4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to increase text size in *CONTRACT* details?
Not affected by preferences, & is smaller than 26 [have checked many files]
Some of us really do wear glasses IRL!
In the file /game/game_screens/subscreens/contract_select_button.rpy
Line 20: text the_contract.description style "textbutton_text_style" size 12 text_align 0.0

I hope this is what you are looking for

Last edited:
Reactions: Sick&Alone

tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
Adding sluttiness via cheatmenu might be the cause for the break, since it doesnt go through the check if the max slutiness is reached. That combined with slutiness addition via serums might cause the trouble. I might have not run into this issue since I never edited slutiness values via cheatmenu and rarely use flat slut increase via serums, only the +1 slutiness chance depending on suggestability. But I remember having some weird energy/arousal values after accidentially over dosing Lily/Jeniffer, Energy droping permanently to 80 while arousal going up to 120... might be an issue with the overdose effect
Can confirm it occurs without using cheatmenu to change sluttiness. Only used cheat menu for pc/company stats and research completion

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
What is the password to mom's computer? Have used my name but get "incorrect password", then "oldest" as hint when trying again, but same result no matter if it's upper or lower case. Has something changed? Does she need to be slutty enough or some other stat, trigger to happen first? Is there a sibling I haven't learned about Haven't updated to 0.49.2.3 yet but have never had this happen before. Am still using 49.2.1 but couldn't find any reference to this problem here, or anywhere else.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
What is the password to mom's computer? Have used my name but get "incorrect password", then "oldest" as hint when trying again, but same result no matter if it's upper or lower case. Has something changed? Does she need to be slutty enough or some other stat, trigger to happen first? Is there a sibling I haven't learned about Haven't updated to 0.49.2.3 yet but have never had this happen before. Am still using 49.2.1 but couldn't find any reference to this problem here, or anywhere else.
password is your first name as you typed it at the start of the game

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
That is what I've been doing but it tells me "incorrect password". Can't hack her advise site without getting into her computer first. It's never been a problem before on the many restarts after updates. Same name every time.

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
Fixed the problem. Code in location_actions/mom bedroom actions had True & False backwards. Switched them around and started a new game, checked first chance possible and it worked. Don't know if it was one of the things fixed between 49.2.1 and 49.2.3 but I'm in business again. I didn't think to check the code first because this has never happened before with this wonderful mod. Will not even try vanilla because too much code needs rewritten before being playable. Bugfix is a godsend and mod adds so much more quality play that Vren should just hand it to the team and practice code writing on something else.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Fixed the problem. Code in location_actions/mom bedroom actions had True & False backwards. Switched them around and started a new game, checked first chance possible and it worked. Don't know if it was one of the things fixed between 49.2.1 and 49.2.3 but I'm in business again. I didn't think to check the code first because this has never happened before with this wonderful mod. Will not even try vanilla because too much code needs rewritten before being playable. Bugfix is a godsend and mod adds so much more quality play that Vren should just hand it to the team and practice code writing on something else.
I checked moms computer in 49.2.1, 49.2.2 and 49.2.3 without issues. Neither of the updates touched the file. Maybe you are using an additional mod that modified the file?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Can confirm it occurs without using cheatmenu to change sluttiness. Only used cheat menu for pc/company stats and research completion
Well, most likely scenario is that all the slutiness is just flat slutiness from serums that gets removed once serums wear of. Adding temporal slut loss from overdoses and you get semingly random slutiness drops. Using flat slutiness from serums isnt a good way to maintain high slutiness values on your employees. brainwash + constant stimulation on sister to unlock sisterly obiedience is the most reliable and safe way to get your employees to max slutiness without side effects

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Does the mod impose a hard limit or an effective limit on sluttiness? If a hard limit, does the mod prevent serums that apply a sluttiness bonus temporarily from reducing sluttiness below its unbuffed value after wearing off?

Jan 28, 2022
I can only make a girl pregnant once, after she gets the first baby she just does not get pregnant again. Not on BC and fertility on 100 +, any one else got this issue? Not error message or anything.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Does the mod impose a hard limit or an effective limit on sluttiness? If a hard limit, does the mod prevent serums that apply a sluttiness bonus temporarily from reducing sluttiness below its unbuffed value after wearing off?
The mod only makes sure that slutiness value doesnt get higher than 100 or below 0. If a change would cause the value to go above 100, it is set to 100, and if it would go below 0, it is set to 0. The mod doesnt change how values are tracked. There is no "buffed" or "unbuffed" value for any girls stat. Neither in vanilla game, nor in this mod.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I can only make a girl pregnant once, after she gets the first baby she just does not get pregnant again. Not on BC and fertility on 100 +, any one else got this issue? Not error message or anything.
Mod adds a time period that prevents girls from getting pregnant after giving birth to prevent pregnency chaining. Pregnancy prevention lasts for 60 days if I remember correctly

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The mod only makes sure that slutiness value doesnt get higher than 100 or below 0. If a change would cause the value to go above 100, it is set to 100, and if it would go below 0, it is set to 0. The mod doesnt change how values are tracked. There is no "buffed" or "unbuffed" value for any girls stat. Neither in vanilla game, nor in this mod.
I know how the game behaves in vanilla. I haven't played with the mod for some time, so that's why I ask how it's handling this now. I use the term buff to refer to the bonus to sluttiness from serums that is not permanent. I ask because if the mod is doing as you say, and hard capping sluttiness to 100, and then the value the serum would remove on expiration is being removed, that could lower sluttiness to below its pre-serum (what I called unbuffed) value which is an unexpected and surely unintended result

Reactions: lacomisaro

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I know how the game behaves in vanilla. I haven't played with the mod for some time, so that's why I ask how it's handling this now. I use the term buff to refer to the bonus to sluttiness from serums that is not permanent. I ask because if the mod is doing as you say, and hard capping sluttiness to 100, and then the value the serum would remove on expiration is being removed, that could lower sluttiness to below its pre-serum (what I called unbuffed) value which is an unexpected and surely unintended result
As of how the mod is handling slut increases at the moment, I would assume that it is a bad idea to give someone with slutiness 100 any flat slutiness serums since the game doesnt treat flat slutiness boosts as temporal slutiness. Since any increases above 100 are set to 100, the increase is negated, but on serum removal, the full amount of flat slutiness gets removed, so giving someone with 100 slutiness a flat slutiness boost serum will always result in an slutiness loss. I think it might be possible to add a failsafe for this case, but its just easier to switch to other methodes of increasing slutiness like constant stimulation and later sisterly obiedience, since their slutiness increases arent removed after the serum expires since they are slutiness increases over time applied on a condition, and only the condition gets removed when serum wears off.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Thaunatas
Thank you for your quick and solid answers all the time!!!

I do have a question for the fetishes. I read somewhere that you can only have 3 fetishes for one person. So count the "Trigger a Word for Cumming" and "Online Attention Whore" count to that? Thank you in advance very much.

Reactions: Thaunatas

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Thaunatas
Thank you for your quick and solid answers all the time!!!

I do have a question for the fetishes. I read somewhere that you can only have 3 fetishes for one person. So count the "Trigger a Word for Cumming" and "Online Attention Whore" count to that? Thank you in advance very much.
No, those dont count as fetishes at the current state of the game. Currently there are only 3 fetishes in the mod as far as I know, those being breeding fetish, cum fetish and anal fetish. The exhibition fetish is already in the code, but not implemented yet.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
When i give Starbuck an elixier with anal nanobots i eventually get an renpy error

File "game/Mods/Serums/fetish_serums.rpy", line 58, in start_anal_fetish_quest
elif person is starbuck and starbuck.shop_investment_rate >= 6.0:
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'shop_investment_rate'

Every investment in her shop is done, every other quest or event with her as well, only the Candy+Starbuck Event is still missing (has nothing to do with the error but i want to mention the general state of my game, just in case that is important).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can ignore it but i assume the anal fetish event for her might not run as intended. I haven't tried it yet.

Reactions: Tristim

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
When i give Starbuck an elixier with anal nanobots i eventually get an renpy error

Every investment in her shop is done, every other quest or event with her as well, only the Candy+Starbuck Event is still missing (has nothing to do with the error but i want to mention the general state of my game, just in case that is important).

I can ignore it but i assume the anal fetish event for her might not run as intended. I haven't tried it yet.
Judging from your tracebacka line references it seems like you arent using the most recent version of the mod or it wasnt installed correctly. Try updating your mod to 0.49.2.3 and see if error persists.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021

This is how the lines look for me:

Line 60-62:

Code:
            mc.business.mandatory_crises_list.append(anal_fetish_starbuck_intro)
            return True

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
This is how the lines look for me:

Line 60-62:

Code:
            mc.business.mandatory_crises_list.append(anal_fetish_starbuck_intro)
            return True
I'm using the 49.2 version of the game and the mod download is maybe 2 weeks old.
your code about that part is exactly the same in my file.
It is possible that there are changes somewhere else that are "repairing" this. The fetish_serums file is most likely not the problem
but the fact that person.shop_investment_rate was changed at some point (maybe with 49.2).

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes