4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Apr 12, 2021
I jave small problem, short time ago i did have wrongly colored heads on android, so i tried to play with seting of joplay, but now i have big black sqaure instead of any woman.
how to fix that?

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
Apr 12, 2021
That's because without the base game, there wouldn't be any mods. I agree, without the mods the game is quite dull, but I nonetheless support it on Patreon, because the mixture of both is interesting.
Actualy, that statemen is wrong. Without mods game will have only cca 5% audience, if not less.
And modders are experienced enough to develop game alone, and based on codes, i can say they are even better coders.
I cant recall any game mechanic introduced by game dev in last 2 years which is outside what modders did.
Ok, ok, mayby animations, but that is not realy desired or needed.
Onlyest think that moders dont do is creating new pics - bodies/clothes, and thats all.
And dev so far failed to listen to moders to add another layer to pics, for easy of adding accesories - cigaretes, rings, necklacess... Etc.
So if any modder with graphic skill will pop up there, moders will be fully capable of dwveloping that game, alone.
Faster, with more features and less bugs.
Even simply coping bugfix of mods to core game will be great for moders, yet, dev dont do that, for reason unknown.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
And modders are experienced enough to develop game alone
That may be right, question is, would they do it?
And besides that, someone has to have the idea for such a game first, and that was Vren. And based on his game and his idea, the mods were developed.
I agree that I myself am not sure if the base game is on the right track at the moment, but that remains to be seen.

Apr 12, 2021
That may be right, question is, would they do it?
And besides that, someone has to have the idea for such a game first, and that was Vren. And based on his game and his idea, the mods were developed.
I agree that I myself am not sure if the base game is on the right track at the moment, but that remains to be seen.
Well, since now content from mods acount for cca 80% of all storylines with some added features, yes we can safely asume that mods are developing game, vren is doing only core coding.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
The 44.0 patch notes released today are very promising, but they also represent a lot of work for the mod team as we try to adapt to the system changes. Thank you for your patience as we begin to work on a 44.1 release.
I've seen the patch notes and boy, there are some pretty massive changes. Don't worry, we'll wait for that 44.1 to pop eventually.

Edit : Sorry for my bad english, it's late and I can't think in english past 1AM

Reactions: Choyz and Ssato243

Variance123

Sep 1, 2021
So on the 0.42 release with the bugfix and mod, on android with joiplay( I haven't tried it on pc) the character models are blocked by a black square, only during stripping events I can see the characters, any ideas as to what I can do? The character background setting make no difference

Last edited:

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
So on the 0.42 release with the bugfix and mod, on android with joiplay( I haven't tried it on pc) the character models are blocked by a black square, only during stripping events I can see the characters, any ideas as to what I can do? The character background setting make no difference
someone else should confirm this.. but from modding other games.. blocks usually= missing assets.. like you have the code that adds a piece of clothing, but dont have the actual mesh/texture for that clothing.. i would try to verify your files.. re-download the package and re-apply all the files.

Last edited:

Variance123

Sep 1, 2021
someone else should confirm this.. but from modding other games.. blocks usually= missing assets.. like you have the code that adds a piece of clothing, but dont have the actual mesh/texture for that clothing.. i would try to verify your files.. re-download the package and re-apply all the files.
As in the mod files only? Or are you talking about the whole game? Thanks for the input I'll try do what you've recommended

Reactions: Ssato243

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
I have had the same problem it started after i updated trying to fix the blue faces.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I plan to do a complete reinstall of the game to try and fix it, but while it unzips I'll ask anyway. Is there any walkthrough anywhere which points towards the events for the unique girls?

I haven't played since around v21 or so. I was several weeks into a run when I remembered the cousin and aunt intro hadn't triggered. Went looking and didn't see anything really changed in the way it triggers compared to before. Was it a bug or am I missing something?

After reinstalling and playing for several weeks the event finally triggered. It is possible that there was no issue. I remember this event used to trigger really quickly, sometimes only a few days after the intro, so maybe it was just moved back or something. Whatever the case it's working now. Ignore the above. Although wouldn't mind a walkthrough or guide.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes