4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I'm using the 49.2 version of the game and the mod download is maybe 2 weeks old.
your code about that part is exactly the same in my file.
It is possible that there are changes somewhere else that are "repairing" this. The fetish_serums file is most likely not the problem
but the fact that person.shop_investment_rate was changed at some point (maybe with 49.2).
Mod was updated 2 times within the last two weeks, therefore your error might be fixed in the new version. And the important part is that my lines start at line 60, while yours at line 58, indicating that some changes to the code has happened that might or might not be related to your problem. I personally never advanced starbucks that far myself yet, so I cant judge if it was working at any point.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Mod was updated 2 times within the last two weeks, therefore your error might be fixed in the new version. And the important part is that my lines start at line 60, while yours at line 58, indicating that some changes to the code has happened that might or might not be related to your problem. I personally never advanced starbucks that far myself yet, so I cant judge if it was working at any point.
I try to avoid changing the game files during one playthrough because that often breaks the save and i have to start over
but i made an update of this specific file, the only differences were the inclusion of the taboos as conditions before fetishes could be trained, so nothing that has influence on the problem (there are no taboos left with starbuck)

I think i'll wait until i start over anyway, that is the usual point where i update everything (game, bugfix and mod)

norbertmc

Aug 5, 2016
Very minor feature request: In the R&D Division, on the "Design New Serum" screen, it would be really handy if the Mastery Level could be displayed on mouse-over, and not only when a trait is added to a new design.

In practice, this often means clicking traits on and off a design, trying to minimize the fault chance, especially when making contract designs and the exact specific traits don't matter, just the stats for it. Just seeing the value on the mouse over would remove a lot of click on, click off repetition, at least for me. So that would be a nice QoL improvement.

A neat game improvement would be to add contracts that require certain traits as well as simply certain values, to make the contract designs a little more of a puzzle. That may be more of a base game ask though. But the whole trait matching for contracts feel like it's a half-done job with a lot of unexplored potential for fun.

Reactions: Tristim and SenPC

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Very minor feature request: In the R&D Division, on the "Design New Serum" screen, it would be really handy if the Mastery Level could be displayed on mouse-over, and not only when a trait is added to a new design.

In practice, this often means clicking traits on and off a design, trying to minimize the fault chance, especially when making contract designs and the exact specific traits don't matter, just the stats for it. Just seeing the value on the mouse over would remove a lot of click on, click off repetition, at least for me. So that would be a nice QoL improvement.

A neat game improvement would be to add contracts that require certain traits as well as simply certain values, to make the contract designs a little more of a puzzle. That may be more of a base game ask though. But the whole trait matching for contracts feel like it's a half-done job with a lot of unexplored potential for fun.
The mouse over part should be easy to do, the contract design part is in the hands of Vren. I will pass the request to the mod discord and we will see how it turns out

Reactions: norbertmc

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I try to avoid changing the game files during one playthrough because that often breaks the save and i have to start over
but i made an update of this specific file, the only differences were the inclusion of the taboos as conditions before fetishes could be trained, so nothing that has influence on the problem (there are no taboos left with starbuck)

I think i'll wait until i start over anyway, that is the usual point where i update everything (game, bugfix and mod)
Your issue got fixed in the beta branch of the mod, so the fix will be included in the next official mod release

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukino

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021

Your request concerning the mouseover for mastery information just got added to the beta branch and will be included in the next mod release.

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
I checked moms computer in 49.2.1, 49.2.2 and 49.2.3 without issues. Neither of the updates touched the file. Maybe you are using an additional mod that modified the file?
Nope, no other mod than this one and the only tweaking I do is for this horrible MC energy usage just talking. Can't keep from losing 15 with small talk but could waste all of it with flirts and complements. Only mom bedroom change I made was not bleeding energy searching it. It has me baffled but all better now. Thank you for your reply though.

Nov 11, 2020
Can someone answer some questions about nano Bots? Like how do they work? I have unlocked them all and researched and even upgraded them all. But it gives messages like suggestivity reduced effectiveness of bots. Do I need to give them to someone without and suggestive serum? Also I have been dosing LOTS of girls and only two have developed anal fetish and none have developed the secondary fetished with the anal bots. Is there some order or training I need to do to get both the traits of the nanos? Like the anal bots have a secondary fetish of incest but how do I use the nanos to inflict that fetish? Any help would be appreciated thank you

Reactions: KingArthur101

Dyx

May 8, 2018
"Two story lines for college athlete and wife in a bar" - I see the athlete with two story lines, but who is this "wife in a bar"?

Reactions: Engelstein

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Can someone answer some questions about nano Bots? Like how do they work? I have unlocked them all and researched and even upgraded them all. But it gives messages like suggestivity reduced effectiveness of bots. Do I need to give them to someone without and suggestive serum? Also I have been dosing LOTS of girls and only two have developed anal fetish and none have developed the secondary fetished with the anal bots. Is there some order or training I need to do to get both the traits of the nanos? Like the anal bots have a secondary fetish of incest but how do I use the nanos to inflict that fetish? Any help would be appreciated thank you
While a nanobot trait is active on a person, it checks each turn if one of the OPINIONS related to the nanobot trait is increased.

List of opinions tied to Nonobot Traits:
Code:
FETISH_BASIC_OPINION_LIST = ["giving handjobs", "giving tit fucks", "being fingered", "kissing", "masturbating", "big dicks", "getting head", "lingerie"]
    FETISH_ANAL_OPINION_LIST = ["anal sex", "doggy style sex", "anal creampies", "showing her ass"]
    FETISH_CUM_OPINION_LIST = ["being covered in cum","drinking cum", "cum facials", "giving blowjobs", "anal creampies", "creampies"]
    FETISH_BREEDING_OPINION_LIST = ["bareback sex","vaginal sex", "creampies", "missionary style sex"]
    FETISH_EXHIBITION_OPINION_LIST = ["public sex", "not wearing underwear", "not wearing anything", "showing her tits", "showing her ass", "skimpy outfits", "skimpy uniforms", "sex standing up" ]
While the Nanobot Trait is active, it accumulate progression points. Once those points reach a certain amount, one of the opinions will be increased (hate -> dislike -> no opinion -> like -> love). The amount of points accumulated each turn is based on suggestibility of the person. The higher, the more points per turn.
While the nanobot trait is active, it also checks if the required opinion scores of the associated fetish are met, and randomly triggers the fetish event for that person (if they havent developed that fetish before). Some Unique characters cant develope certain fetishes by default.
Currently there are only 3 fetishes in the game that can be developed: Anal, Breeding, Cum. The Incest IT expansions only adds the incest opinion to the list of opinions that can be increased with the nanobot trait.
Once the nanobot trait wears of, you get a message telling you how far the progress of the nanobot trait progressed on increasing the next opinion score.

Last edited:

minchia

Nov 23, 2017
When hiring someone (Lily) as waitress in the strip club there is an exception. Since the relevant code is part of the mod I post it here instead of the main thread ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... replacing "add" with "append" seems to help.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
When hiring someone (Lily) as waitress in the strip club there is an exception. Since the relevant code is part of the mod I post it here instead of the main thread ...

I passed it to the mod discord

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021

Error got fixed in beta branch and will be included in next mod release

Nov 11, 2020
While a nanobot trait is active on a person, it checks each turn if one of the OPINIONS related to the nanobot trait is increased.

List of opinions tied to Nonobot Traits:
Code:
FETISH_BASIC_OPINION_LIST = ["giving handjobs", "giving tit fucks", "being fingered", "kissing", "masturbating", "big dicks", "getting head", "lingerie"]
    FETISH_ANAL_OPINION_LIST = ["anal sex", "doggy style sex", "anal creampies", "showing her ass"]
    FETISH_CUM_OPINION_LIST = ["being covered in cum","drinking cum", "cum facials", "giving blowjobs", "anal creampies", "creampies"]
    FETISH_BREEDING_OPINION_LIST = ["bareback sex","vaginal sex", "creampies", "missionary style sex"]
    FETISH_EXHIBITION_OPINION_LIST = ["public sex", "not wearing underwear", "not wearing anything", "showing her tits", "showing her ass", "skimpy outfits", "skimpy uniforms", "sex standing up" ]
While the Nanobot Trait is active, it accumulate progression points. Once those points reach a certain amount, one of the opinions will be increased (hate -> dislike -> no opinion -> like -> love). The amount of points accumulated each turn is based on suggestibility of the person. The higher, the more points per turn.
While the nanobot trait is active, it also checks if the required opinion scores of the associated fetish are met, and randomly triggers the fetish event for that person (if they havent developed that fetish before). Some Unique characters cant develope certain fetishes by default.
Currently there are only 3 fetishes in the game that can be developed: Anal, Breeding, Cum. The Incest IT expansions only adds the incest opinion to the list of opinions that can be increased with the nanobot trait.
Once the nanobot trait wears of, you get a message telling you how far the progress of the nanobot trait progressed on increasing the next opinion score.
[/QUOTE

Thank you for the explanation. The game seems light on them in some places

Reactions: Thaunatas
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes