4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Bug on the mod.

Disabling events on the bedroom menu doesn't do anything. I had disabled introductions on the mall and coffee break 1 and 2, and both happened. Checked back again just in case I didn't disable them, but they were disabled.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
So either they lied about the bi-monthly releases or they are just really slow. Its been 2.5 months since the last release.
I am pretty sure that I personally posted that there were real life delays at least every new page when 48 work would have started. Even had a nice meme for it,

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

0gro

Apr 12, 2020
I completed Nora's quest, I completed the breakthrough - Tier 2 does not appear in research. With this issue game is unplayable.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I completed Nora's quest, I completed the breakthrough - Tier 2 does not appear in research. With this issue game is unplayable.
I did not even start Nora's stuff and had Tier 2 unlocked, don't remember what I did but it was unlocked.

Tristim
Since the mod adds a virgin to the game does this page need the tag "Virgin" or should it go on the main game page?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Is there something I'm doing wrong that creates such ridiculous lag in game? I'm using the mod + bugfix and I've turned off animations (zero effect). Just no idea.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there something I'm doing wrong that creates such ridiculous lag in game? I'm using the mod + bugfix and I've turned off animations (zero effect). Just no idea.
First what are the specs for you computer?
This VN/Game is very video heavy and needs a good to great video system.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
I've played the new update and find it pretty cool to see how the game gets slowly but surely more and more fleshed out.
What i'm wondering though is, if anyone besides me, noticed that the game seems to have quite slowed down in it's loading times. I always liked how really fast and snappy this mod-version of the game was.

I'm wondering if this was an intentional decision or not, with coded transitioning delays. Because, for example, the UI always takes a delay to load in - which in the former version was instantly done. But at other times the game just seems to have generally slowed down. The event where your aunt and cousin is moving in, was extremly laggy - it took seconds to load the new dialogue in - and if your pressed a button to progress a few times in a row while still loading, it would skip fast a few lines after the lag.

So i'm not sure if this was intended as a design choice, or the code got extremly bigger which now naturally slows the game down or other reasons.

Reactions: makeitso

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
You got good specs for the game so all I can say now is try to run it as admin and put exception in your anti-virus program and see what happens.
Yeah, I've tried about everything I can think of, admin mode, setting priority higher, turning off literally every background process. I really don't know why it's just laggy all the time. Like it's not unplayable but it has noticeable lag even just hovering the mouse between icons and such. Makes the whole thing a chore.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yeah, I've tried about everything I can think of, admin mode, setting priority higher, turning off literally every background process. I really don't know why it's just laggy all the time. Like it's not unplayable but it has noticeable lag even just hovering the mouse between icons and such. Makes the whole thing a chore.
If you are on a WIN10/11 machine - simply open your performance monitor and start logging a bit while the game runs. 'its lagging' is so general and can mean anything. The performance monitor will show you if its memory or disk bottleneck etc

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I did not even start Nora's stuff and had Tier 2 unlocked, don't remember what I did but it was unlocked.

Tristim
Since the mod adds a virgin to the game does this page need the tag "Virgin" or should it go on the main game page?
I don't remember there being any virgin in the game. Who is the character?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes