4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do we now when are we going to have a version 0.42 offi ? I can still DL the current but it's not the same x)
It will go faster if more players would test out the beta version of the game under the spoiler tag.
(Its been pretty stable since the last update yesterday.)

Once all bugs are found and fixed then they will post the stable game with both mod and bug fixes.

eltarlo

May 25, 2017
It will go faster if more players would test out the beta version of the game under the spoiler tag.
(Its been pretty stable since the last update yesterday.)

Once all bugs are found and fixed then they will post the stable game with both mod and bug fixes.
If I could help to correct I would but I only know C++ x)

The only bug I found was the stripclub, when you buy it, you can't talk to people. I'm going to test the last version, for academic purpose of course x)

Reactions: waffel
Apr 12, 2021

The only bug I found was the stripclub, when you buy it, you can't talk to people. I'm going to test the last version, for academic purpose of course x)
You dont need to knew how to cofe, just copy here error reports and situation, or write bugs you encountered.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You don't need to try and fix anything just upload the traceback reports and or post about typo's and it will get fixed.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
LZ_Starbuck
A couple days ago I mentioned how random crises were not firing even though I set the chances to 100% and I finally figured out why! The culprit is alternate_nora_intro.rpy.

The label hijack adds the event to mandatory crises every time a save is loaded. I reload multiple times per time period so this event is permanently stuck on my mandatory crises list. When a mandatory crisis is fired, it blocks random crises from firing (since you don't want multiple crises firing per period).

Also, I'm not sure about the logic of how it's coded.

Code:
    def alternate_nora_intro_requirement():
        if mc.business.research_tier >= 2:
            if university.visible:  # make sure crisis is run and removed
                return True
           # more stuff
        return False
Code:
label alternate_nora_intro_label():
    if university.visible == True:   #TODO find a better condition for when to nope tf out of this label
        return
    # more stuff
Maybe that shouldn't be a return True in the requirement. Otherwise, why call the event only to return immediately after?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but the amount of supply gathered by people is quite high - about 50% higher than expected

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
I think there's a bug with the 'Side Hustles' quest, as when I help Lily with InstaPic the payment does not count towards the quest

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
I thought that was only for the sex shop.
Your right, Instapic is Lilly's side hustle that you help her with. Sex shop and Strip Club are mc's side hustles. Don't know if those are still current though. Would be nice to be a pimp for the "ladies of the night" also. ;)

Reactions: waffel

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Bug: Not sure if it is from Mod- happened twice, once with two different women:
After fucking them first time, their sluttiness went from whatever they had way down to -20000's. First time was with Stephaine and 2nd time was with Christina (Emily's Mom). Had to use console cheat to get them back into + side.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Bug: Not sure if it is from Mod- happened twice, once with two different women:
After fucking them first time, their sluttiness went from whatever they had way down to -20000's. First time was with Stephaine and 2nd time was with Christina (Emily's Mom). Had to use console cheat to get them back into + side.
I had a similar bug, except I didn't use cheats to correct it. I had to start a new game because it kept becoming more negative but I couldn't figure out why - obedience also reset to zero at the end of each day

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Last few updates are going to require a fresh game to see fixes/features. mostly small but are in initial scene setups.

El

Reactions: Jaxter

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
that is never a promis, but content added features added or fixed recently would require a new game, Erica insta pic with lily if you had a HR director. More help to meet the requirement for mom lily, camilla etc. so far my save games work even with the content added. just don't get to see it.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
that is never a promis, but content added features added or fixed recently would require a new game, Erica insta pic with lily if you had a HR director. More help to meet the requirement for mom lily, camilla etc. so far my save games work even with the content added. just don't get to see it.
I see. I've been waiting and waiting for the official release of 42, finally decided to try beta, assuming it's just bugfixing. Guess the content is still being added, glad I didn't get too far :D

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
well the mod has added a couple of items to make the new content in vanilla a little less frustrating. as well as fix several bugs. it is very playable. the mods are adding new content as well as vanilla so don't let that stop you. although I can almost assure next vanilla drop .43 is going to break saves. although next mod drop won't be until .44 vanilla

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes