4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Mar 27, 2019
Wont work with new Lab Rats update. Renpy Error at startup
The mod its self would work but it keeps saying it needs the bug fix thing...if you try to use the bug fixes you get errors... the newest bug fix is for version 0.42.1...and from what I have seen on here the next bug fix should be for version 0.44 ... I have tried to use just the mod on a save and the mod works but keeps saying it needs a updated bug fix...but the cheat, research, does work...but after a while it does kick you out of the game...

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
i may be wrong but with the cheat menu in previous versions of the mod couldn't you raise your base stats over 20?

i tried renpy save editor, using console and looking at variables, might try cheat engine to see if i can edit past 20.

if not, anyone know a work around for this?
It's locked at 20 for a reason. going past that is at your own risk.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
can u share save file with jenifer lily and rebbeca become girlfrind? i have try 100 love 300 slut and 300 obediace but they all rejected.
And Rebecca doesn't become a Girlfriend. Only Jen and Lily

Depending on which circumstances you are trying to meet, you can achieve Girlfriend status with Both Jen and Lily without cheats, probably the easiest is to coerce Jen, and Bribe Lily. for Early game, There are a couple of paths for the Incest route, but they are later in the game, and the rest rely on stats if I remember correctly. I am on day 120 on current game and probably another 40 to 50 game days before I push Sarah's story far enough and have started the path on the euchre match that leads to the other. but Mom's sluttiness is still a bit low.

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
Is it possible to make custom clothing?
Short answer is no.

Long answer is technically yes but they way that is there is not the best way of doing it and takes way to much time for not much gained. Without access to the models and stuff its just not really possible atm. Would be better to ask Vern to add more and hope he listens.

Reactions: Klolita

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Short answer is no.

Long answer is technically yes but they way that is there is not the best way of doing it and takes way to much time for not much gained. Without access to the models and stuff its just not really possible atm. Would be better to ask Vern to add more and hope he listens.
Fair

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Is there something here that shows each characters story beats? I kinda don't know if I missed something. Also how do you manage the corporate attire?

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
Is there something here that shows each characters story beats? I kinda don't know if I missed something. Also how do you manage the corporate attire?
There's no wikia or something like that for story stuff. at least for the mod stuff.

Mange attire how? What are you trying to do?

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Mange attire how? What are you trying to do?
There's a goal called Corporate Dress, where it asks you to "Pay your corporate wardrobe a visit and assign a few new uniform pieces". I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. It's part of the reason I'm looking for some sort of walkthrough.

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
There's a goal called Corporate Dress, where it asks you to "Pay your corporate wardrobe a visit and assign a few new uniform pieces". I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. It's part of the reason I'm looking for some sort of walkthrough.
you need to get the dress code policy's then you can assign outfits from an option in the main office.

Reactions: stormcalled

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
How do you get perks? can you add them with cheats? also how do you trigger treesomes? so far it has only happen by chance once

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I have tried using the mods based on instuctions, moved the mods folder into the game folder and applies the bug fixes into the same, which makes them overwrite the other files, when i launch game comes up with error, any advice how to fix it or can someone post a file with the game and mods included already?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have tried using the mods based on instuctions, moved the mods folder into the game folder and applies the bug fixes into the same, which makes them overwrite the other files, when i launch game comes up with error, any advice how to fix it or can someone post a file with the game and mods included already?
The mod is for version 42 and not for 43.
Download the full game with mod already installed on the OP it also has the bug fixes.

Next time the mod gets updated is after version 44 drops.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The mod is for version 42 and not for 43.
Download the full game with mod already installed on the OP it also has the bug fixes.

Next time the mod gets updated is after version 44 drops.
How do we know which downloads have the mod already installed?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes