4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Oct 26, 2019
Is there a way to maintain multiple girlfriends without them eventually finding out, dumping you, and taking the stat hits? Like, a polyamory option?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
can anyone tell me what might be wrong , downloaded the preloaded 34.8 game from here, with the mod and bugfixes installed started a new game and keep getting error after error on here, sometimes doing a rollback function would fix it but this last one where you had to create a serum using one of nora's traits, just created a issue that i cant roll back from now.
Did you download the LR2 version 35.1? If so you'll need to get the beta mod content. You can find that on the first page here. (Clarity: LR2 version 35.1 isn't compatible with LR2Mod 34.8)

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Did you download the LR2 version 35.1? If so you'll need to get the beta mod content. You can find that on the first page here. (Clarity: LR2 version 35.1 isn't compatible with LR2Mod 34.8)
ok from what i seen on the bugfix and mod it wasnt at 35.1 yet but maybe i just misread it ill look again. thanks.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok unpacked a new game installed new bug fix and mod and got this error on start up can anyone tell me what its doing wrong and how i go about fixing it. Nevermind found out what the issue were after looking at what happen with the folders.

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok sorry to bug, but i noticed the little cheat menu thing along the bottom keeps disappearing after bit, is it suppose to do that and how do i get it back tried closing it out and restarting but that didnt work.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to maintain multiple girlfriends without them eventually finding out, dumping you, and taking the stat hits? Like, a polyamory option?
I have multiple girlfriends and many have threesomes together. It has to do with how high your girlfriends' Love, Slutiness, and/or Obedience are. I know that at least one or two ( or all three?) of those effects on how your girlfriend reacts to you being with other girl.
I have had some girlfriends walk in on me with other girlfriend, she would ask to join then afterward she yell at me for cheating on her. Once I got her stats high enough she didn't care and just ask to join in if she walk on me again.

Mogymog

May 23, 2017
So... running 35.1 game, was using older 35.1 beta stuff ran fine. Updated them today with newer versions of the beta stuff. No matter what i do, load a game, or start a new one. It runs into error and dies. If I load a game, when i advance time it errors out. Starting a new game, going beyond the tutorial causes it to error out. So, there anyway to fix. Or, should i just go back to waiting for new beta versions to drop? I also did the whole, deleting the files and replacing them. Did the delete the entire folder and unpacked fresh.

Jul 6, 2018
So... running 35.1 game, was using older 35.1 beta stuff ran fine. Updated them today with newer versions of the beta stuff. No matter what i do, load a game, or start a new one. It runs into error and dies. If I load a game, when i advance time it errors out. Starting a new game, going beyond the tutorial causes it to error out. So, there anyway to fix. Or, should i just go back to waiting for new beta versions to drop? I also did the whole, deleting the files and replacing them. Did the delete the entire folder and unpacked fresh.
I agree... I wont send logs but lots of errors with new beta updates

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Playing on Android, latest as beta version, no error at all.
Playing trough joiplay so it as some changes but as majority rule report have to give even basic information (version, detail of error and what led there, etc). The game as a peak of data use at start as creating the populating it. So your available memory or current apps ?
Or, a save along with a screenshot.

Request, a button to change your date clothes, as far to often she use her uniform, its fine as fashion and sexy enough but, could be better with dedicated clothes.

Also, I've no idea how good is the key tied cheat but could it have a button to ? Or keep as it is but ask which version you want as clicking the link (could be the best as keeping screen area available).

TBS, its going in the good direction, wonder if a teen profile could be made, as to young to be directly employed but joining as visiting her mom then as to spend time along since there no other option. Of course the mom has incest tag and is leading as trying to see how the mc will react.

They have been some games on this trope but introduced in lab rats, guess its early sure but an option for relation with two at once.
Age doest matter, earlyer then 21 so explain why employ isn't an option.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or quest viewer so I can get some kind of explanation on these quests and how to get/complete them?
No because they are not needed. At bottom left there is small window with yellow question mark with number next to it. If you have a quest, it would tell you what you need to do- sometimes you need to do something, sometime you just have to wait.

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
So, why do we have to unlock the college through Stephanie? Didn't we work at the college in the previous game? And sis goes to school there still...
Could we possibly get a cheat button to instantly impregnate ladies?

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
No because they are not needed. At bottom left there is small window with yellow question mark with number next to it. If you have a quest, it would tell you what you need to do- sometimes you need to do something, sometime you just have to wait.
So if there's no explanation in the window I just wait for something to happen? Fine, how do I get perks?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
No, I mean perks, the ones you see in your perk sheet. Item perks are self explanatory from getting an item, but the "Those who can't, teach" perk isn't explained.
Ok just checking before I waste my time explaining wrong things....

"Those who can't, teach" are randomized- one of thing you have to wait for to happen. Basically one of your employee will come to you and ask you to teach her one of work related skills HR, Research, Production, etc.. You chose which skill to teach. You can use Mod to trigger this, but employee will be randomized unless you only have one.

Items Perks-
So far only two in game right now I think. You will get them when you progress with sex shop owner, Cara Starbuck. Can be used with your women during foreplay/sex.

Stats Perks
All expect one will show up when you progress far enough with Cara Starbuck. They will show up in "Special Actions" when you interact with Starbuck once you had progressed far enough.
Athlete Energy Bonus- you go to gym and work out.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes