4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
What exactly is the trigger for Ashley? Cause I've researched the T0 suggestion trait but nothing happened. I'm at T1 now and still nothing.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What exactly is the trigger for Ashley? Cause I've researched the T0 suggestion trait but nothing happened. I'm at T1 now and still nothing.
She will also only approach you (at least I believe this seems to be the case in my games) if you have an open employee slot.

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
So started a new save just in case, since I thought Sara's recruitment might have overrode Ashley's but nope, still no Ashley. Does Stephanie need specific stats? Do I have to have access to Stephanie's house first? Do I have to meet Ashley beforehand?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
So started a new save just in case, since I thought Sara's recruitment might have overrode Ashley's but nope, still no Ashley. Does Stephanie need specific stats? Do I have to have access to Stephanie's house first? Do I have to meet Ashley beforehand?
Okay, I looked through the code again to see if anything got changed and I did forget another detail. Earliest time for the Ashley recruitment to be happening is at day 14. So to sum it up, you need to have a suggestion trait researched, have Stephanie as your head researcher, have an open employee spot, and your business needs to be open for at least 14 days. If all those conditions are met, the event will happen the first monday after the trait is researched, so earliest possible is day 14.

Last edited:

blaubar2

Jan 2, 2022
I cant really get the produktion to work, I researched a serum and made a disign, researched that, bought supplies and "produced serum" and it said I made 6 production points... and thats it, no produce, wasted time/money

do I miss something?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I cant really get the produktion to work, I researched a serum and made a disign, researched that, bought supplies and "produced serum" and it said I made 6 production points... and thats it, no produce, wasted time/money

do I miss something?
You need a total of 40 production points for a single batch of serums to be produced, so since you made 6 production points, you are still missing 34 to finish the production, so it will take you 7 time chunks of production to finish the first batch. I recommend hiring an employee for production and one for supply to speed things up, since your manual production is awfully low...

blaubar2

Jan 2, 2022
ah ok thanks, will they save up, like in a wallet until I get to 40 or do they spoil? because I have a feeling that I already made 40

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
ah ok thanks, will they save up, like in a wallet until I get to 40 or do they spoil? because I have a feeling that I already made 40
Thay add up. And overflow goes to the next batch. End of day screen will tell you exactly how many production points where generated during the day.

kyo760721

Jun 10, 2017
I have an error that keeps repeating,
It still appears even after ignoring.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 128, in script call
    call advance_time() from _call_advance_time_1
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 287, in script call
    $ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 471, in script
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 473, in <module>
    advance_time_run_move(people_to_process)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 239, in advance_time_run_move
    person.run_move(place)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Position_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 936, in run_move_enhanced
    location.move_person(self, get_random_from_list([x for x in list_of_places if x.public or x == self.home]))
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Room_Extensions/room_class_extensions.rpy", line 56, in move_person_wrapper
    person.apply_gym_outfit()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Position_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1883, in apply_gym_outfit
    self.location_outfit = self.personalize_outfit(workout_wardrobe.decide_on_outfit2(self))
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Position_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1975, in personalize_outfit
    return WardrobeBuilder(self).personalize_outfit(outfit, opinion_color = opinion_color, coloured_underwear = coloured_underwear, max_alterations = max_alterations, main_colour = main_colour, swap_bottoms = swap_bottoms, allow_skimpy = allow_skimpy, allow_coverup = allow_coverup)
TypeError: personalize_outfit() got an unexpected keyword argument 'allow_coverup'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 128, in script call
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 287, in script call
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 471, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 473, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 239, in advance_time_run_move
    person.run_move(place)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Position_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 936, in run_move_enhanced
    location.move_person(self, get_random_from_list([x for x in list_of_places if x.public or x == self.home]))
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Room_Extensions/room_class_extensions.rpy", line 56, in move_person_wrapper
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Position_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1883, in apply_gym_outfit
    self.location_outfit = self.personalize_outfit(workout_wardrobe.decide_on_outfit2(self))
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Position_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1975, in personalize_outfit
    return WardrobeBuilder(self).personalize_outfit(outfit, opinion_color = opinion_color, coloured_underwear = coloured_underwear, max_alterations = max_alterations, main_colour = main_colour, swap_bottoms = swap_bottoms, allow_skimpy = allow_skimpy, allow_coverup = allow_coverup)
TypeError: personalize_outfit() got an unexpected keyword argument 'allow_coverup'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.2.3
Thu Mar 17 19:57:58 2022

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I have an error that keeps repeating,
It still appears even after ignoring.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:
    person.run_move(place)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    person.run_move(place)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.2.3
Thu Mar 17 19:57:58 2022
Hmm... I tried to track down the cause of the error and noticed that some of the lines in the error log are off... so either you modified something, or you didnt install the mod correctly. Try redownloading and installing again, make sure to replace all files and folders when prompted

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Can somebody help me please where i can raise the energy above 400?
I think it is too much, but, can i chane the code so that when i hit the + in the energy, that it fills to Maximum at once?

Oh, and when triggers the city hall? I got nearly every second day a visit from Ms.Hara :)

Thanks in advance

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Can somebody help me please where i can raise the energy above 400?
I think it is too much, but, can i chane the code so that when i hit the + in the energy, that it fills to Maximum at once?

Oh, and when triggers the city hall? I got nearly every second day a visit from Ms.Hara :)

Thanks in advance
you can raise your maximum energy by using the gym, no real need to cheat it, 200 energy is plenty for almost any situation.
But if you are really desperate for more energy, you can use the cheat menu to add more max energy

City Hall stays unaccesible by defailt. But you can meet the city rep on sundays in the city. Other than that you can only interact with her during her "visits"

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Thank you for your quick response!

I use the cheats very often and my energy is at 420. But my style to play costs a lot of energy, so i have to fill this very often. So my question where i can raise above 400 through the codes and if it is pos. to fill the energy with one click? Maybe the + Button in the cheats so that it doesn´t add only 10 Energy points but to fill till max.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Thank you for your quick response!

I use the cheats very often and my energy is at 420. But my style to play costs a lot of energy, so i have to fill this very often. So my question where i can raise above 400 through the codes and if it is pos. to fill the energy with one click? Maybe the + Button in the cheats so that it doesn´t add only 10 Energy points but to fill till max.
Okay, you can edit cheat variables in /game/mods/cheats/cheat_mod.rpy:

Line 173: energy modifier, 10.0 is the default amount the value gets increased/reduces per click
Line 174; max energy modifier, (60, 400) is default min/max for the value

Edit at own risk!

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes