4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Ok, thx guys for the quick answer =)
So I'll probably wait until the 0.44.1 with mods is out. Last changes from 0.43.1 sounded interesting to me.
Modders are doing this in their own time, they can take as long as they need to.

Reactions: MaxTheDark

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Just loaded .42.1 with bug fix on android tablet and game runs just no pics of people just black boxes in place. looks like you fixed the green and blue faces by having a black box.

Apr 12, 2021
Ok, thx guys for the quick answer =)
So I'll probably wait until the 0.44.1 with mods is out. Last changes from 0.43.1 sounded interesting to me.
Modders are doing this in their own time, they can take as long as they need to.
Just be prepared that mod will be ready aroud relase of 0.45.1

Reactions: Ssato243

kyo760721

Jun 10, 2017
What should I do?

-------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 337, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 121, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 275, in script call
$ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 348, in script call
$ active_crisis_list[crisis_count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Kaya/role_kaya.rpy", line 1064, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private=True, start_position = missionary, start_object = make_bed(), skip_intro = True, skip_condom = True) from _call_kaya_sex_at_Home_01
File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 444, in script call
call check_position_willingness_bugfix(the_person, position_choice, ignore_taboo = ignore_taboo) from _call_check_position_willingness_bugfix
File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 609, in script call
$ the_person.call_dialogue("sex_accept")
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 121, in script call
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 275, in script call
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 348, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private=True, start_position = missionary, start_object = make_bed(), skip_intro = True, skip_condom = True) from _call_kaya_sex_at_Home_01
call check_position_willingness_bugfix(the_person, position_choice, ignore_taboo = ignore_taboo) from _call_check_position_willingness_bugfix
ScriptError: could not find label 'kaya_sex_accept'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'kaya_sex_accept'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.42.1.1
Sun Aug 29 00:39:35 2021

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Just be prepared that mod will be ready aroud relase of 0.45.1
I can imagine that a Final mod 42.1.x drop with all the updates since 42.1.1 drop happening before dev/beta branch pulls in bf 44.1 as new base. but this is pure speculation on my part.

El

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
I caved in and decided to try the game without the mod. I didn't remember how awful it was, nor realized how many things the mod changed.

I thought some of the changes the mod made were changes that were made on the base game. Still have to confirm after choosing a location to move to? Why? Awful menus, no content to speak off... How are people defending the development of the game still? It's been over three years, not three months, and not even the menus work properly nor fit the screen.

Reactions: DevilInside666

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
That's because without the base game, there wouldn't be any mods. I agree, without the mods the game is quite dull, but I nonetheless support it on Patreon, because the mixture of both is interesting.
I agree, with the mods, if I didn't agree I wouldn't even be here. I'm not talking about the game existing, or being developed, what I don't understand is how people defend the particulars of the development process itself, and the decisions made by the developer on what to focus and what to change. There's still people saying that "the foundations need to be made before the content" or "the changes are good" on the main thread, meanwhile it's well over three years and the changes are sometimes variables changing names, tinkering with the mechanics with no real changes, all the while moving from place to place still takes one extra click for no particular reason. Excusing the developer as designing something complex or that will be good way down the line instead of pointing the areas where he's lacking, and there's plenty comparing it with the modded game, will only make the development worse, not better.

Starswirl

Feb 26, 2018
Are there variables that affect what sexual options are available to you, aside from the girls' likes and dislikes?
I sometimes get menus up that only give me foreplay options, or only foreplay and oral. No obvious settings should prevent other options from showing... :unsure:

qasdfasdf

Aug 30, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/game/script.rpy", line 13, in script
init -2 python:
File "game/game/script.rpy", line 13, in script
init -2 python:
File "game/game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
import shader
ImportError: No module named shader

Any fix?

Oct 26, 2019
Are there variables that affect what sexual options are available to you, aside from the girls' likes and dislikes?
I sometimes get menus up that only give me foreplay options, or only foreplay and oral. No obvious settings should prevent other options from showing... :unsure:
I could be wrong but I believe in those cases, further options with those women are gated behind their storylines.

Question: does NPC happiness decay over time?

tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
I could be wrong but I believe in those cases, further options with those women are gated behind their storylines.

Question: does NPC happiness decay over time?

Several things could also be happening:

Dislikes/Hates department
-Happiness serum effect
Stats higher than wages (I think)
Policies:
dislikes/hates uniform type (regardless of slt)
rule enforcement penalty
required reading mismatch

Reactions: Ssato243
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes