4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

hook85

Nov 7, 2017
You need to hire someone in Marketing, and have researched a few serum formulas, and it'll come up a few days later (check the info hover in the corner to see if the quest is up). Visit your Marketing hire and the conversation will start.

Talk to your head researcher, and she'll look into it. A couple of days later, visit your head researcher again and get the news. Talk to your Marketing girl again, then visit life coach in the mall. She'll offer the materials for $500 up front or billed to the company. Once paid, you will get Essential Oils added to your list of serum effects available. No research needed.
thanks

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Other error- when went to girl's home while husband not home. After fucking her while she was talking on phone. When call end, when she said that we could have been caught. MC said "We'll deal with that if that happens. Just relax and enjoy." Click on to advance causes error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

useraccount01

Oct 16, 2017
Is there someplace I can go to change the ratio of "loves", "likes", "dislikes", and "hates" that each generated character spawns with? Or the numbers of each that they tend to spawn with?

I'm kind of just trying to make everyone a little bit kinkier, without having to micromanage each person.
The default personalities are found under \game\personality_types\general_personalities. Each has a common_sexy_likes and common_sexy_dislikes. So you can modify those.

In script.rpy, there's a couple of places where likes & dislikes are set.
  • generate_default_sexy_opinion(self)
You can change the randint function here. Commenting it out should work, or just tell it to assign like/love values:
Code:
            else:
                #Negative
                degree = renpy.random.randint(1,2) #original is (-2,-1)
                the_key = get_random_from_list(self.common_sexy_dislikes)
                return (the_key,[degree,False])

• self.sexy_opinions = {}
You can increase the range on the for loop so more opinions are affected and change the randint to exclude dislike/hate values.
Code:
            for x in __builtin__.range(1,10): #original is (1,2)
                the_opinion_key = get_random_sexy_opinion()
                degree = renpy.random.randint(1,2) #original is (-2,2)
                if not degree == 0: #ie. ignore 0 value opinions.
                    self.sexy_opinions[the_opinion_key] = [degree, False]

I played around with this a bit and found that characters were still generating with 2-3 dislike/hate opinions. So there's at least one more function I haven't found. But, with just the script.rpy edits, they generate with 10+ like/love opinions. Definitely a kinkier office.

Cadrom

Nov 26, 2016
I also can't seem to deselect or delete a company uniform once it has been assigned. I see a message on the right "Outfit removed from ___ Division" but it stays highlighted in the menu.

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I also can't seem to deselect or delete a company uniform once it has been assigned. I see a message on the right "Outfit removed from ___ Division" but it stays highlighted in the menu.
Did you go back to the 'Manage Employees Uniform' tab in the Main Office location and deselect it from there?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
getting a wardrobe error on Market 36.1.7 with moving cursor over any character:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you using other mod with this mod?
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/extra_character_images.rpy", line 142, in load- I dont have "Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/extra_character_images.rpy" in my Mods/Core folder.

Reactions: Tristim

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
While playing 36.1.5 got the issue with this:
I'm "trying to fire" a girl with high obedience (~2500 points...). The girl tells me that she is here not for the job, but for me and asks to have sex to stay here (just as planned). After choosing "sex" option, I'm presented with condom/raw option.
After choosing either a cascade of errors appears when the actual penetration should start.

Gonna take an upd to 36.1.7 and see if it still presents.

upd
Still here on 36.1.7
Gonna attach save-file. You can try it on anyone, "works" all the time.

upd2
I didn't use cheats a lot. Just some cash on start and fast research.

Last edited:

Vedamte

Aug 27, 2016
playing 36.1.7 downloaded the all in one file (game bugfix and mod) the issue is with the known peaple in the world it says 0 all the time. cant use hair dresser or gym for npc's

Reactions: Metalmania

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
playing 36.1.7 downloaded the all in one file (game bugfix and mod) the issue is with the known peaple in the world it says 0 all the time. cant use hair dresser or gym for npc's
Sorry, about that, something went belly up while doing the optimizations, the new 36.1.8 resolves the issue, since the same function is used in various other places, they might throw exceptions, pls update.

Reactions: Metalmania and DA22

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Sorry if this came up already with someone, but i at least did not find it.

I always run into two issues:

Number 1 is just a cosmetic thing, some characters seem to be tied together concerning their hair and/or pubes colour. For example when i employ a daughter it suddenly has pink pubes instead of blond ones, when i change the colour by any means there are several other models who thereafter all have the new colour, same goes with hair. Is there a workaround?

Number 2 keeps me wondering if i missed something - the two quest branches of Ericas financial crisis (company yoga as well as insta pics with the sister) start (Erica telling about her problems) and i can talk with Sarah about finding 4 more yoga mates, but thereafter nothing ever happens. With every try, even when i am far into the game and researched everything, the topic never again comes up with Erica, Sarah or Sis, i even cannot talk about it (except to Erica that i still have not found anything). Is there a solution, did i do something wrong or can i progress to the next stage via console?

Game version 36.1, mod and bugfix also version 36.1.

Reactions: Zacknafein44

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry if this came up already with someone, but i at least did not find it.

I always run into two issues:

Number 1 is just a cosmetic thing, some characters seem to be tied together concerning their hair and/or pubes colour. For example when i employ a daughter it suddenly has pink pubes instead of blond ones, when i change the colour by any means there are several other models who thereafter all have the new colour, same goes with hair. Is there a workaround?

Number 2 keeps me wondering if i missed something - the two quest branches of Ericas financial crisis (company yoga as well as insta pics with the sister) start (Erica telling about her problems) and i can talk with Sarah about finding 4 more yoga mates, but thereafter nothing ever happens. With every try, even when i am far into the game and researched everything, the topic never again comes up with Erica, Sarah or Sis, i even cannot talk about it (except to Erica that i still have not found anything). Is there a solution, did i do something wrong or can i progress to the next stage via console?

Game version 36.1, mod and bugfix also version 36.1.
Try the New Bugfix Version

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes