4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Ok, thanx for the reply. I'm gonna go for Nora's quest.
The thing is that employees keep losing core sluttiness over time. And with having sex with her in different poses i just can't get it high enough to advance tier 3 serums.

My goal is to make something, that will gaint sluttiness pasively for each employee. Gonna try nanobots and Nora. Thanx
How to get core slutiness for employees passivly using the mod:
1. Buy organisation policies "Office conduct giudelines", "Mandatory staff readings" and "Supraliminal Massaging" (each policiy will increase core slutiness by 1 per day, up to 20 / 40 / 60)
2. Get all employees core slutiness to at least 20 manually by small talk to them until they have 10 love, then flirt until they have 1 full yellow heart. (this will prevent happiness loss caused by the policies)
3. Observe Stephanies core slitiness. If it is dropping below 20 after getting her to 20, deactivate the 3 policies and activate them again. This should solve the core slutiness loss problem.
4. Unlock Serum Tier 2.
5. Research "Blood Brain Penetration" (T2), "Behavior adjustments" (T1), "Constant stimulant" (T1), "Low Volatolity Reagents" (T2), "Improved Reagent Purification" (T1) and "High Capaticity Design" (T0).
6. Design and Reasearch a Serum containing all Traits from step 5. This serum will increase core slutiness and obifience by 1 every turn with a at least 50% chance (depending on core sugestability) with a duration of 9 Turns (long enough to be active all day including night time)
7. Buy serum policies "Mandator Paid Serum Testing", "Mandatory Unpaid Serum Testing", "Daily Serum Testing" and "Weekend Serum Dosage"
8. Set the serum from step 6 as daily serum for all departments
9. Feed the serum to Lily and Jennifer once per Day (will help unlocking their special Nora Traits)

This should bring you on track with your employees core slutiness. Once you have unlocked Tier 3 Traits, replace "Blood Brain Penetration" with "Mind Control Agent" to increase core slutiness and obidience increase to at least 70% per turn. Use the "Talk with Employees" option in your business lobby each morning to keep your employees happiness at at least 120.

I would also recommend not to use any business uniform policies until you have at least 11 employees and unlocked the option to have daily employee meetings with your HR Director to get rid of Uniform related dislikes and hates.

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
just a note the concept of Core Sluttiness no longer exists in the game. it will make it easier to grok the concept. that there is no core sluttiness, no Temp Sluttiness,

did forget about the policies that dop sluttiness

Last edited:

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
just a note the concept of Core Sluttiness no longer exists in the game. it will make it easier to grok the concept. that there is no core sluttiness, no Temp Sluttiness,
Thats news to me... I still have yellow hearts (core slutiness) and red hearts (temp slutiness).

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Core/Temporary sluttiness been replaced with the concept of 'situational' sluttiness. So there are situational modifiers, but they don't have any impact on permanent sluttiness - whereas before it was about getting temp sluttiness and having that slowly convert over time to core sluttiness.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Core/Temporary sluttiness been replaced with the concept of 'situational' sluttiness. So there are situational modifiers, but they don't have any impact on permanent sluttiness - whereas before it was about getting temp sluttiness and having that slowly convert over time to core sluttiness.
Confusing since the faq and tool tips still use the the terms core and temp slutiness... but I get your point. The way core and temp slutiness interact with one another was reworked.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Confusing since the faq and tool tips still use the the terms core and temp slutiness... but I get your point. The way core and temp slutiness interact with one another was reworked.
Yeah - the FAQ is outdated and incorrect. It's not really 'wrong' for the tooltips to call the red hearts temporary sluttiness, but it's not the same as what they used to mean. Core sluttiness just isn't a thing any longer as a gameplay mechanic, though, according to the v43 changelog:

- Removed Core sluttiness as a game mechanic.
- Added change_slut function as the singular way of changing sluttiness.
- change_slut now takes max_modified_to argument. Clamps sluttiness to this value when raising or lowering it.
- change_slut_temp and change_slut_core now both pass arguments to change_slut to (hopefully) ease mod transitions to the new mechanics.
- Removed all references to core_sluttiness in crises, replaced by changes to normal sluttiness where appropriate.
- Updated all calls to change_slut_temp and change_slut_core to just change_slut
- Removed bleed_slut. Sluttiness changes are now permanent (unless from a temporary source like serum or event circumstances).
- Sluttiness increases due to arousal is now displayed in the same way as other situational sluttiness changes, along with having it's own tooltip entry.
- Base Sluttiness now displayed as gold hearts (same icons as core sluttiness previously)
- Sluttiness increases due to situational changes now displays as red hearts. (same icons as temp sluttiness previously)
- Sluttiness decreases due to situational changes now display as greyed out hearts.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah, Vren hasn't updated a lot of the tool tips and faqs around core concepts and makes it even more confusing using the same graphics.

but it is quite obvious when a serum ends, there is no temporary sluttiness, now there is conditional if there is suggestibility in play, temp sluttiness also was a buffer, now everything is applied directly to the sluttiness spec.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Yeah - the FAQ is outdated and incorrect. It's not really 'wrong' for the tooltips to call the red hearts temporary sluttiness, but it's not the same as what they used to mean. Core sluttiness just isn't a thing any longer as a gameplay mechanic, though, according to the v43 changelog:
I started playing this game on v46 and didnt bother reading past patch notes, so I was sticking to what the game told me

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I started playing this game on v46 and didnt bother reading past patch notes, so I was sticking to what the game told me
btw, subitted a pull request for mod with the negative pregnancy date, attributed to you. Mod uses a alterate display if I remember correctly, but I tested it my copy of 48 bugfix. and it worked there. .

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
btw, subitted a pull request for mod with the negative pregnancy date, attributed to you. Mod uses a alterate display if I remember correctly, but I tested it my copy of 48 bugfix. and it worked there. .
Ah, okay. I removed the post after I posted it since I wasnt 100% sure if I was on the right track there. I think I misinterpreted that "day" was refering to day of end of pregnancy, but it should actually be the current play day, if I am not mistaken. Either way, same logic applies since "day" will always be bigger than start of pregnancy. Strange that I was the first to find it though...
In the mod they display the (expected?) day of the end of the pregnancy.

Edit: reposted so the reference can be found

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
there may be more to the logic, the days went positive,

person.event_triggers_dict["preg_start_date"] = day
is the asignment for the start date. so year the display would always be negative, doesn't effect Mod, so probably why it never hasn't been fix. still isn't in main game until Vren makes the changes
has been brought up multiple times

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
there may be more to the logic, the days went positive,

person.event_triggers_dict["preg_start_date"] = day
is the asignment for the start date. so year the display would always be negative, doesn't effect Mod, so probably why it never hasn't been fix. still isn't in main game until Vren makes the changes
has been brought up multiple times
Like I added to my post in main game thread, an easy to find and easy to fix bug, IF you care about it... makes you wonder why it wasnt fixed on the spot when pregnancy was added to the game and people reported the bug...

Last edited:

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I found something that needs to be updated. Since Contracts got intodruced into the game, you no longer sell serums by doing manual marketing work, but increase your market reach. The part that needs to be changed is found in:

/game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy Line 598:

renpy.say(None, "You spend time making phone calls to clients and shipping out orders. You sell " + str(amount_sold) + " doses of serum.")

To reflect the change to the game mechanics, this should be changed to:

renpy.say(None, "You spend time making phone calls to accuire new potential clients and advertising your business. You expand your market reach by " + str(amount_sold) + " people.")

The text is just my suggestion, but something along these lines. Nothing major, just some flavor, but something that bugs me some time now ;)

Reactions: Tristim

hawkloner

May 28, 2017
Well, this is an interesting pickle. Playing with the latest stable version, for reference.

I can't produce any Serum. I can research traits, design serums, research the design, and get the "insist on final test" / "finalize design" event, but when I go to the Production Division to actually produce said design, it's blacked out, and I can't select it.

Particularly interesting is that I've tested this on two systems; my main computer and my laptop. The laptop works fine, but the main computer has this error.

Looking a little deeper, and I see that on the Laptop (which works), it says "Max Serum Tier: 3", whereas on the main computer, it says "Max Serum Tier: 0".

That's probably got something to do with the problem, but how the heck did I mess that flag up?

If this helps, each time a new version comes out, I don't want to grind out my abilities over and over, so I use both the in-game cheat menu and the Console to manually set my MC's skills super high, and then grind certain things out quickly.

Problem is, I did this on both the laptop on the main computer, so if that cheating caused the problem, why didn't it cause the problem on both devices?

Possibly anything to do with the main computer having previous installations of the game? They're in separate folders, and I'm not stupid enough to simply install the new version on top of the old one, but the save files persist (IIRC, they're in the registry?), so maybe something else persisted and caused the error?

Any hints y'all could come up with for this would be appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, this is an interesting pickle. Playing with the latest stable version, for reference.

I can't produce any Serum. I can research traits, design serums, research the design, and get the "insist on final test" / "finalize design" event, but when I go to the Production Division to actually produce said design, it's blacked out, and I can't select it.

Particularly interesting is that I've tested this on two systems; my main computer and my laptop. The laptop works fine, but the main computer has this error.

Looking a little deeper, and I see that on the Laptop (which works), it says "Max Serum Tier: 3", whereas on the main computer, it says "Max Serum Tier: 0".

That's probably got something to do with the problem, but how the heck did I mess that flag up?

If this helps, each time a new version comes out, I don't want to grind out my abilities over and over, so I use both the in-game cheat menu and the Console to manually set my MC's skills super high, and then grind certain things out quickly.

Problem is, I did this on both the laptop on the main computer, so if that cheating caused the problem, why didn't it cause the problem on both devices?

Possibly anything to do with the main computer having previous installations of the game? They're in separate folders, and I'm not stupid enough to simply install the new version on top of the old one, but the save files persist (IIRC, they're in the registry?), so maybe something else persisted and caused the error?

Any hints y'all could come up with for this would be appreciated.
Check and make sure the policy's are check and running in the office. Lab_Rats_2 2022-03-13 11-01-53-49.jpg

Reactions: hawkloner

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, they are not checked. Thank you! Must have missed that in the changelog.
It has nothing to do with the change log its been that way for a long time, you must buy it to unlock it.

Cromulence

Apr 15, 2021
Hi, I just want to say thank you to the modders for trucking along with this project. I'm sure we all like instant gratification, but I'm glad you made the choice to adjust the update timeframe to keep yourselves from burning out. Not that anyone cares, but I personally am happy replaying the game over the course of 3+ months. Then when I feel like I'm capping out on things to accomplish, I start looking forward to resetting my progress with the next update. Anyway, thank you. It's a fun game, and I appreciate the much-needed narrative depth and quality of life improvements these mods add.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I just want to say thank you to the modders for trucking along with this project. I'm sure we all like instant gratification, but I'm glad you made the choice to adjust the update timeframe to keep yourselves from burning out. Not that anyone cares, but I personally am happy replaying the game over the course of 3+ months. Then when I feel like I'm capping out on things to accomplish, I start looking forward to resetting my progress with the next update. Anyway, thank you. It's a fun game, and I appreciate the much-needed narrative depth and quality of life improvements these mods add.
I agree with this and do it every update and then some.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes