4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Hosse

Jun 6, 2017
Find your employees at home (if you know their homes) or somewhere maybe during the weekend, select them, open the consolle and use this command:
the_person.set_schedule(work_location, days=[0, 1, 2, 3, 4], times =[1,2,3])
This should fix your problem. Enjoy !
She doesn't appears in her home anymore. Now I only can interact with her in some random events.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The 33.4 whole game link is reporting file deleted.
Probably because the v33.4 file has been removed due to being updated to v33.5, the d/l link in the OP has also been updated and is working fine for me. The OP was edited for v33.5 on Sunday at 10:13 AM, if you're still seeing the link as 33.4 then maybe try refreshing the page?

Reactions: essay16v

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I got this error
I really don't know how editing a file can generate indentation issues in other files...
My best advice is to delete the whole folder and reinstall the , the and the ...

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
I really don't know how editing a file can generate indentation issues in other files...
My best advice is to delete the whole folder and reinstall the , the and the ...
I solved it by running it from my local hardrive.

All my "stuff" is on my nas mapped to the drive letter A.
The error occurs when running the game from there.
It only affects this game for some reason. All other renpy games run fine.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I solved it by running it from my local hardrive.

All my "stuff" is on my nas mapped to the drive letter A.
The error occurs when running the game from there.
It only affects this game for some reason. All other renpy games run fine.
Ok, nice to know if someone else report this kind of problem. :)

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Find your employees at home (if you know their homes) or somewhere maybe during the weekend, select them, open the consolle and use this command:
This should fix your problem. Enjoy !
Maybe this works fory my missing employees, too. I will try it as soon as i can.

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Update:
Doesn't work for the missing employees.

NameError : name 'work_location' is not defined

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 452, in run
result=renpy.python.py_eval(code)
File "*filepath here*\renpy\python.py", line 2059 in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code,globals,locals)
File "*filepath here*\renpy\python.py", line 2052 in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode,globals,locals)
File"<none>", line 1, in <module>
NemeError: name 'work_location' is not defined

Maybe this helps figuring out the cause of the bug

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Update:
Doesn't work for the missing employees.

NameError : name 'work_location' is not defined

Maybe this helps figuring out the cause of the bug
The work location not set it's strange: if they are still your employees the option 'Assign to a new department' should be available: this sets the work location to the new department. 'Say goodbye', select back the girl, and try again the consolle command:
'Say goodbye', select back the girl, and move her back to the original department.
If this doesn't work, something's broke deep inside your savefile: you should restart or, at this point of the month, wait for the next release...

Reactions: essay16v and a1fox3

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Started a new game after a clean install of LR2 33.1 followed by LR2 v0.33.5 Bugfix files dated 01/11/2020 01:56 & LR2 v0.33.5 Mod files dated 01/11/2020 01:58. Selected to play the Intro & Tutorial and when I got to the point where mom showed up I got the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clicked the "Ignore" and continued with the tutorial, after the conversation with Stephanie and being dropped back in my bedroom I went through the Mod Settings, Mod Config, Event Occurence and Body Prefs settings, imported my outfits from my "Exported_Wardrobe.xml" then saved the game, exited and popped in here to report the error. I'll start another new game and go through the tutorial to see if the error will pop again, will return in a bit to update with the results of that.

EDIT: So, started a new game and selected to play the Intro and Tutorial, when I got to the point where mom appears the same error popped. This time I tried selecting Rollback and I got about 2 more scenes then the same error popped again. Hit the Ignore and continued playing. All was well, up until I went to meet Stephanie at the business for the look round. As soon as she appeared I got a new, although similar, error:

Hit the Ignore once more and continued on. Completed the tour round the business, after which I selected the option to "Go somewhere" and saw that there were events at the Mall, Gym, Salon and Sex Shop so I went to the Mall first. Spoke to the Lifestyle Coach and got the following error:

At that point I decided there was clearly something wrong and figured it was probably best to save & exit so I could update this post with the newer errors and then wait for someone to offer some insight and maybe a possible solution. :unsure:

Last edited:

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Corrado The 34.0 is on early access. I think i will wait for it and leave the 33.4 alone until then... It makes no sense starting another new game now and have to start again when it is updated.
Thank you for your help.

Reactions: DrOtherGuy

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi,

I started a new game with the 033.5 version, and got this error with a weekend threesome at the lab:

Thank you for the report. It's vanilla: it will be fixed in the next bugfix.

Last edited:

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
I experience a strage freezing issue, occasionally when I attempt to remove a clothing item from a female, or she attempt to remove it herself (I believe, based on the situation), the game freezes and becomes unresponsive (based on task manager, it is waiting endlessly to the dwm.exe process to respond/release the thread, or something like this). Has anyone encountered with this problem before?
Oh, playing on 0.33.5, the compiled modded version, that "might" be important .:)

Last edited:

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
I experience a strage freezing issue, occasionally when I attempt to remove a clothing item from a female, or she attempt to remove it herself (I believe, based on the situation), the game freezes and becomes unresponsive (based on task manager, it is waiting endlessly to the dwm.exe process to respond/release the thread, or something like this). Has anyone encountered with this problem before?
Oh, playing on 0.33.5, the compiled modded version, that "might" be important .:)
My first thought: Are the Animations disabled?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes