4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
FYI: I just added some content (840 code lines) for the BDSM performers, with and without Mistress. If you can't wait for the new 0.33.5 (or 0.34) 'official' version of the Mods, you can get this and a lot of new content in the 'Beta'.
Once installed, if you guys have already hired some girls for the role, you need to use the following commands with the consolle:
the_person.special_role.remove(bdsm_performer_role)
Exit the consolle and say Goodbye to the girl;
Select again the girl and open back again the consolle;
the_person.special_role.append(bdsm_performer_role)

The new actions belongs to the bdsm_performer_role, so are given to the girls when the role is appended. Enjoy !

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Anyone interested in a german translation? At least I can translate the Dialogues in the rpy files...
Every improvement is something good, but there's no 'text files' to translate, the dialogues are inside the game files: are you sure you really wanna do it ? If so, join the Discord and talk with the group...

Reactions: Kempo

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I had a staff of about 20 its now only 2 showing
The staff menu shows 20 but they are no where to be seen
I thought it was that some were pregnant and left as advised by the doc which happens but they never return.
I had the head researcher leave when preg but returned a few days later but only her
So ill try the beta see if it helps

Tried beta but people still just randomly dissapearing for good not preg anything was ok in version 33 .3 not 33.4 though or beta update new game not saves

Last edited:

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Unfortunately my NPCs still go missing... I try to save every day and reload if the don't show up at work after advancing time

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Unfortunately my NPCs still go missing... I try to save every day and reload if the don't show up at work after advancing time
Yeah its a bug and I am sure they know (it's a very complicated fix (due to the way the code links this to sheduling I believe though I am not a mod dev) so I am sure they will fix it in the next release of the mod but even the beta is bugged too Staff NPC loss

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah its a bug and I am sure they know (it's a very complicated fix (due to the way the code links this to sheduling I believe though I am not a mod dev) so I am sure they will fix it in the next release of the mod but even the beta is bugged too Staff NPC loss
Saving every day does the job well

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
How does one edit the 00console.rpy file?
You could use a decent text editor such as or something a bit more powerful such as . Both are free, though VSC is easier because Notepad++ needs a little extra work in setting it up because it doesn't detect .rpy as a "python" file, so it won't have any styling at all to help you with the code syntax. Personally I prefer Notepad++ for several reasons, one of which is the spell check plug-in (along with all the other available plug-ins).

How to set up Notepad++ to read and edit .rpy files with the correct styling for "python" files:
1) Go to Settings -> Style Configurator, then find "Python" in the Language menu, and below it you will see a text box for "User ext.". Enter "rpy" (without quotation) into this box and Notepad++ will detect .rpy files as python scripts.

2) Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Language, on the far right are the Tab Settings, at the bottom is "Tab Size", make sure it is set to "4" then check the "Replace by space" Checkbox, and Notepad++ will use spaces instead of tab for indentation.

Last edited:

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
One of my employees disappeared after pregnancy. There's any way to get her back?
Find your employees at home (if you know their homes) or somewhere maybe during the weekend, select them, open the consolle and use this command:
the_person.set_schedule(work_location, days=[0, 1, 2, 3, 4], times =[1,2,3])
This should fix your problem. Enjoy !

Reactions: essay16v

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
your game-folder is a subfolder of...RenPy? sounds not to smart...just try a proper install.
His installation is ok, I think he's just using a 'Renpy' folder to collect all of his Ren'py games...

I still get possible infinite loop with the full game download
Try to edit the screens.rpy file and comment (put a '#' sign) before the line 'style slider_pref_vbox is pref_vbox' (should be the line 1181)... It's strange, you're the first I heard with this problem...

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes