4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
So either they lied about the bi-monthly releases or they are just really slow. Its been 2.5 months since the last release.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
So either they lied about the bi-monthly releases or they are just really slow. Its been 2.5 months since the last release.
They skiped 0.48 because of RL-issues. They are working on 0.49.2 release at the moment. Beta runs pretty stable so release could happen any day now.

Reactions: shane420

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Really asking just cuz I noticed 50.1 update had a hucow focus which is kinda my jam so hoping that beta for 50 starts soon *fingers crossed*
the next mod version will be 51 (The discord server says next mod release is 49, but that's kind of obvious for people that know they're working on 49)

Reactions: shane420

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
They use their own free time to make the bug fix and the mod without getting paid for it. You sound a little bit entitled with how you phrased it. Don't demand others to spend their free time to get you a product for free. Be happy this exists at all.

If you have complaints about speed go and try to help them. You want it faster, make it faster. If you don't help, don't complain.
If you really want to help you don't even have to work on it. Just try out the current version that is being worked and submit bug reports.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone sounds offended, all I did was point out that they are not sticking to a schedule that they chose.
Real life gets first choice over games and mods, so what if the schedule was changed its still a great mod and game so far.
The OP stated it.
You can also go play 49 with bug fixes and mod under the spoiler for "Beta", I have not run into any bugs so far today with all the fixes that were done over the last week.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
For anyone worried about the mod being abandoned or whatever;

Go check out the beta branch and look under "activities", you'll see all thats going on Tris was updating the code around an hour ago. So, they're still working.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For anyone worried about the mod being abandoned or whatever;

Go check out the beta branch and look under "activities", you'll see all thats going on Tris was updating the code around an hour ago. So, they're still working.
Or check out there discord listed on the OP, lots and lots of work going on.

Reactions: Riujin

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Someone sounds offended, all I did was point out that they are not sticking to a schedule that they chose.
You're just not keeping up with their updated schedule. It's not like a few of us haven't been saying the schedule shifted in this thread since then

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
They skiped 0.48 because of RL-issues. They are working on 0.49.2 release at the moment. Beta runs pretty stable so release could happen any day now.
honestly I just play on the beta and the game crashes only once every few months for me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
honestly I just play on the beta and the game crashes only once every few months for me
I have been playing none stop almost 10 hours now and no crashing for me, game runs great.
I downloaded the bug fixes and mod this morning just before playing.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes