4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
As has been Stated, Kaya is a work in progress and new content was recently added, will require a new game to properly setup. once files are updated from dev branch.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbus

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
so i just straight up edited the mods rpy files and bringing past 20 is fine. yes its at my own risk but what is really the risk? higher values have never caused any issues or crashes for me. makes it so this game isn't as much of a grind.
Just because it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a way to "succesfully resolve" the scenario with PCs mom's boss when NTR is off?
No matter what, Im always dismissed.

A guide for custom sidequests will be ok, with all this changes and aditions I feel lost sometimes.

TIA. ;)

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Is there a way to "succesfully resolve" the scenario with PCs mom's boss when NTR is off?
No matter what, Im always dismissed.

A guide for custom sidequests will be ok, with all this changes and aditions I feel lost sometimes.

TIA. ;)
That's a vanilla storyline and unrelated to the NTR mod content. If I remember right that story ends there for now.

Reactions: Edwarf

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Also having an issue with the Modify Clothing in the do something specific menu - keeps disappearing after a few uses

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
is there a way to get rid of the post orgasm flacid cock "debuff"? i was checking the main game post and it says you ahve to edit a file but i can find it on, i dowloaded the game already modded. Another thing, how do you get character perks? can you cheat to get them?

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
is there a way to get rid of the post orgasm flacid cock "debuff"? i was checking the main game post and it says you ahve to edit a file but i can find it on, i dowloaded the game already modded. Another thing, how do you get character perks? can you cheat to get them?
that is sex_mechanics.rpy - #recently orgasmed = true - I will tell you that the mod uses this call from time to time so you might have save - uncomment it start your game again and move pass the part then reset it

Perks are some like the sex store when you buy the dildo

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
I'm using the latest version of the Beta of JoiPlay, but...all I'm seeing now is a black box where the characters should be.

It literally makes it unplayable when you can't see the characters.

Anyone knows if one can "tune" the settings of JoiPlay in a way, or do I need to wait until this may be resolved?

Reactions: aznknight1226

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I was interested in the game + mods because I saw a comment that says it has netori (not ntr! Haha). Is there a lot of this kind of content? I ask because my internet is bad and I don't want to download it in vain haha. I'm sorry for my English.

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
so i just straight up edited the mods rpy files and bringing past 20 is fine. yes its at my own risk but what is really the risk? higher values have never caused any issues or crashes for me. makes it so this game isn't as much of a grind.
Just one question:
Why do you edit your stats? The games goal is to level it over time...

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I was interested in the game + mods because I saw a comment that says it has netori (not ntr! Haha). Is there a lot of this kind of content? I ask because my internet is bad and I don't want to download it in vain haha. I'm sorry for my English.
Well kinda. There's no visual thing as such. But you do get alot of the women who are in relationships already, that will fuck you. Have affairs, and you can tell them to leave their partners. But other than a very few, there is no actual netori is the normal sense. So.... guess the answer is, "yes, but actually no"?

Reactions: Blackowl97

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone else get the bug where the option to tell people to make their wardrobe sexier just disappears? i had an earlier bug where the option switched off sometimes but now it's just not showing up.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Hey, I don't want to rush anyone or similar, this is purely an info-question:
Do we have a rough estimate when the mod will be out for 0.43.1 ?

I skipped 3 versions and thought i might start another playthrough with the new changes but also like the mods.
I will wait as long as it takes, just asking if it's a matter of 2 days or 2 months (both is fine, I don't mind waiting)

• Haha
Reactions: MaxTheDark

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I don't want to rush anyone or similar, this is purely an info-question:
Do we have a rough estimate when the mod will be out for 0.43.1 ?

I skipped 3 versions and thought i might start another playthrough with the new changes but also like the mods.
I will wait as long as it takes, just asking if it's a matter of 2 days or 2 months (both is fine, I don't mind waiting)
The best you will get right now is v0.42.1 on the OP.

As has been said above they mod team has put out the mod and the game are getting way to big and just the bug fixes take about 2-3 weeks to get them all leaving next to no time for the mod.
They will work on the mod adding in more content and once the even number release of the game comes out they will work as fast as possible to get the mod and bug fixes out, then go back to adding more content to the game during the odd number release.

This will get us more and more content in the mod and allow the mod team to take some time for themselves.

Reactions: DevilInside666
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes