4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I don't remember there being any virgin in the game. Who is the character?
The techie who tries to blackmail the MC about the bots.
I completed Nora's quest, I completed the breakthrough - Tier 2 does not appear in research. With this issue game is unplayable.
That is a game-breaker, but I could get to tier 2 by both methods, so the issue seems local or irregular. The tier 2 unlock has been a bit fucky in the past, too.
[...] UI always takes a delay to load in - which in the former version was instantly done. But at other times the game just seems to have generally slowed down.
Yeah, the UI fade wangs chung, especially in the mornings. Instant was better. Haven't noticed slowdown in the dialogue or events, though - are you playing off of an HDD?

Edits: Merged more quotes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
alright, so whats the new best serum design for maximum sluttines, love, obedience etc. They fucked up the sluttiness stat scaling because of the change in the sluttiness stat, and now it cant be kept at 100 or more permanently without it going back down to 0 after the serum wears off

0gro

Apr 12, 2020
That is a game-breaker, but I could get to tier 2 by both methods, so the issue seems local or irregular. The tier 2 unlock has been a bit fucky in the past, too.
Dammit! I thought I broke the save using cheats, but I start a new game and the same problem remains - all tiers above 1 is not shown in research.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
alright, so whats the new best serum design for maximum sluttines, love, obedience etc. They fucked up the sluttiness stat scaling because of the change in the sluttiness stat, and now it cant be kept at 100 or more permanently without it going back down to 0 after the serum wears off
I don't use serum for sluttiness anymore and have not used it for a long time now, for me sex gets the sluttiness up there.
Talk, comp and flirt to 26 then 2 lunch dates and off to the bedroom they go for sex and within 3-4 days there over 50, easy peasy.
Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2022-03-12 03-17-23-97.jpg

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I don't use serum for sluttiness anymore and have not used it for a long time now, for me sex gets the sluttiness up there.
Talk, comp and flirt to 26 then 2 lunch dates and off to the bedroom they go for sex and within 3-4 days there over 50, easy peasy.
View attachment 1699803
yeah sluttiness in the mod is so much easier to improve. without serum.

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
1647094565223.png
Is it possible to unlock the city hall? I see in saveeditor that the city hall has a position on the map but dont know how to unlock it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 1699977
Is it possible to unlock the city hall? I see in saveeditor that the city hall has a position on the map but dont know how to unlock it?
I have not tried but I think you can but you need to allow the city rep to invade your business many times or so, I so far have been blocking her from showing up by not going over the attn level.

But will wait till someone who has unlock all content with her to let us know for sure.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 1699977
City Hall is designed to be not accessible by Vren to hide the City-Rep so you cant meet (and influence) her outside of the attentions events. The values for the city hall are only placeholders at the moment. Maybe Vren is planning on making it accessible one day, when he is finished dumping more buggy mechanics on top of buggy mechanics? But it might also be possible that the city hall values where inserted by the modders and they have plans for it? Who knows? BTW the modders have made the city rep accessible in their mod, but only on sundays and only after her first visit to your business. She will then be roaming around the city on sundays and you have the possibility to mess around with her.

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
City Hall is designed to be not accessible by Vren to hide the City-Rep so you cant meet (and influence) her outside of the attentions events. The values for the city hall are only placeholders at the moment. Maybe Vren is planning on making it accessible one day, when he is finished dumping more buggy mechanics on top of buggy mechanics? But it might also be possible that the city hall values where inserted by the modders and they have plans for it? Who knows? BTW the modders have made the city rep accessible in their mod, but only on sundays and only after her first visit to your business. She will then be roaming around the city on sundays and you have the possibility to mess around with her.
Ok that clears it up and thanks for the info man.

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
So really? what is the design for passive sluttiness gain via daily dosage?
Previously there used to be a serum converting sluttiness into core sluttiness at a small rate, but now all i have is Stephanie with 0 core sluttiness on day 127 no matter what serumI use in daily dosage.
I'm not gonna do all this shit manually, there must be a solution for passive gain I suppose?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So really? what is the design for passive sluttiness gain via daily dosage?
Previously there used to be a serum converting sluttiness into core sluttiness at a small rate, but now all i have is Stephanie with 0 core sluttiness on day 127 no matter what serumI use in daily dosage.
I'm not gonna do all this shit manually, there must be a solution for passive gain I suppose?
I don't know what your problem is I just have sex with her and use a happiness serum. Lab_Rats_2 2022-03-12 14-25-17-01.jpg
Lab_Rats_2 2022-03-12 14-26-27-22.jpg

It is so easy to get there sluttiness up with sex.
I stop having sex with the girls once they become pregnant, except Lilly she is on her way to 200 sluttiness and her 3rd child.

I use to use the serums to but now you can get it done with sex way faster.

Nora's Sisterly Ob. does 1 core per 10 Ob over 100. Lab_Rats_2 2022-03-12 14-42-02-99.jpg
There is another Nora's serum that does 5 slut each use. Lab_Rats_2 2022-03-12 14-45-06-37.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Oboe

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know what your problem is I just have sex with her and use a happiness serum. View attachment 1700763
View attachment 1700764

It is so easy to get there sluttiness up with sex.
I stop having sex with the girls once they become pregnant, except Lilly she is on her way to 200 sluttiness and her 3rd child.

I use to use the serums to but now you can get it done with sex way faster.

Nora's Sisterly Ob. does 1 core per 10 Ob over 100. View attachment 1700787
There is another Nora's serum that does 5 slut each use. View attachment 1700788
Ok, thanx for the reply. I'm gonna go for Nora's quest.
The thing is that employees keep losing core sluttiness over time. And with having sex with her in different poses i just can't get it high enough to advance tier 3 serums.

My goal is to make something, that will gaint sluttiness pasively for each employee. Gonna try nanobots and Nora. Thanx

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
The thing is that employees keep losing core sluttiness over time. And with having sex with her in different poses i just can't get it high enough to advance tier 3 serums.

My goal is to make something, that will gaint sluttiness pasively for each employee. Gonna try nanobots and Nora. Thanx
Another really quick way to increase sluttiness is to have an observer who has a higher sluttiness. They will 'cheer on' you having sex with the lower sluttiness girl. Gaining 2 sluttiness for pretty much every action as long as you don't go over the observers.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The red head IT girl that tries to blackmail MC.
oh yeah i knew all about her, shiiiit i already took her virginity twice, last update 46 and new update 49 haha

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021

Well hate to saying to do this as I am not a big fan of using cheats in general, but if you are losing sluttiness, I can almost guarantee a negative opinion of some clothing item or the like, you ca check for undiscovered opinions

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I deleted my saves so will have to play it again to get to the point for this, but whenever I take a girl to the dungeon and click on appoint a slave I get an Rpc error message.

Anyone run into it, and know how ti fix it?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes