4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
hello mod developers! I really like your project, I have some wishes for you to add various options, I hope you like it.
1. Please add one more cell to the wardrobe under "no paint", "tattoos", depraved tattoos with inscriptions on the body with a marker on the body, maybe it will be +30 - +50 sluteens, you can have the same variations as in "no paint", on the face, on the torso, on the legs, on the butt, or the whole body, and it would be interesting to have different tattoo options.
2. Please add the role of prostitution for the family or for the workers so that they can in the evenings or in the afternoon or set a schedule to make money for you. It would be very hot when Lily or Jennifer came home at night covered with sperm with money for you)) or whose lab workers could be seen on the street at the appropriate event, how they "make money". And accordingly, the consequences of such work based on the depravity of the subject, whether they take contraceptives or not.
3. Please add men to the game so that you can hire not only girls but also men, maybe it will be more fun for them)), based on the level of depravity, you can come up with appropriate events. For a "special" category of people, you can add "orientation" to the subject's resume if you like.
4. Please add the reaction of people on the streets or, in general, the reaction of other people to the fact that the subject walks in depraved clothes or generally naked on the street, especially in the evening or at night. That such a subject could be raped by guys somewhere in the alley) a group of guys, as well as if this subject is prostituted for you, then the risk that she will be robbed and she will come home with nothing. By the way, I noticed that a police officer appeared on the streets, one could somehow beat it. Depending on what you want from her, the higher the depravity of the police officer, the worse the safety on the street, but at the same time there would be some advantages in this, you could force the cops to distribute drugs or these pills through gangs on the streets, thereby raising the level of corruption gradually for all people in the city, or vice versa, do not corrupt the cops and even donate money to the police station so that there would be less seizure. It would be hot when, walking down the street in the evening, an event began where a group of guys attacked your half-naked depraved whore who either just walks or works as a prostitute, but then she herself does not mind "having fun" and then notices you and offers to "join in the fun" either "call the cops" or try to deal with the bandits yourself. Here, your statistics of classes in the gym or in the martial arts section would be relevant. In general, these are the wishes, I hope you are in solidarity, I would very much like to see this in the next updates.
not to burst your bubble... and sorry mod team for answering for you, even though its not my place to do so.

but just point 3. alone is a massive undertaking thats about the size of the game itself.. right now,other male characters are just dialogue lines indifferent scenarios.. they arent actually generated npc's. to add them the way you wish would require you to add new npcs to the game,... that arent hooked to the normal female triggers.. and develop independed triggers for them.. basically making the game about 2x bigger code.. if not more..

for point 1. theres already trouble implementing clothes to the bodies because different body sizes make the outfits clip inn under the skin... to use tatoos or body paint would make the problem even more glaring on larger sized characters. but the game is made as a format that makes it easy to add outfits ect to the game.. so you could spend time working on it yourself... ive spent time with skyrim outfits so i know the struggle just modifying stuff, let alone add new stuff.

Lastly,if you read the original top post. not directly qouting but taking 2 sentences and putting them together, you get "Due to the amount of work needed after each update, We are moving to a bi-monthly release schedule"

Helger

Dec 2, 2017
hello mod developers! I really like your project, I have some wishes for you to add various options, I hope you like it.
1. Please add one more cell to the wardrobe under "no paint", "tattoos", depraved tattoos with inscriptions on the body with a marker on the body, maybe it will be +30 - +50 sluteens, you can have the same variations as in "no paint", on the face, on the torso, on the legs, on the butt, or the whole body, and it would be interesting to have different tattoo options.
2. Please add the role of prostitution for the family or for the workers so that they can in the evenings or in the afternoon or set a schedule to make money for you. It would be very hot when Lily or Jennifer came home at night covered with sperm with money for you)) or whose lab workers could be seen on the street at the appropriate event, how they "make money". And accordingly, the consequences of such work based on the depravity of the subject, whether they take contraceptives or not.
3. Please add men to the game so that you can hire not only girls but also men, maybe it will be more fun for them)), based on the level of depravity, you can come up with appropriate events. For a "special" category of people, you can add "orientation" to the subject's resume if you like.
4. Please add the reaction of people on the streets or, in general, the reaction of other people to the fact that the subject walks in depraved clothes or generally naked on the street, especially in the evening or at night. That such a subject could be raped by guys somewhere in the alley) a group of guys, as well as if this subject is prostituted for you, then the risk that she will be robbed and she will come home with nothing. By the way, I noticed that a police officer appeared on the streets, one could somehow beat it. Depending on what you want from her, the higher the depravity of the police officer, the worse the safety on the street, but at the same time there would be some advantages in this, you could force the cops to distribute drugs or these pills through gangs on the streets, thereby raising the level of corruption gradually for all people in the city, or vice versa, do not corrupt the cops and even donate money to the police station so that there would be less seizure. It would be hot when, walking down the street in the evening, an event began where a group of guys attacked your half-naked depraved whore who either just walks or works as a prostitute, but then she herself does not mind "having fun" and then notices you and offers to "join in the fun" either "call the cops" or try to deal with the bandits yourself. Here, your statistics of classes in the gym or in the martial arts section would be relevant. In general, these are the wishes, I hope you are in solidarity, I would very much like to see this in the next updates.
You could say that you haven't even played the game properly.
Some things have already been built in like
- That you can become the owner of a strip club.
- That the family can go to work there.
- That the role of the prostitute already exists.

The rest of your desires will just be one thing, desires.
There are limits in this game and a lot can only be built in if it is completely reprogrammed.
You should also remember that Vren has been programming it for over 3 years and nobody knows how long he will continue to do it. But that's another (neverending?) Story.

But with a large portion of imagination and the cinema in the head, some things can be achieved spiritually.

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
not a bug, but bug fix has tried to limit it. over vanilla as it would get into the 1000's, while still possible with recursive calls, in General it shouldn't go below -10,
But how could you make it rise to +60 then it goes negative (-10) everyday?

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
But how could you make it rise to +60 then it goes negative (-10) everyday?
If you made it go to 60 without the use of serum effects that raise it temporarily it will not drop so fast by itself, if you did, it will drop when the serum ends, because it was a temporary effect to beging with. Though there's certain actions, like forcing to wear a too slutty outfit that seem to lower it quickly, there's also the opposite I think, particular outfits that depending on likes and total sluttiness, increase the sluttines each turn to a certain level. I don't know exactly how it works, but for what I played it's not giving any troubles

In fact since the sluttiness is not raising so fast to 4 or 5 hearts once you start corrupting them, it makes for a more reasonable pace.

Reactions: 4GunZ

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I feel like a lot of this is out of character for the game, specifically the non-consent aspects. Adding male renders is something I've considered, but tbh I'm not that interested in that. Exhibition reactions could be better suited in Vren's hands too. Tattoos are a fine suggestion, but it would be way too difficult to produce consistent looking renders. You can sort of send your family off to be prostitutes at the strip club

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
If you made it go to 60 without the use of serum effects that raise it temporarily it will not drop so fast by itself, if you did, it will drop when the serum ends, because it was a temporary effect to beging with. Though there's certain actions, like forcing to wear a too slutty outfit that seem to lower it quickly, there's also the opposite I think, particular outfits that depending on likes and total sluttiness, increase the sluttines each turn to a certain level. I don't know exactly how it works, but for what I played it's not giving any troubles

In fact since the sluttiness is not raising so fast to 4 or 5 hearts once you start corrupting them, it makes for a more reasonable pace.
Oh. I think, now I understand. Thank you. It drops because of rule of sluttiness uniform. Which drops sluttiness of non-slut character to negative value every time then she need to wear it.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I gotta say, the date with Sarah is the shittiest side quest in the entire game. You're pretending to play darts, without having any form of fun, and it drags on, and on, and on. I don't know who's fucking idea was it, but I wish it was left on the cutting room floor.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I gotta say, the date with Sarah is the shittiest side quest in the entire game. You're pretending to play darts, without having any form of fun, and it drags on, and on, and on. I don't know who's fucking idea was it, but I wish it was left on the cutting room floor.
Be brave because it repeats :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Le_Corrupteur

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Github is having issues folks, it is always downloading master branch, this happening on 10 of my other Github repos, under a different username, and just tried to download the zip from github under the bugfix branch and it downloads master. I have ticket in with Github in regards to my main account. Have mad main Mods aware.

should point out if you use an IDE or GITHUB Desktop, you will get the correct files downloaded with the caveat that you must be in the correct branch before interacting with them in the file explorer

in the mean time Tristimdorion posted a zip of the files in the repository

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I use TortoiseGit for grabbing files from the mod and bugfix gits (and other games) and have not had any issues with wrong branch. I forcefully specified for some of the downloads, others I can choose, so thats another good suggestion for anyone interacting with any git host site (github, gitgud, etc).

Reactions: eldoen

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
hiring new staff the turn before you call sara for the HR position seems to break the mod.
skipping the turn before it and hiring after that works like normal, wierd bugs lmao
EDIT
okay a few turns later it breaks anyways

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Looks like the action of the casual friday policy is to mandate a random appropriate outfit on fridays:

Code:
        if casual_friday_uniform_policy.is_active() and day % 7 == 4:
            self.planned_uniform = self.get_random_appropriate_outfit(guarantee_output = True)
            self.change_happiness(5)
effect of setting guarantee_output is to force the grabber to try again at higher and higher limits until something is produced:
Code:
        if the_outfit:
            return the_outfit.get_copy()
        else:
            if guarantee_output:
                if sluttiness_limit < 120:
                    return self.get_random_appropriate_outfit(sluttiness_limit+5, sluttiness_min-5, guarantee_output, preferences)
                else:
                    return Outfit("Nothing")
            return None
Or until it gets high enough to return full nudity, so the latter is probably what's happening - for some reason, it's unable to find an outfit for them.

why THAT would be...I don't know.
Not sure what you wrote there, but I assume every character should have outfits and it's not something I missed doing at the beginning? Only thing I did outfit wise was add all the policies (except I didn't go to the full slutty office wardrobe level) and import outfits that I then added in the manage outfits tab. I doubt that would overwrite their private outfits

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Not sure what you wrote there, but I assume every character should have outfits and it's not something I missed doing at the beginning? Only thing I did outfit wise was add all the policies (except I didn't go to the full slutty office wardrobe level) and import outfits that I then added in the manage outfits tab. I doubt that would overwrite their private outfits
No, I'm sure it's not anything you did. I was just trying to figure out what in the code could be responsible, and was only able to trace the possible problem that far.

I don't know if it's a mod change or a vanilla game change, but using the beta mod from yesterday, some characters get their sluttiness on the negative, by a lot. I'm assuming just like some likes and dislikes increase or decrease happiness, there's a similar mechanic for sluttines (I remember on a previous version where the mom got over two hearts by herself on week three) and that the decrease is not capped at zero.

Is it a bug? If it's how it's supposed to be then that's fine, I'm just not sure if it's intended.
I think it might be a combination of low sluttiness + negative opinion of skimpy outfits? I'm looking particularly at this part of run_move

Code:
            if self.outfit and self.planned_outfit.slut_requirement > self.sluttiness*0.75: #A skimpy outfit is defined as the top 25% of a girls natural sluttiness.
                self.change_slut(self.get_opinion_score("skimpy outfits"), 30, add_to_log = False)
Which, if they have low sluttiness to begin with and a negative opinion of skimpy outfits, could drive them down into the negatives if they wear an outfit with even a small slut_requirement; after sluttiness goes negative, any outfit at all will trigger further reductions.

Last edited:

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
No, I'm sure it's not anything you did. I was just trying to figure out what in the code could be responsible, and was only able to trace the possible problem that far.
Pretty sure what's happening is they don't have anything in the wardrobe, because of the new "empty wardrobe for random girls" is enabled on preferences. At least my employees have nothing in their wardrobe, they still wear clothes appropriate to their sluttiness when no uniform is mandated, or when they don't want to wear it, which I guess are temporary outfits generated for their current sluttiness since they're not on the wardrobe, but I'm guessing that event is written to force something from wardrobe, and since it's empty, the only thing they have is naked which I guess is something that's available globally.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I use TortoiseGit for grabbing files from the mod and bugfix gits (and other games) and have not had any issues with wrong branch. I forcefully specified for some of the downloads, others I can choose, so thats another good suggestion for anyone interacting with any git host site (github, gitgud, etc).
TortoiseGIT is a decent client, but how to tell the masses how to interact with GIT??, I personally use VScode to basically do the same thing.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes