4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get mom fired? Is there any way to make her stop working?
I would like to know to.

There is a work around in that once you get the night club you hire her then fire her.
Have not tried it yet though.

Reactions: Zel zaraki

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
U mean “her” that meet in nightclub is mom’s boss’ daughter?
Well if you would have looked at the quote I quoted you would have seen "mom", there is only 1 "mom" which is MC's mother.

There are a lot of mothers but only 1 "mom".

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/trainables/_trainables.rpy", line 1, in script
init -1 python: #You can add your own trainables to these lists after init -1
File "game/trainables/_trainables.rpy", line 9, in <module>
sluttiness_trainable = Trainable("slut_train", "train_slut_label", "Increase Sluttiness", base_cost = 200)
NameError: name 'Trainable' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/z3/w2c2x5tn6sl_82s6wgj1qflc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3D7FCF65-0E93-4B2F-9BED-E26E3F0FEDE4/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/z3/w2c2x5tn6sl_82s6wgj1qflc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3D7FCF65-0E93-4B2F-9BED-E26E3F0FEDE4/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "/private/var/folders/z3/w2c2x5tn6sl_82s6wgj1qflc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3D7FCF65-0E93-4B2F-9BED-E26E3F0FEDE4/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 934, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/z3/w2c2x5tn6sl_82s6wgj1qflc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/3D7FCF65-0E93-4B2F-9BED-E26E3F0FEDE4/d/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/trainables/_trainables.rpy", line 9, in <module>
sluttiness_trainable = Trainable("slut_train", "train_slut_label", "Increase Sluttiness", base_cost = 200)
NameError: name 'Trainable' is not defined

Darwin-17.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.42.1.1
Tue Aug 10 03:08:39 2021

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi dear Modder Crew,
First of all u guys did an amazing job so far.But I have some request 4 u guys :D.Piercing like i read before just awesome but what about tattos or more pubes or hairstyles?n more clothings shoes etc? or aged skines for gilf's or diffrent aurelas n a option to life with them together not only Mom n Sister.Perhaps with Grandma Aunt cousin etc.Just think about it n again ty to make this game better xD

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Hi dear Modder Crew,
First of all u guys did an amazing job so far.But I have some request 4 u guys :D.Piercing like i read before just awesome but what about tattos or more pubes or hairstyles?n more clothings shoes etc? or aged skines for gilf's or diffrent aurelas n a option to life with them together not only Mom n Sister.Perhaps with Grandma Aunt cousin etc.Just think about it n again ty to make this game better xD
Tattoos would be quite difficult since they need to be accurate and consistent from the handful of positions. Hairstyles is much more doable, but also would take an experienced artist to make them. I've tried adding buttplugs, and while they're modeled, ensuring they're accurate overlaid on top of the body pics (and time/motivation) has been a challenge. Basically you've described all visual modded content, and that would require someone with a lot of experience in both 2d and 3d softwares

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Is the Kaya questline active? My MC has gotten drinks with her once, and the meeting between her and Lily happened and they planned a study session on Tuesday evening but... it never happens and the meeting keeps repeating itself. Haven't gone further with her in case I broke something with her questline.

I'm also wondering if the intern thing is related to her questline, been glancing through the development file notes but not sure what triggers that either.

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
Hi dear Modder Crew,
Anything having to do with the models is something you should ask Vern for as it's basically an impossible task for modders to do. If the modders could do more with models things like what you suggested would already be in.

Is the Kaya questline active? My MC has gotten drinks with her once, and the meeting between her and Lily happened and they planned a study session on Tuesday evening but... it never happens and the meeting keeps repeating itself. Haven't gone further with her in case I broke something with her questline.

I'm also wondering if the intern thing is related to her questline, been glancing through the development file notes but not sure what triggers that either.
Kaya is WIP and not finished yet.

fakhri68

Jan 16, 2020
i wanna play this game and this my first time, should i download full game ? cause i want to use this mod

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
```

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 337, in script call
File "game/script.rpy", line 334, in script call
File "game/script.rpy", line 448, in script call
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpy", line 585, in script
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpy", line 585, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'change_slut'

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 334, in script call
File "game/script.rpy", line 448, in script call
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpy", line 585, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpy", line 585, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'change_slut'

```

Idk if this should be reported here or on the official game but here it is.

Kenjac

Aug 21, 2017
How does one remove the recently orgasmed debuff in this version of the game? I tried the same method I used in the vanilla game and that method does not work here

kyo760721

Jun 10, 2017
Cara made me wrong

Code:

While running game code:
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 296, in script
    call screen enhanced_main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list()]))
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_main_choice_display.rpy", line 36, in show_person
    self.load_image()
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_main_choice_display.rpy", line 29, in load_image
    self.display_image = self.display_func(lighting = mc.location.get_lighting_conditions(), **self.person_preview_args)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1379, in build_person_displayable_enhanced
    displayable_list.append(self.expression_images.generate_emotion_displayable(position,emotion, special_modifier = special_modifier, eye_colour = self.eyes[1], lighting = lighting)) #Get the face displayable
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'generate_emotion_displayable'

Full traceback:
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 296, in script
    call screen enhanced_main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list()]))
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1981, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4034, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 418, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 377, in change_focus
    rv = widget.focus(default=default)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 836, in focus
    rv = run(self.hovered)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_main_choice_display.rpy", line 36, in show_person
    self.load_image()
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_main_choice_display.rpy", line 29, in load_image
    self.display_image = self.display_func(lighting = mc.location.get_lighting_conditions(), **self.person_preview_args)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1379, in build_person_displayable_enhanced
    displayable_list.append(self.expression_images.generate_emotion_displayable(position,emotion, special_modifier = special_modifier, eye_colour = self.eyes[1], lighting = lighting)) #Get the face displayable
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'generate_emotion_displayable'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.42.1.1
Thu Aug 12 00:05:46 2021

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes