4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So this mod is abandoned?
No its not abandoned and there is an alpha/beta version ready to be tested if you want to go test it.
Under the spoiler tag "Beta Version:".
Make sure you get the bug fixes too.

StaticSheep

Jan 6, 2018
So this mod is abandoned?
The development version currently work.

As a service we provide access to the beta-version of the MOD, this version is in active development and might break existing save games between downloads. If you are willing to help, find issues and accept the implications, you are encouraged to help us improve the mod and report the issues on the or the .

INFO: Beta version will be unstable until v0.44 of the game (Work In Progress)
Mod:
(direct download latest development version)

Updated Game Files (Unofficial Bug-fix):
(direct download latest development version)
contains many unaddressed bug-fixes and optimizations - required for correct working of mod
save games are not compatible with the ones without bugfix

Reactions: Ssato243

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Has anyone tried the beta for 0.44? How wonky is it so far? Is it playable? I suspect all the trance mechanics are messed up and broken.
Getting there, most of the bugs reported in 44.1 vanilla have been resolved in bugfix, several display bugs have been resolved in mod, It is playable I haven't gotten a traceback bug since opening. one in tutorial. which should be resolved now. but still a lot of the game interaction to play, to be sure.

Reactions: legendppk

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Has anyone tried the beta for 0.44? How wonky is it so far? Is it playable? I suspect all the trance mechanics are messed up and broken.
Won't guarentee that the are all worked out. but most of them were vanilla bugs anyway, there were a couple interactions in mods, such as 3rd stage trance rewards not showing but those have been resolved. or at least I am getting ready to go bug the hell out of Lily again to see.

StaticSheep

Jan 6, 2018
Dude!!!! I literally said it worked in the post before yours.
There are no obvious game breaking bugs, trance mechanics seem to work just fine. Had a few minor glitches, like duplicated menu options, girl getting double tranced.

• Haha
Reactions: dalzomo

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Has anyone tried the mod beta for 0.44? I think some of the trance mechanics might be bugged. But is it playable anyway?
yep, and lot of turn in both bugfix and mod, last updates were about 2 hours ago. I haven't had any real showstoppers, but I am also applying cheats to get to specific conditions to test if they work, trance at least goes to deep trance and very deep trance, and the costs lower as expected and that was broken until recently.

Believe most of the issues reported in 44.1 have been applied to 44.1 bugfix. some of those, may still need to be resolved in the mod extension.

The question is what your goals are, if you want to play a relatively bug free game without updating almost every day, then stick to 42 for now. 44 for me is fairly stable, but features are not fully implemented to all the changes made in 43 and 44 in the game. so if it is my skillset, fix it and submit a pull request, if not file a bug report, and continue on.

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
Hi
On 9/15/2021 Your discord invite came back invalid.
So I would like to say thanks again. Cause seriously this one seems to have alot of new mechanics.

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
I don't know if it's a mod change or a vanilla game change, but using the beta mod from yesterday, some characters get their sluttiness on the negative, by a lot. I'm assuming just like some likes and dislikes increase or decrease happiness, there's a similar mechanic for sluttines (I remember on a previous version where the mom got over two hearts by herself on week three) and that the decrease is not capped at zero.

Is it a bug? If it's how it's supposed to be then that's fine, I'm just not sure if it's intended.

Reactions: 4GunZ

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I don't know if it's a mod change or a vanilla game change, but using the beta mod from yesterday, some characters get their sluttiness on the negative, by a lot. I'm assuming just like some likes and dislikes increase or decrease happiness, there's a similar mechanic for sluttines (I remember on a previous version where the mom got over two hearts by herself on week three) and that the decrease is not capped at zero.

Is it a bug? If it's how it's supposed to be then that's fine, I'm just not sure if it's intended.
played .44 unmodded quite extensively and never had this happen. Considering the changes to sluttiness I'm guessing it's a bug with the mod. Perhaps specifically with a mod serum.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021

not a bug, but bug fix has tried to limit it. over vanilla as it would get into the 1000's, while still possible with recursive calls, in General it shouldn't go below -10,

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Think I found a bug: I have casual friday policy and I notice several employees are naked. The thing is, they are all new and thus rather shy or not slutty.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Think I found a bug: I have casual friday policy and I notice several employees are naked. The thing is, they are all new and thus rather shy or not slutty.
Looks like the action of the casual friday policy is to mandate a random appropriate outfit on fridays:

Code:
        if casual_friday_uniform_policy.is_active() and day % 7 == 4:
            self.planned_uniform = self.get_random_appropriate_outfit(guarantee_output = True)
            self.change_happiness(5)
effect of setting guarantee_output is to force the grabber to try again at higher and higher limits until something is produced:
Code:
        if the_outfit:
            return the_outfit.get_copy()
        else:
            if guarantee_output:
                if sluttiness_limit < 120:
                    return self.get_random_appropriate_outfit(sluttiness_limit+5, sluttiness_min-5, guarantee_output, preferences)
                else:
                    return Outfit("Nothing")
            return None
Or until it gets high enough to return full nudity, so the latter is probably what's happening - for some reason, it's unable to find an outfit for them.

why THAT would be...I don't know.

Kurvald

Sep 27, 2019
hello mod developers! I really like your project, I have some wishes for you to add various options, I hope you like it.
1. Please add one more cell to the wardrobe under "no paint", "tattoos", depraved tattoos with inscriptions on the body with a marker on the body, maybe it will be +30 - +50 sluteens, you can have the same variations as in "no paint", on the face, on the torso, on the legs, on the butt, or the whole body, and it would be interesting to have different tattoo options.
2. Please add the role of prostitution for the family or for the workers so that they can in the evenings or in the afternoon or set a schedule to make money for you. It would be very hot when Lily or Jennifer came home at night covered with sperm with money for you)) or whose lab workers could be seen on the street at the appropriate event, how they "make money". And accordingly, the consequences of such work based on the depravity of the subject, whether they take contraceptives or not.
3. Please add men to the game so that you can hire not only girls but also men, maybe it will be more fun for them)), based on the level of depravity, you can come up with appropriate events. For a "special" category of people, you can add "orientation" to the subject's resume if you like.
4. Please add the reaction of people on the streets or, in general, the reaction of other people to the fact that the subject walks in depraved clothes or generally naked on the street, especially in the evening or at night. That such a subject could be raped by guys somewhere in the alley) a group of guys, as well as if this subject is prostituted for you, then the risk that she will be robbed and she will come home with nothing. By the way, I noticed that a police officer appeared on the streets, one could somehow beat it. Depending on what you want from her, the higher the depravity of the police officer, the worse the safety on the street, but at the same time there would be some advantages in this, you could force the cops to distribute drugs or these pills through gangs on the streets, thereby raising the level of corruption gradually for all people in the city, or vice versa, do not corrupt the cops and even donate money to the police station so that there would be less seizure. It would be hot when, walking down the street in the evening, an event began where a group of guys attacked your half-naked depraved whore who either just walks or works as a prostitute, but then she herself does not mind "having fun" and then notices you and offers to "join in the fun" either "call the cops" or try to deal with the bandits yourself. Here, your statistics of classes in the gym or in the martial arts section would be relevant. In general, these are the wishes, I hope you are in solidarity, I would very much like to see this in the next updates.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes