4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The 'z' cheat is old, no longer maintained and will be removed in a future version, the new 'x' cheat menu is the only fully supported and maintained cheat module.
Hai Tristim, good to know that and thanks for the great work you and fellow modders do on the mod and bug fixes. I tend to use the Z mod for changing the eye colors of the ladies, since in past that was not in the other cheat menu and can make some faces look way better in game, will that function be incorporated (or possibly it already has since I last played) in the x-cheats? Thanks.

Reactions: Metalmania

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Hai Tristim, good to know that and thanks for the great work you and fellow modders do on the mod and bug fixes. I tend to use the Z mod for changing the eye colors of the ladies, since in past that was not in the other cheat menu and can make some faces look way better in game, will that function be incorporated (or possibly it already has since I last played) in the x-cheats? Thanks.
I do same- I use Z-cheat to change eyes color and satisfy employee's salaries. Hope those functions will be incorporated into X-cheats.

Reactions: Metalmania

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
No, actually there's no cheats/command doing that: you need to edit some files checking for "start_sluttiness" variable.
I don't mind editing files, I've done that a number of times. But to be clear, I don't want raise their sluttiness value, I want to increase the number of "loves" and "likes" each character tends to have.

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Did the sleep sex option been replaced by the mod? I been playing with the mod implemented and am not seeing that option ever popup. Playing without the mod, it do show up once in a while, but with the mod, it rarely show. Does it have to do with the rate in which the morning events happen or trigger?
Maybe you can sleep just by your GF or Affair? I remember sleeping at Alex' place after we started teh affair and i had a sex date with her.
Wasn't there an option in the mod where you can activate a "sleep here"?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I don't mind editing files, I've done that a number of times. But to be clear, I don't want raise their sluttiness value, I want to increase the number of "loves" and "likes" each character tends to have.
Thats the "P" key menu for. ;)

Concerning cheats, it would be nice (IMO) to get acces (alter) to NPC social status and family size. And, does matter the NPC age, the amount of children she has, for their probability of joining the company? I'm starting to guess it does...
TIA

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Engelstein

hook85

Nov 7, 2017
cant seem to disable/delete company uniforms, having popups on map for events where no events actually are, and cant figure out how to do essential oil quest. please help

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Thats the "P" key menu for. ;)

Concerning cheats, it would be nice (IMO) to get acces (alter) to NPC social status and family size. And, does matter the NPC age, the amount of children she has, for their probability of joining the company? I'm starting to guess it does...
TIA
Is there someplace I can go to change the ratio of "loves", "likes", "dislikes", and "hates" that each generated character spawns with? Or the numbers of each that they tend to spawn with?

I'm kind of just trying to make everyone a little bit kinkier, without having to micromanage each person.

Reactions: The Huntsman

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
Maybe you can sleep just by your GF or Affair? I remember sleeping at Alex' place after we started teh affair and i had a sex date with her.
Wasn't there an option in the mod where you can activate a "sleep here"?
It is something like while the lady still sleeping you can play/sex with her and there will be chances of her waking up to the action or stay asleep, not knowing what is happening.

EDIT:

It's this line in 'limited_time_events.rpy' = label sleeping_walk_in_label(the_person)
Just trying to figure out if possible, I want to increase the event chances of happening into like 80%.

Last edited:

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
So, uh, as of 0.36.1.6, is there a reason the z button cheat box is disabled?
And could we get larger increases when we cheat the right side column? Clicking up to 2000 in the effectivity wears out my mouse finger.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
So, uh, as of 0.36.1.6, is there a reason the z button cheat box is disabled?
And could we get larger increases when we cheat the right side column? Clicking up to 2000 in the effectivity wears out my mouse finger.
It is mentioned few posts back, z button chat is old and has not been updated.
What do you mean by right side column?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
When click 'x' or 'z' main cheat selection parts are on the left side of the screen(left column) after a small space to the right of that in the separate popup window would be the right column. For example clicking on 'company' in the left column, swithes that first right column to (top to bottom) company funds/money, effectivity, and marketability . The funds go up or down by 10,000(I believe) while the last two only go up or down by 10.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
When click 'x' or 'z' main cheat selection parts are on the left side of the screen(left column) after a small space to the right of that in the separate popup window would be the right column. For example clicking on 'company' in the left column, swithes that first right column to (top to bottom) company funds/money, effectivity, and marketability . The funds go up or down by 10,000(I believe) while the last two only go up or down by 10.
Ok just wanted to understand what you was talking about. Some of those can be done via console commands so you don't have to click your mouse button 2000 times. There are console command list here https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-36-1-vren.7260/
Look under Console Commands Etc on OP

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
cant figure out how to do essential oil quest. please help
You need to hire someone in Marketing, and have researched a few serum formulas, and it'll come up a few days later (check the info hover in the corner to see if the quest is up). Visit your Marketing hire and the conversation will start.

Talk to your head researcher, and she'll look into it. A couple of days later, visit your head researcher again and get the news. Talk to your Marketing girl again, then visit life coach in the mall. She'll offer the materials for $500 up front or billed to the company. Once paid, you will get Essential Oils added to your list of serum effects available. No research needed.

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
The cheat menu, when you go to the far right, has the more immediate stats that can be affected, the 'relations' column, and the particular stat I'm asking about is the Suggestibility stat.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes