4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I plan to do a complete reinstall of the game to try and fix it, but while it unzips I'll ask anyway. Is there any walkthrough anywhere which points towards the events for the unique girls?

I haven't played since around v21 or so. I was several weeks into a run when I remembered the cousin and aunt intro hadn't triggered. Went looking and didn't see anything really changed in the way it triggers compared to before. Was it a bug or am I missing something?
Nothing on the Mod side of things, for vanilla events. Several indicators recently added for Mod events conversations, but have to check if that is in the recent mod release or in the dev branch.

El

Reactions: chainedpanda

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
The updates had several interesting looking things in it but sounded as if there were definitely a lot of changes which the mod authors will have to track down and adjust. I'm not familiar at all with their processes for doing that but I'm personally expecting it to be closer to the 2 week after a release timeline side of things so just going to fire up the current beta version instead. lol

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a way to access stuff like sex_mechanics.rpy in the all-in-one (base game+mod+bugfixes) download? I thought about customizing my experience a little (like I did before) but I can't figure out where these stuff are hidden in this mod.

Reactions: Ssato243

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to access stuff like sex_mechanics.rpy in the all-in-one (base game+mod+bugfixes) download? I thought about customizing my experience a little (like I did before) but I can't figure out where these stuff are hidden in this mod.
Best place to ask this type of questions is on there Discord site, there very active over there.

Reactions: Mossrock

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Best place to ask this type of questions is on there Discord site, there very active over there.
Yeah, heard of it, I just thought I'd try my luck here before installing shit I wouldn't otherwise use and creating profiles or whatever else it entails.
But if I don't get an answer here, I suppose I'll try that, thanks.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, heard of it, I just thought I'd try my luck here before installing shit I wouldn't otherwise use and creating profiles or whatever else it entails.
But if I don't get an answer here, I suppose I'll try that, thanks.
Well for starters, a lot of the mechanics are overridden by mod files nested in the mod folder and usually named like enhanced_blahblah or along those lines. So if you're not seeing the results you want, check there if it's being hijacked

FuXeD

Jun 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 578: invalid syntax
$ the_person.arousal = (the_person.arousal/(report_log.get("girl orgasms",0)+1))
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Sep 9 01:06:07 2021

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 578: invalid syntax
$ the_person.arousal = (the_person.arousal/(report_log.get("girl orgasms",0)+1))
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Sep 9 01:06:07 2021

Game Version: 0.42.1
MOD Version:

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
The mod hasn't been updated yet and since there were major changes like the removal of Core Slutiness in 0.43 it's highly unlikely that the mod would work with the new version.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
mod dev branch is starting to prepare for 44.1 already, so can't just download dev branch and have it work on either 42.1 or 44.1 currently.

Game is playable with 42.1, 42.1.2 bugfix and mod.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes