4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
I think the modders either took that out or reworked it a little while ago. I remember someone pointing that out in the discord and everyone going wtf?? I could be wrong though
That scene is disabled by default but can be enabled in the mod options in MC's room

el982

Sep 19, 2018
Downloaded latest main game (0.42.1) and added latest beta bugfix + mod (31 July 2021) and started with bunch of errors.
Note: Deleted old save games and settings from roaming/renpy folder (deleted the whole LR_2_Proto folder)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was bunch of other errors after that but i stopped there, my experience has shown me that one error creates many others.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Downloaded latest main game (0.42.1) and added latest beta bugfix + mod (31 July 2021) and started with bunch of errors.
Note: Deleted old save games and settings from roaming/renpy folder (deleted the whole LR_2_Proto folder)

There was bunch of other errors after that but i stopped there, my experience has shown me that one error creates many others.
Go back and re-read the install instructions and make sure you follow it as it says.
Make sure its the beta version under the spoiler.

Reactions: Jaxter

el982

Sep 19, 2018
Go back and re-read the install instructions and make sure you follow it as it says.
Make sure its the beta version under the spoiler.
Thanks for reply.

Followed the instructions but maybe i managed to mess something up somewhere. I will give it another clean try tomorrow and see if i still have same issues

EDIT: yep, my fault. Somehow managed to mess up and not fully copy all bugfix files over the original game one. I'm an idiot

Last edited:

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Tristim / LZ_Starbuck

I'm here with another small bug report. When doing Erica's side quest regarding yoga lessons, sometimes the quest chain gets stuck. After you talk to Sarah in erica_money_problems_sarah_talk_label of Erica_Role.rpy, an event is added to the mandatory crisis list dependent on whether or not you have enough employees interested in a yoga class.

The problem is when you do not have enough employees and have erica_money_problems_sarah_update queued but then recruit or change the minds of enough employees to hold a class, thereby invalidating the erica_money_problems_sarah_update_requirement(). Or conversely when you do have enough employees and have erica_money_problems_sarah_final_update queued but then lose or change the minds of enough employees to not hold a class and invalidate erica_money_problems_sarah_final_update_requirement().

I suggest having an intermediary event queued instead which then immediately jumps to the appropriate label when fired or else change the requirement functions so that they have a higher chance of firing.

Training at the gym everyday and having dates whenever possible leaves only ~5 chances per week for the event to fire for me and then it has to get past the 10% chance in the requirement function. Then I got impatient and used serums with Lysergide N20 to change my employees' opinions and closed off the event for myself.

Reactions: LZ_Starbuck

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Tristim / LZ_Starbuck

I'm here with another small bug report. When doing Erica's side quest regarding yoga lessons, sometimes the quest chain gets stuck. After you talk to Sarah in erica_money_problems_sarah_talk_label of Erica_Role.rpy, an event is added to the mandatory crisis list dependent on whether or not you have enough employees interested in a yoga class.

The problem is when you do not have enough employees and have erica_money_problems_sarah_update queued but then recruit or change the minds of enough employees to hold a class, thereby invalidating the erica_money_problems_sarah_update_requirement(). Or conversely when you do have enough employees and have erica_money_problems_sarah_final_update queued but then lose or change the minds of enough employees to not hold a class and invalidate erica_money_problems_sarah_final_update_requirement().

I suggest having an intermediary event queued instead which then immediately jumps to the appropriate label when fired or else change the requirement functions so that they have a higher chance of firing.

Training at the gym everyday and having dates whenever possible leaves only ~5 chances per week for the event to fire for me and then it has to get past the 10% chance in the requirement function. Then I got impatient and used serums with Lysergide N20 to change my employees' opinions and closed off the event for myself.
I've added some safeguards to help guard against these conditions with Erica's yoga questline.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021
These blue face problems given me a idea, can we expand skin color paletes?
So we can have blue, green and other colored skins?
Let have orks,dryads and other invade this planet.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
These blue face problems given me a idea, can we expand skin color paletes?
So we can have blue, green and other colored skins?
Let have orks,dryads and other invade this planet.
Pretty sure introducing new and fantastical races by just changing the skin of characters would end up very desperate and not worth the effort... What you suggest would probably require new models altogether.

Apr 12, 2021
Pretty sure introducing new and fantastical races by just changing the skin of characters would end up very desperate and not worth the effort... What you suggest would probably require new models altogether.
I think for biggest part new faces will be just enough.
Doing new bodytipes can be done later, based on popularity.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
When I downloaded this, the mom and sister always reject being GF and have tried to mess with files to correct that but it doesnt...

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
When I downloaded this, the mom and sister always reject being GF and have tried to mess with files to correct that but it doesnt...
Jennifer and Lily relationship routes are Vanilla. I think the bugfix might have changed some of it, but generally we try to leave alone vanilla characters since Vren may update them later on in ways that are incompatible with the mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You must get there love to 100 and able to have sex with them and getting them pregnant.
This has worked for me since version 42.1 came out using both the bug fixes and mod under the beta spoiler.

Family will not become GF if using the 41.2.1 (on the OP) version of the game because it was not in that version.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You must get there love to 100 and able to have sex with them and getting them pregnant.
This has worked for me since version 42.1 came out using both the bug fixes and mod under the beta spoiler.

Family will not become GF if using the 41.2.1 (on the OP) version of the game because it was not in that version.
I see. Maybe thats it because I redownloaded the recent version and same thing.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes