4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can this mod be used in the latest version 0.44.1?
I think if I understand the poster above you correctly the beta mod and bug fixes (that are a separate download from latest working version 0.42) are now for 0.44, but use them at own risk as they are still early and in beta testing and likely contain bugs. When they are fully tested with a version they are reasonably sure will work there will be a new version 0.44 in the regular downloads.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
yeah already seen some bugs go off but so far nothing that if you hit the ignore button will allow you to continue. still looking for more, so far when you start a new game one that i ran into was when you go to call stephanie and then meet up with her it shows that your talking to your mom. and then there is another one later on. i think when your investigating the lab with stephanie.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
well Folks are going to find out,
bugfix has 44.1 merged, and latest bits of mod can be applied to it.
Hmm... If I'm reading that right, the date on the last commit is 9 Sept, whichg is when the game update came out. I think what's in there is just a branch point of the last mod, plus maybe some fixes for 43.1.

I know when I applied it, it seemed to remove some features from the game, like the animated text. I couldn't get any trance either, but I didn't persist very long, so that might just be me. I wound up rolling back to vanilla 44.1

TL/DR: - I'd wait until it gets a few more commits.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Hmm... If I'm reading that right, the date on the last commit is 9 Sept, whichg is when the game update came out. I think what's in there is just a branch point of the last mod, plus maybe some fixes for 43.1.

I know when I applied it, it seemed to remove some features from the game, like the animated text. I couldn't get any trance either, but I didn't persist very long, so that might just be me. I wound up rolling back to vanilla 44.1

TL/DR: - I'd wait until it gets a few more commits.
well bugfix branch has 44.1 merged into it. so it has the entire bugfix, mod may still have some conflicts. but yes it is early.

DragonDan

Oct 13, 2020
Is there any way to at least install cheat mod from that pack on a new game version? Don't need everything, just ability to cheat x)
In the header on the official thread, there's a section for console commands that details how to cheat in the official version. It can take a bit of getting used to but it allows you to cheat if you know what to input

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
In the header on the official thread, there's a section for console commands that details how to cheat in the official version. It can take a bit of getting used to but it allows you to cheat if you know what to input
Is there any way to at least install cheat mod from that pack on a new game version? Don't need everything, just ability to cheat x)
still early days, but cheat mod is pulling up and able to make changes to test different items, sluttiness is going to be a hit and miss as those changes are worked thru the mods though.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
when the mod and the bugfixes will be ready because i like to play
It's ready when it's ready.
You get it for free and they do it in their own time and do not get paid for it so be happy they do it at all. If you want a (for the most part) bug free version it will take longer since last 2 versions had a lot of changes to core systems. If you are impatient just play the current 0.42.1.2.

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
havent had to many probs with the beta mods and bugfix yes there is a couple but so far not very many.

Qballycus

Feb 23, 2019
Full Game Downloads:
PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.42.1.2)
Hy guys!
1000% Respect for the quality work you guys do here, just a heads up, the link above is down.

• Angry
Reactions: MakeMeGo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who still have black rectangles showing up when you talk with someone in the game ?
There are a few but they have less than ideal laptops trying to play it or other problems that is beyond the dev and modders control.

Reactions: God_Batman

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
btrain33
Far from it.. its actively being worked on. They are on an "even version only" release setup now, but life has introduced delays.

But there are recent changes on both the bugfix and the mod Gits, so work is being done, and pretty impressive at that, since they started to work on changes and updates to the code for everything that has changed since v42 came out, so everything in 43 and 44 being incorporated now into the bugfix and mod versions for v44. Give it time.

Reactions: Wmayrt and Ssato243
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes