4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Dracir

Oct 12, 2017
While loading <'MatrixColor' <'MatrixColor' <'ZipContainer' u'blowjob' u'white_blowjob_thin_body_A.png' 0> (1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0)> (0.91, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.91, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.95, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11452, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 11672, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 233, in script call
$ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 280, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Crisis/sister_ntr.rpy", line 389, in script
"You take a look inside the room and you see [the_person.possessive_title] on her knees. And some young man thrusts his dick into [the_person.possessive_title] mouth."
File "game/Mods/Core/ast_override.rpy", line 48, in custom_execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/extra_character_images.rpy", line 142, in load
with zip_manager.Locks[position]:
KeyError: u'bj'

Seeing errors like this related to "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/extra_character_images.rpy", for a number of different scenes, be it the scene itself or hovering over a character.
If I rollback far enough, such that a different outfit is called, then the scene might proceed.

Only mods have been the latest releases (v0.36.1.8) and the same ones over the last few days.

edit: error persistent with updated v0.36.1.9

Last edited:

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
While loading <'MatrixColor' <'MatrixColor' <'ZipContainer' u'blowjob' u'white_blowjob_thin_body_A.png' 0> (1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0)> (0.91, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.91, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.95, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11672, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 233, in script call
$ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 280, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Crisis/sister_ntr.rpy", line 389, in script
"You take a look inside the room and you see [the_person.possessive_title] on her knees. And some young man thrusts his dick into [the_person.possessive_title] mouth."
File "game/Mods/Core/ast_override.rpy", line 48, in custom_execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/extra_character_images.rpy", line 142, in load
with zip_manager.Locks[position]:
KeyError: u'bj'

Seeing errors like this related to "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/extra_character_images.rpy", for a number of different scenes, be it the scene itself or hovering over a character.
If I rollback far enough, such that a different outfit is called, then the scene might proceed.

Only mods have been the latest releases (v0.36.1.8) and the same ones over the last few days.
He want Uploaded a New version

stevenste

Dec 31, 2020
I also can't seem to deselect or delete a company uniform once it has been assigned. I see a message on the right "Outfit removed from ___ Division" but it stays highlighted in the menu.
Did you go back to the 'Manage Employees Uniform' tab in the Main Office location and deselect it from there?
I get the same error with version v0.36.1.9. Can't change or delete uniforms in the "Manage Employee Uniforms" tab once they are assigned. This ends with most girls picking the uniform with the least sluttiness...

Kudos for the mod and bugfix. I compared it to the original version today and the mod makes the game way better and more playable.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I get the same error with version v0.36.1.9. Can't change or delete uniforms in the "Manage Employee Uniforms" tab once they are assigned. This ends with most girls picking the uniform with the least sluttiness...

Kudos for the mod and bugfix. I compared it to the original version today and the mod makes the game way better and more playable.
Try the beta links and let me know if it works.

Reactions: Koruya

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
While playing 36.1.5 got the issue with this:
I'm "trying to fire" a girl with high obedience (~2500 points...). The girl tells me that she is here not for the job, but for me and asks to have sex to stay here (just as planned). After choosing "sex" option, I'm presented with condom/raw option.
After choosing either a cascade of errors appears when the actual penetration should start.

Gonna take an upd to 36.1.7 and see if it still presents.

upd
Still here on 36.1.7
Gonna attach save-file. You can try it on anyone, "works" all the time.

upd2
I didn't use cheats a lot. Just some cash on start and fast research.
The bug is still here in 36.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tristim

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
The default personalities are found under \game\personality_types\general_personalities. Each has a common_sexy_likes and common_sexy_dislikes. So you can modify those.

In script.rpy, there's a couple of places where likes & dislikes are set.
  • generate_default_sexy_opinion(self)
You can change the randint function here. Commenting it out should work, or just tell it to assign like/love values:
Code:
            else:
                #Negative
                degree = renpy.random.randint(1,2) #original is (-2,-1)
                the_key = get_random_from_list(self.common_sexy_dislikes)
                return (the_key,[degree,False])

• self.sexy_opinions = {}
You can increase the range on the for loop so more opinions are affected and change the randint to exclude dislike/hate values.
Code:
            for x in __builtin__.range(1,10): #original is (1,2)
                the_opinion_key = get_random_sexy_opinion()
                degree = renpy.random.randint(1,2) #original is (-2,2)
                if not degree == 0: #ie. ignore 0 value opinions.
                    self.sexy_opinions[the_opinion_key] = [degree, False]

I played around with this a bit and found that characters were still generating with 2-3 dislike/hate opinions. So there's at least one more function I haven't found. But, with just the script.rpy edits, they generate with 10+ like/love opinions. Definitely a kinkier office.
This is exactly the kind of answer I was looking for, thank you.

I will be experimenting with this plenty.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The default personalities are found under \game\personality_types\general_personalities. Each has a common_sexy_likes and common_sexy_dislikes. So you can modify those.

In script.rpy, there's a couple of places where likes & dislikes are set.
  • generate_default_sexy_opinion(self)
You can change the randint function here. Commenting it out should work, or just tell it to assign like/love values:
Code:
            else:
                #Negative
                degree = renpy.random.randint(1,2) #original is (-2,-1)
                the_key = get_random_from_list(self.common_sexy_dislikes)
                return (the_key,[degree,False])

• self.sexy_opinions = {}
You can increase the range on the for loop so more opinions are affected and change the randint to exclude dislike/hate values.
Code:
            for x in __builtin__.range(1,10): #original is (1,2)
                the_opinion_key = get_random_sexy_opinion()
                degree = renpy.random.randint(1,2) #original is (-2,2)
                if not degree == 0: #ie. ignore 0 value opinions.
                    self.sexy_opinions[the_opinion_key] = [degree, False]

I played around with this a bit and found that characters were still generating with 2-3 dislike/hate opinions. So there's at least one more function I haven't found. But, with just the script.rpy edits, they generate with 10+ like/love opinions. Definitely a kinkier office.
Just to help you out, the missing function you haven't found is in the Core/Mechanics/Personality_Extensions/generic_personality_hook.rpy and is called 'updated_person_opinions', it regulates contradictions / exclusions for opinions, like 'being submissive' cannot be assigned together with 'taking control'.

Reactions: jimdandy
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes