4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
That was my presumption - but worth asking as well just in case.

Last version I played was .42, so was very much looking forward to .48 with the mod, but seems like I may end up just playing the base game alone for the first time in a long time, if .50 comes out before (I'm not high enough patron to have it already) the .49 mod here.
Meh... In my opinion things got worse with the clarity system... Now I think twice before fucking around...

Reactions: Jaxter

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Ways basegame bad (not fixed either mod)
==========================================
*UNREALISTICALLY HARD*! 4 Example,
1) you hire people but don't get there phone #; [Every BOSS can contact their employees!]
2) Hiring off street *WAY* more cost than doing search [should be dirt cheap!]
3) "Mrs" should not be a title option for single women. [unrealistic --only applies to *Married* women Dev!]
4) the whole "change title" thing is complete BS! Reminder should be removed! We don't get 2 pick our names; Penalty for disagreeing *SUCKS* dev! [ie refuse to change title] Again, not realistic---Bosses very rarely allow you to change name/title, & certainly not by you demanding it!
*** 5) Earth 2 Dev: People don't have ESP! Should not be docked (penalty) for undiscovered opinions
[forces us to need cheats]
*** Alt mod fixes this.

5) Happiness penalty 4 breaksups & "refuse to change title" is too much. (dev already docks happiness EVERY DAY anyway!) lots of people break up---but they don't quick their jobs because of it.
6) "Clinical Testing Procedures" This isn't a trait & should not take up a trait slot. + Value is too low---Major Drug companies use this & make *BILLIONS* (that's a capital B!)
7) Family taboos are *WAY* too difficult--& unrealistic! [again, makes us want to have cheat mods!] V46 worked fine on this; (maybe 2x) v48's a MESS! Besides if she's slutty enough (realistic!) Taboo's shouldn't matter; Taboos should be *BOTH WAYS* [realistic] or, not at all. [doesn't matter who starts or is in charge---still "wrong"] Making it easy 4 her but hard 4 MC, is just bad design! [+ not everyone like FEMDOM so should always B an option to QUIT. Girls tease---& leave---all the time. MC needs this option too.
**8) Character opinions should match story. If she wants (or doesn't) something, her opinions need to match her "speech." Emily is good example. Every character with her own story needs unique personality. ** This is ESPECIALLY important since opinions affect not only happiness but STATS! [bad idea]
Also makes some iterations Extremely difficult (eg, hates small talk hates flirting etc) if you don't cheat. Strippers should enjoy showing skin, etc
** Haven't used alt mod enough yet to thoroughly test this.
9) "bills" [mom-sat] Keep option to "say please!" (inc Obed)
10) ""I know this is strange..." WTF?!? HORRIBLE INTRO!!! Really really bad way to intro yourself.

Mr.Mexob

Aug 21, 2020
i keep getting this error, i have Lab_Rats_2-v0.49.2-pc, lr2mods-develop(latest), Lab-Rats-2-0.46.1.3-bf, if i launch the vanilla v0.49.2 it works
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
i keep getting this error, i have Lab_Rats_2-v0.49.2-pc, lr2mods-develop(latest), Lab-Rats-2-0.46.1.3-bf, if i launch the vanilla v0.49.2 it works
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the Mod to work on 0.49.2 you need to use the Beta Versions of the Mod and the Bugfix (found on front page of this thread under "Beta"). Or wait a few days until the Mod is officially released for 0.49.2

May 20, 2019
This is a great mod and adds a good amount of flair to the base game, but if there's at least one thing I would request be added, it would be a queue for research so I don't have to keep babysitting research and development. I don't care if it gets added officially in the base game or if it's added via a mod, but I just think it would be nice to have.

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
Okay I've searched for the keywords keyboard, shortcut, and hotkeys, and didn't see where anyone asked this, so here it goes...

Is there an option, or edit, to change/disable the hotkeys in game/mod?

I only ask because when trying to name my character, it caused the game to "reload scripts" (that's ether Shift+R or R, btw) and borked the game, meaning I had to restart.
Also the "sex_mechanics.rpy" file isn't in my game, or any ".rpy" file for that matter, which I find odd.
I downloaded the "all in one" zip, so that may be the reason.

Any help would be appreciated.

Slutty Boobs

Jan 10, 2018
If I play with the beta version of the mod now will I be able to keep using my save when the full thing releases? I'd assume yes but would hate to be wrong when we're so close to release.

Robilargreen

Aug 25, 2020
If I play with the beta version of the mod now will I be able to keep using my save when the full thing releases? I'd assume yes but would hate to be wrong when we're so close to release.
There will be a bunch of game changes so I would err on the side you will need to start over

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I have been playing with the same saves for at least the past week, still no guarantee that I will have to start over with the next git update.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Questionnnnnnnn.... with 50.1 out today will next stable release still be 48.1 while beta becomes 50.1?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes