But didn't see it
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11040, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8097, in show_candidate
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1085, in draw_person_enhanced
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not unicode

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 10721, in script call
  File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/interview_action_description_override.rpyc", line 54, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 11040, in script
  File "D:\Games\non-AAA\Renpy\Lab Rats - Both\LabRats2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\non-AAA\Renpy\Lab Rats - Both\LabRats2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1085, in draw_person_enhanced
  File "D:\Games\non-AAA\Renpy\Lab Rats - Both\LabRats2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.33.4
Mon Oct 26 17:51:28 2020

I am not sure if this second one was reported yet.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I agree :LOL::LOL:
It has been quite the hassle since i got it.

I also ran into a couple of other errors.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/crises/crises.rpy", line 1307, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1162, in draw_animated_removal_enhanced
NameError: global name 'current_draw_number' is not defined
This one was reported previously.
I am sure you already know.

I tried searching this forum for this second one. But didn't see it
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/interview_action_description_override.rpyc", line 54, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 11040, in script
  File "D:\Games\non-AAA\Renpy\Lab Rats - Both\LabRats2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\non-AAA\Renpy\Lab Rats - Both\LabRats2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Games\non-AAA\Renpy\Lab Rats - Both\LabRats2\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.33.4
Mon Oct 26 17:51:28 2020

I am not sure if this second one was reported yet.

P.S. Thanks for all your hard work.
You are all great. (y)(y)

Mar 29, 2018
Okay even after looking at the .rpy files I can't seem to get the Production Line and the Cuckold quest to start. I thought I made sure the requirements were correct but neither of the 2 seem to start. Anyone got some pointers?

Edit does cheating stats matter?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay even after looking at the .rpy files I can't seem to get the Production Line and the Cuckold quest to start. I thought I made sure the requirements were correct but neither of the 2 seem to start. Anyone got some pointers?

For the Cuckold is that the girl thats at the bar?
If so you must first start with Sarah and you meet her in your front room in the afternoon then work her quest up and you should meet the girl at the bar.

Have no idea what you mean by "Production Line".

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
So...um....my game was working...until it decided not to because of infinite loops. I've redownloaded,

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6766, in script
File "C:\Users\(redacted)\Documents\My Games\(my random game files)\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

I've reinstalled my game but the problem still exists. (I have the full version with downloads)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tristim

Can you look at the code for the mother and sister getting pregnant.
1. Got sister pregnant and once she told me so I started working on the mother.
2. About 4 weeks later the mother says she is pregnant.
3. I went an looked at both for the "show the body" date and the mom was listed 1 day earlier than the sisters.
4. Waited till the mom pop and the next day I get this warning when the sister should have popped. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2020-10-27 17-16-49-62.jpg
Sister did not pop and I had to use the code to get her to pop """call pregnant_transform(the_person)"""

This has happen every time I have started a new game since I started playing v.0.31.1 or so.

v.0.33.3 Market.

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Hello there.
I have the same problem as Tristim in #2013.
Already lost 4 of my workers in supply and production. Can't hire new ones because the counter is on 8/8 and I pay for 8 workers but have to order and produce on my own... Please help. :cry:

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
So...um....my game was working...until it decided not to because of infinite loops. I've redownloaded,

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6766, in script
File "C:\Users\(redacted)\Documents\My Games\(my random game files)\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

I've reinstalled my game but the problem still exists. (I have the full version with downloads)
I have the exact same problem

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Tristim
The version 33.4 seems to lose NPC's.
I hired a girl to work production before Ashley shows up and had her follow me for sex and it went as it should but after Ashley shows up to work and I had the other girl follow me again for sex she no longer shows up at work even though she is listed.

Do you want a save or do you already know of this bug.

Its the full download version on the OP.
Various people reported this problem, I think it's related to the new scheduling system, I've made various fixes (currently in Beta) that should prevent this from happening, but would require the start of a new game, since the 'schedule' is stored and saved in the person object, so it won't 'fix' existing save games.

Mar 29, 2018
For the Cuckold is that the girl thats at the bar?
If so you must first start with Sarah and you meet her in your front room in the afternoon then work her quest up and you should meet the girl at the bar.

Have no idea what you mean by "Production Line".
No the cuckold has to do with a married woman with no kids at your company. Production Line one is the Chemist's Daughter.

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019

Yes, cheating could influence some events...

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Various people reported this problem, I think it's related to the new scheduling system, I've made various fixes (currently in Beta) that should prevent this from happening, but would require the start of a new game, since the 'schedule' is stored and saved in the person object, so it won't 'fix' existing save games.
Would you slide me your beta? The old save is already not playable when you can't hire new employees, so I might as well start new...

Is there a way to get more actions with Ophelia or is it limited to groping and fingering on this version?

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Anyone interested in a german translation? At least I can translate the Dialogues in the rpy files...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Would you slide me your beta? The old save is already not playable when you can't hire new employees, so I might as well start new...

Is there a way to get more actions with Ophelia or is it limited to groping and fingering on this version?
Its part of her story, the more you progress her story the more you will get.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone interested in a german translation? At least I can translate the Dialogues in the rpy files...
You should get together with those on the discord and they can help you or point you to where you need to go.

wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
Currently getting an error. If I hit ignore the game still runs but it seems to pop up when advancing time sometimes.

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 356, in <module>
File "game/Mods/Core/action_mod_core.rpy", line 39, in is_action_enabled
File "game/script.rpy", line 4347, in check_requirement
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 58, in preg_finish_announcement_requirement
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 10718, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 10976, in script call
File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpyc", line 292, in script call
File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpyc", line 356, in script
File "C:\Users\*\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\*\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\*\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.4-market\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 356, in <module>
File "game/Mods/Core/action_mod_core.rpy", line 39, in is_action_enabled
File "game/script.rpy", line 4347, in check_requirement
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 58, in preg_finish_announcement_requirement
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes