4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
"and Mom still HAVE to sell herself"... Maybe "have" should be replaced by "want"...
Anyway, it could be easy to pay and close mom's mortgage, but it have a bigger impact in the whole storyline: better wait to see what Vren have planned for this.
Yes, I know. That why I find it funny.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Yes, I know. That why I find it funny.
It becomes even more absurd, when she asks MC to pay for strip, but (with VERY high core-s) she will do it for free and even pay MC, if we ask to remove something more slutty, than nothing (like panthyhose, gloves etc).
Yeah, this will help for sure..

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
Did the sleep sex option been replaced by the mod? I been playing with the mod implemented and am not seeing that option ever popup. Playing without the mod, it do show up once in a while, but with the mod, it rarely show. Does it have to do with the rate in which the morning events happen or trigger?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Did the sleep sex option been replaced by the mod? I been playing with the mod implemented and am not seeing that option ever popup. Playing without the mod, it do show up once in a while, but with the mod, it rarely show. Does it have to do with the rate in which the morning events happen or trigger?
Do you mean when Mom wakes up with sex?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I think he meant the "Go to bed and sleep at night" with someone you're close with. Can't see it myself.

Maybe I need 100 love? I mean if you can only spend the night with 100% dude that's some weird heavy commitment from girls letting my character raw them all day in the office.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
someone please tell me how to unpregnant someone via console, didn't find it in the cheat menu!

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I fairly certain that is what I am looking for, like the early morning and night time where there is chances of the girl still/already sleeping. There will be a popup option to have fun with the girl before she wake up from her sleep, like touching and such without the mods.

I just do not know if that belong in the morning events or the crisis events trigger. The mod show the probability of how much the event will trigger. I am not sure if the mod removed this aspect or it just got low probability for it to be trigger.

EDIT:

After this post, went to test it and seems that it require a higher probability on morning events for it to be trigger.

EDIT2:

It seems that the event for sleep sex take a very long time for it to be trigger. It is lesser than the non-moded version. It would be great to know which part of the event the sleep sex actually a part of.

Last edited:

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
I fairly certain that is what I am looking for, like the early morning and night time where there is chances of the girl still/already sleeping. There will be a popup option to have fun with the girl before she wake up from her sleep, like touching and such without the mods.

I just do not know if that belong in the morning events or the crisis events trigger. The mod show the probability of how much the event will trigger. I am not sure if the mod removed this aspect or it just got low probability for it to be trigger.

EDIT:

After this post, went to test it and seems that it require a higher probability on morning events for it to be trigger.

EDIT2:

It seems that the event for sleep sex take a very long time for it to be trigger. It is lesser than the non-moded version. It would be great to know which part of the event the sleep sex actually a part of.
This is one of the "limited time" crisis events and to my knowledge the odds of them triggering are not altered in the mod. If it isn't triggering as often this could be a bug somewhere.

Reactions: pieperpeeper

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Where can I edit serum traits? I can't find the file I'd like to bump a bit the effectiveness of the anti-baby serum

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Where can I edit serum traits? I can't find the file I'd like to bump a bit the effectiveness of the anti-baby serum
Don't know if it's changed in the mod, but in the vanilla game, look at \game\serum_traits.rpy, lines 197-206
Code:
        def fertility_suppression_on_apply(the_person, add_to_log):
            the_person.fertility_percent += -20
            display_name = the_person.create_formatted_title("???")
            if the_person.title:
                display_name = the_person.title
            if add_to_log:
                mc.log_event(the_person.title + ": -20 Fertility", "float_text_red")

def fertility_suppression_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
            the_person.fertility_percent += +20
And you'll probably want to adjust the description in lines 638-649:
Code:
        fertility_suppression_trait = SerumTrait(name = "Fertility Suppression",
            desc = "Targets and dampens a womans natural reproductive cycle, decreasing the chance that she may become pregnant.",
            positive_slug = "+$15 Value, -20% Fertility",
            negative_slug = "+100 Serum Research",
            value_added = 15,
            research_added = 100,
            base_side_effect_chance = 40,
            on_apply = fertility_suppression_on_apply,
            on_remove = fertility_suppression_on_remove,
            requires = [birth_control_suppression, basic_med_app],
            tier = 1,
            research_needed = 250)

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Don't know if it's changed in the mod, but in the vanilla game, look at \game\serum_traits.rpy, lines 197-206
Code:
        def fertility_suppression_on_apply(the_person, add_to_log):
            the_person.fertility_percent += -20
            display_name = the_person.create_formatted_title("???")
            if the_person.title:
                display_name = the_person.title
            if add_to_log:
                mc.log_event(the_person.title + ": -20 Fertility", "float_text_red")

def fertility_suppression_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
            the_person.fertility_percent += +20
And you'll probably want to adjust the description in lines 638-649:
Code:
        fertility_suppression_trait = SerumTrait(name = "Fertility Suppression",
            desc = "Targets and dampens a womans natural reproductive cycle, decreasing the chance that she may become pregnant.",
            positive_slug = "+$15 Value, -20% Fertility",
            negative_slug = "+100 Serum Research",
            value_added = 15,
            research_added = 100,
            base_side_effect_chance = 40,
            on_apply = fertility_suppression_on_apply,
            on_remove = fertility_suppression_on_remove,
            requires = [birth_control_suppression, basic_med_app],
            tier = 1,
            research_needed = 250)
Thanks I remember finding it on vanilla but it changed on the mod version

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
This is one of the "limited time" crisis events and to my knowledge the odds of them triggering are not altered in the mod. If it isn't triggering as often this could be a bug somewhere.
Thanks for letting me know about the category in which the event belong with. I got the event to trigger once and that about it for the event.

okrah

Jul 18, 2019
Thank you for putting this collection together. I've used this for maybe 6 versions now and it's always been great.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I can't get the strip club story line to trigger, I finished both Sarah and Gabrielle events but its still isn't working, is it just me?

Reactions: Tristim
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes