4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
using mod can jenifer or lily become a girlfriend?
Yes both and even both at the same time with 100 love and over 200 sult of both.
YES, but you need the right amount of love and obedience. Maybe one of them must be pregnant but not sure.
No not needed but love for me was 100 and slut must be over 200 for either to say yes on the other.

If you just want 1 of them then slut must be 200+ for the other to accept the relationship.

Now if obedience is very high you can just order them to accept it.

Also Vern is suppose to be adding in a "harem" for this but have no idea if its just the family that a harem can be had or other girls to.
Mom, aunt and sis would make a great harem. :p

Apr 12, 2021
Pls add autosave feature, easily accesable, because when i play game on phone, sometimes accidentaly minimalize game, only to have game menu when i go back, basicaly losing days, sometimes even weeks of progress.

Reactions: essay16v

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
the .43 notes looks very interesting, so i tried it... but i soon found out, once you mod, you dont go back... ill be waiting another month for you lovely people to make magic happen :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the .43 notes looks very interesting, so i tried it... but i soon found out, once you mod, you dont go back... ill be waiting another month for you lovely people to make magic happen :)
Mod for .42 is out now and the next time the mod comes out will be for version .44.
Modders no longer do every update and will skip the old number ones and only put out the mod for even number updates which will include bug fixes for both even and old number when the mod comes out.

• Sad
Reactions: Rumpelstiltskinn

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Yup the "trainables" that use clarity as a resource during Trance seem really interesting. Makes me less annoyed about the whole Clarity thing... it somehow makes sense when tied with Trance and I actually kinda like it.

I still don't like Clarity as a requirement to unlock Serum Traits. I wonder if could be removed or made optional through modding.

Mar 27, 2019
Will the mod work on the game version 0.43.1 or does it only work on version 0.42.1.... the reason I asked is I tried the mod is said something about needing the bug fixes file ... I tried it and something went wrong and it does work now. it goes one or two screens and kick me out of the game...

Brandon02

Jul 8, 2021
0.43.1 when?
Also, can I disable cheats somehow? I tried just deleting the cheat.rpy or whatever it's called, don't actually remember, but then there are constant errors appearing in game. I mean I like customizing relatives and maybe some other girls, but other cheats tempt me so hard… But if when use them the game becomes just pointless.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
0.43.1 when?
Also, can I disable cheats somehow? I tried just deleting the cheat.rpy or whatever it's called, don't actually remember, but then there are constant errors appearing in game. I mean I like customizing relatives and maybe some other girls, but other cheats tempt me so hard… But if when use them the game becomes just pointless.
please read a1fox3 's post just above

Reactions: SenPC and Brandon02

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Ran into this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[EDIT]
It keeps popping up a lot all of a sudden.

[EDIT 2]
I think I solved it by going into game files and removing the .tmp file that was in saves folder, does not seem to appear anymore.

Last edited:

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
Yes both and even both at the same time with 100 love and over 200 sult of both.

No not needed but love for me was 100 and slut must be over 200 for either to say yes on the other.

If you just want 1 of them then slut must be 200+ for the other to accept the relationship.

Now if obedience is very high you can just order them to accept it.

Also Vern is suppose to be adding in a "harem" for this but have no idea if its just the family that a harem can be had or other girls to.
Mom, aunt and sis would make a great harem. :p
can u share save file with jenifer lily and rebbeca become girlfrind? i have try 100 love 300 slut and 300 obediace but they all rejected.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
the fact that Kaya's school event just keeps on looping without any follow up is making me feel things.. lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can u share save file with jenifer lily and rebbeca become girlfrind? i have try 100 love 300 slut and 300 obediace but they all rejected.
Sorry but no.
I have already deleted the game for now and waiting on the full "Harem" game version to come out.

Reactions: Humlebien

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I get the part with only even numbered versions, but is the ongoing dev builds still gonna be updated during the process?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get the part with only even numbered versions, but is the ongoing dev builds still gonna be updated during the process?
Only bug fixes if I read right, they may even put out a beta mod update but that is not something I heard about.
The game is so complex now that its taking all the modders time just to update the mod for the new build and they can not get new content added to the mod.
Odd number version comes out they will work on adding new content to mod and when the even number one comes out they will work on getting the mod fixed to work for the even number update, then go back to adding more content to the mod and on and on and on.
All the while they will do bug fixes.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
i may be wrong but with the cheat menu in previous versions of the mod couldn't you raise your base stats over 20?

i tried renpy save editor, using console and looking at variables, might try cheat engine to see if i can edit past 20.

if not, anyone know a work around for this?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes