4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Completely true. Word.

Sarcasm?

This shows how flawed this process is. If your asset pipeline literally takes years to produce new assets, you failed to deliver a working asset pipeline. If you do not know what an asset pipeline is, then you most likely come from the "modding scene" or something else but definitely not from the games industry where such problems were solved ages ago.

"Clever system" ..
I don't think consistently adding new and refined assets is Vren's priority considering the game is at version 0.35.1 lol

Kamtar

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, and thanks for the mod!!
I have a little problem with savefiles, ofc i've started a new fresh modded game, play smooth
for some hours, and saved my game.
Today i got an error message when i try to load my saved game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

I've searched trought the entire post but i haven't found a solution
(sorry for my basic english, not my first language)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Hi, and thanks for the mod!!
I have a little problem with savefiles, ofc i've started a new fresh modded game, play smooth
for some hours, and saved my game.
Today i got an error message when i try to load my saved game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

I've searched trought the entire post but i haven't found a solution
(sorry for my basic english, not my first language)
I have no solution for you, haven't seen this before, but as a general note, always save the game from your bedroom (after end of day), that provides the most secure save point for the game, it might be related to saving inside a game event, never seen this myself, but it might be the cause.

Reactions: Kamtar

xbeo

May 10, 2017
I don't think consistently adding new and refined assets is Vren's priority considering the game is at version 0.35.1 lol
Looks to me like semantic versioning, and you should not confuse version with progress.
Commercial projects start their major version at 1. (which is the same as "1.0.0" or "1.00000000000")
Open Source projects tend to start their major version at 0.

The 10th minor update of a major version makes it an 1.10.

A version string of "0.99" for example does GENERALLY not mean that the next version will be the final version.
UNLESS your versioning is done by an idiot or marketing guy.

So, "0.35.1" just tells you:

0: its is the initial, major version.
35: its the 35th minor version that should not brake any contracts made in the current major version.
1: its the first hotfix of that 35th update.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Continuing on transparency.

Guess a ratio of it should do the trick if possible, something like no slutiness until x, which has to be defined as its variable by clothes, the lab coast as example won't get much transparent until over 30%.. While some shirts do it nice with less than 10.
Meaning it won't be easy to define. Then colors matter quite a bit to, black under and white or very bright colors help get trough, one of the caveat sometime found RL as not considered. On the limited impact there is material reactions then, some chemicals will react to wool etc.
Effects won't be dramatique until specifics are found.
Temperature and humidity being the main activators.

Ratio of slutiness as to be considered to, if low enough it may be alright ?

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
The 0.34.8 Mods are compatible with 0.34 vanilla game + bugfix
The 'Beta version' under the SPOILER tag are compatible with 0.35 vanilla game + 'Beta' bugfix and they're still a WIP
Ok. Have not played this game in a while and looking forward to the all in one 35.1 version of the mod to be released.

Thanks.

Jul 6, 2018
does Vren ever just fork bugfixes and integrate them?
I wish he would. Especially the main navigation. I hate the 2 step process to move around. That is why I never play without this mod. Vren should consider merging some of your bug fixes if you guys are willing. The 2 step navigation is unbearable. Some of the work he spends time on has already been addressed by your bugfixes. This upsets me that he fixes things you already have, and many times his fix is not as good as yours. I am not disrespecting his work, but I think he owes you guys for his games popularity.

May 21, 2017
The mod breaks most game features. Started a new game and whenever interacting with any one i get an error or screen Error to load script..... So whats the point of this mod again??

Dipz92

Aug 7, 2019
Hi. I'm trying to download the 34.8 ver with preinstalled mod and bugfix but unable to do so because of paywall of mega.nz.
is there any link available from free websites?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The mod breaks most game features. Started a new game and whenever interacting with any one i get an error or screen Error to load script..... So whats the point of this mod again??
Did you also use the bug fixes and used the mods for the right version? So the beta 35.1 with the 35.1 version of game? New version of game tends to break old versions.

Well mods are for better playability and a more fun game and if ever had played both side by side, you would not ask why mod is there after restarting game 35 times :p Modders did a great job, both with the bugfixes and some extra fun while playing the game as it is a work in progress and even add a few extra optional storylines for our fun as well.

One would even hope Vren would lend some of their work like the better movement system and bug fixes, though there might be legal reasons why he does not.

Reactions: bloodbus

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi. I'm trying to download the 34.8 ver with preinstalled mod and bugfix but unable to do so because of paywall of mega.nz.
Mega has no paywall, but does have limited download amount per day. Download tomorrow or some VPN'sor download managers can help with the limit though.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Just create a new account and you'll be good to go

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
can anyone tell me what might be wrong , downloaded the preloaded 34.8 game from here, with the mod and bugfixes installed started a new game and keep getting error after error on here, sometimes doing a rollback function would fix it but this last one where you had to create a serum using one of nora's traits, just created a issue that i cant roll back from now.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Question: Will saves work for same version but with updated fixes. For example will save from 34.6 work with 34.8?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes