4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is it compatible with 0.42.1? or an update is coming to the mod?
The one under the beta spoiler is.
Just remember it gets lots of updates almost daily though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any approximation of when would it be ready for final release?
From now on they will only update the mod every even number game release and will take the 2 months to fix and add more content to the mod, your guess is as good as mine when they will release the full game with mod and bug fixes.

Odd game number is v0.41 and even game number is v0.42, v0.44, v0.46 and so on.
Many updates to the bug fixes and mod under the beta spoiler daily so far.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Is it just me or does Kaya's storyline just kinda end after you encounter her on campus atm? Mentions you crashing a study date on tuesday night but nothing seems to happen then and then a week or so later you get the same campus event again.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Is it just me or does Kaya's storyline just kinda end after you encounter her on campus atm? Mentions you crashing a study date on tuesday night but nothing seems to happen then and then a week or so later you get the same campus event again.
Starbuck said she left a good chunk of Kaya's content disabled when she published it on August 3rd. I don't know if that's changed since but it doesn't seem like it has. There's more details in the spoilers channel of the discord if you're interested

Reactions: Jaxter and Ssato243

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Next mod release will be based on 0.44.x, and even releases from .42.x on unless otherwise noted.

Per the top-level message. Latest mod branch has been posted.

El

Reactions: Ssato243

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I see. Maybe thats it because I redownloaded the recent version and same thing.
Ok, to clarify a couple of things, Vanilla 42.x Vrens version added the Mom Sis girlfriend. There is a bug in Vanilla that Vren Fixed in 43.x but not in 42.x
That bug was fixed in the 42.1 bugfix Branch, and several optimizations.

So getting approval for the Girlfriend from Mom is possible (that is the hardest to do). on all conditions. Incest will be later in the game. for the Mod

The issue in Vanilla is Vren added the GF conditions and approval, with one of the Options being Positive Incest, and Unless I have missed it in the Vanilla code there is no way to get Positive Incest condition in 42.x or even 43.x (43.x you can with the Trance system but would be as late game, and isn't possible at all due to the bug in the conditions in 42.x

I can tell all paths work in the Mod, I have tested all conditions. several times,

At this point, Vren really needs to rewrite or consider Incest in the Mother Daughter, within the main story line. Incest needs to be a taboo broken even so it shows on the opinions either negative, neutral or positive earlier in the game, as that is one of the main contacts,

edited for clarity I hope

El

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwarf and Ssato243

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
That's for releases, but will the beta version still be updated for 0.43.x? Or the beta will not be updated until it's time to betatest the release of 0.44.x?
I am going from my current understanding, RL constraints are real, so in the mod branch I don't believe you will see 43.x show up, and develop will stay 42 until .44 is released, and becomes the baseline for the Mods at that point. ----confirmed that this is the current plan

I am not certain on the Bug Fix branch on GitHub, ----
Asked on Discord, and bugfix has the same plan currently

Last edited:

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Aright... welp... looking through the posts I see bad news... but is there still a location I can get v.42.1 of the game itself? Id like to try this mod out... buuuuut...

Jul 6, 2018
The dev needs to lock in his long term structure and start progressing the stories. He puts in a lot of time and effort, and I truly appreciate it, especially compared to many of the devs who milk their patreons. It is time to focus on story here, and stop tweaking all of the game mechanics constantly. I know he wants to create something special, but I have always been a supporter and I am beginning to lose my patience.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes