4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I can't get the strip club story line to trigger, I finished both Sarah and Gabrielle events but its still isn't working, is it just me?
Did you start Cara (sex shop owner) storyline? Invested in her store and become partner? I know strip club is linked to Cara because club will shut down and she will get offer to buy it which she will pass the offer to you if you interested so her storyline might be required to trigger the strip club storyline. Maybe some one know better answer.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
I don't think there's walkthroughs for the events, but should be able to find event requirements in the code.

Rebecca's New Apartment
The code in role_aunt.rpy shows day + renpy.random.randint(6,10) so the new apartment event should start 6-10 days after they show up.

Dungeon

The dungeon requirements are in dungeon_room_actions.rpy. Once it's day 25 (or higher) and you have at least $20,000, then be alone at work on a Saturday and the dungeon event should start.
dang, so theres no info on when Rebeca would come to our house, but still thanks for your info

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Did you start Cara (sex shop owner) storyline? Invested in her store and become partner? I know strip club is linked to Cara because club will shut down and she will get offer to buy it which she will pass the offer to you if you interested so her storyline might be required to trigger the strip club storyline. Maybe some one know better answer.
Every quest is done the only thing left is the strip club storyline.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Every quest is done the only thing left is the strip club storyline.
The conditions for the event to trigger are (you can check them with the consolle):
get_strip_club_foreclosed_stage() #should be zero (the event didn't triggered yet)
sarah.event_triggers_dict.get("epic_tits_progress") # should be different than 1 (Sarah epic tits event is in progress)
mc.business.funds #should be higher than 60000
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("seen_cousin_stripping") #should be True (you've seen Gabrielle stripping) OR
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("blackmail_level") #should be >= 2 (you've already blackmailed her)

Let me know if your parameters are as shown and the event still doesn't trigger.

Reactions: Zel zaraki

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
The conditions for the event to trigger are (you can check them with the consolle):
get_strip_club_foreclosed_stage() #should be zero (the event didn't triggered yet)
sarah.event_triggers_dict.get("epic_tits_progress") # should be different than 1 (Sarah epic tits event is in progress)
mc.business.funds #should be higher than 60000
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("seen_cousin_stripping") #should be True (you've seen Gabrielle stripping) OR
cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("blackmail_level") #should be >= 2 (you've already blackmailed her)

Let me know if your parameters are as shown and the event still doesn't trigger.
Thank you that worked

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there!

I'm using the latest game version (0.36.1) and mod version 0.36.1.5 and this happens when I click on the "Crisis & Events" tab, under "World" tab on the Cheat Menu. I restarted the game (new save) a few times and I even re-downloaded the game and the mod. If anyone can look into it and check it out this is the message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you!

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Hello there!

I'm using the latest game version (0.36.1) and mod version 0.36.1.5 and this happens when I click on the "Crisis & Events" tab, under "World" tab on the Cheat Menu. I restarted the game (new save) a few times and I even re-downloaded the game and the mod. If anyone can look into it and check it out this is the message:

Thank you!
I got same thing on previous version 35.3.3

Adhera

Jul 3, 2017
It can be that i am blind but with the mod package on joi player i cant go into the research cheats.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
just downloaded the (v0.36.1.5) full game + mods file from OP and i'm immediately hit with errors. like going into my room and just clicking the mod options to see what's what causes the error screen to trigger.

could it maybe be because, despite deleting the folder containing the old version of the game, I still have saves logged somehow? And if so, how do I delete all saves and start with a completely clean install?

Reactions: RavenBlade

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Is not necesary. Just don't load old saves and that's all, you can overwrite older ones without problems.

The right way to uncompress the game file is selecting "Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.36.1.5-market.zip" and choose "Extract in Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.36.1.5-market" or "Extract here", nothing else.

Reactions: Metalmania

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
It can be that i am blind but with the mod package on joi player i cant go into the research cheats.
I'm not an android user, so I don't know how it works there, on PC/Mac you should use the "T" key and, at the bottom of the page, there's the link "Research"...

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there!

Trollden Tristim LZ_Starbuck can you guys check this out?

Thank you!
Hello there!

Thank you!

Jun 20, 2017
How do you trigger the delivery guy ntr scene i have the mcs girlfriends sluttiness set to 125 for core sluttiness and the red one she just says the foods going cold and leaves.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Is there someplace I can go to change the ratio of "loves", "likes", "dislikes", and "hates" that each generated character spawns with? Or the numbers of each that they tend to spawn with?

I'm kind of just trying to make everyone a little bit kinkier, without having to micromanage each person.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
How do you trigger the delivery guy ntr scene i have the mcs girlfriends sluttiness set to 125 for core sluttiness and the red one she just says the foods going cold and leaves.
The crisis pick is random (with a check to have them picked regularly).
That crisis (coffee_break2) only need to be during work hours and to have at least 3 employees with sluttiness >= 20.

Is there someplace I can go to change the ratio of "loves", "likes", "dislikes", and "hates" that each generated character spawns with? Or the numbers of each that they tend to spawn with?

I'm kind of just trying to make everyone a little bit kinkier, without having to micromanage each person.
No, actually there's no cheats/command doing that: you need to edit some files checking for "start_sluttiness" variable.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes