4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
I'm playing the last version of the mod, and found another bug. Whatever is the last thing that you write on the character creation, name, surname or company name, is left blank. I started and had a blank company name, then started again thinking I must have leaved it in blank, and wrote it first, then wrote surname and name. Now my character has no name, Lily has no name for some reason too, only "???" and everyone refers to my character as stranger. Used cheats to change the name, and now my character has name, but it doesn't solve the problem of everyone acting as if they didn't know who they're talking with.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I'm playing the last version of the mod, and found another bug. Whatever is the last thing that you write on the character creation, name, surname or company name, is left blank. I started and had a blank company name, then started again thinking I must have leaved it in blank, and wrote it first, then wrote surname and name. Now my character has no name, Lily has no name for some reason too, only "???" and everyone refers to my character as stranger. Used cheats to change the name, and now my character has name, but it doesn't solve the problem of everyone acting as if they didn't know who they're talking with.
Do you use the latest release or the beta of the mod? And did you make a clean install or just copied over an older version of the mod/bugfix?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I've encountered an error with Gabrielle while she quit working for me, is it a story breaking error or nothing big?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Error got fixed in beta branch. Update your mod/bugfix to the beta version, hire gabrielle again and fire her. Than her story should progress normally.

Jul 27, 2020
I had the following exception when I tried to introduce anyone into the dungeon. Any suggestions?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in <module>
  File "game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy", line 839, in get_employee_count
    return len(self.get_employee_list())
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Business_Extensions/business_class_extensions.rpy", line 368, in business_get_employee_list
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in __iter__
    found = next((x for x in item_list if x.identifier == item), None)
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'identifier'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mods/Room/actions/dungeon_room_actions.rpyc", line 22, in script
    �;����    �c�l�j��y�p8so2E4���^ �}1��������1�%0R��

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I had the following exception when I tried to introduce anyone into the dungeon. Any suggestions?

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in <module>
  File "game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy", line 839, in get_employee_count
    return len(self.get_employee_list())
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Business_Extensions/business_class_extensions.rpy", line 368, in business_get_employee_list
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in __iter__
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'identifier'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mods/Room/actions/dungeon_room_actions.rpyc", line 22, in script
    �;����    �c�l�j��y�p8so2E4���^ �}1��������1�%0R��
do you use mod version 0.49.2.3? If not, update bugfix/mod to most recent release

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Do you use the latest release or the beta of the mod? And did you make a clean install or just copied over an older version of the mod/bugfix?
I'm using 0.49.2.3, clean install, since I'm using the version that comes both the game and the mods and bugfix already installed.

Though, actually I already found what's going on, I think at least. I start the game and everything works, but if for some reason you press enter, and I usually do when I finish writing a line, the next time you click on something the field you've just completed becomes blank. So to reproduce, write the name, type enter, click on the next field, family name, and the name becomes blank. From them on there's no way to make the fields go back to normal.

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
You can unlock the city hall with this two console commands:
Python:
city_hall.map_pos = [6,1]
city_hall.visible = True
Seems like in the save editor you can only see the "map_pos" but not the "visible" setting.
Thanks man once i have some time for the game again i will try it.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I'm using 0.49.2.3, clean install, since I'm using the version that comes both the game and the mods and bugfix already installed.

Though, actually I already found what's going on, I think at least. I start the game and everything works, but if for some reason you press enter, and I usually do when I finish writing a line, the next time you click on something the field you've just completed becomes blank. So to reproduce, write the name, type enter, click on the next field, family name, and the name becomes blank. From them on there's no way to make the fields go back to normal.
Sounds more like a problem with the vanilla code or the game engine to me, doubt the mod can change anything about that, but you could post it in the mod discords bug channel nonetheless... maybe it can be helpfull in any way?

7RON

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys, I think I'm not the first one, with a question like this...sorry.
I played with the version 0.46.1 with mod and fix. I downloaded version 0.49.2.3 copied the mod and fix. But my saves aren't working. Is there a possibility to get it fixed? Thank you!!!

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Hello guys, I think I'm not the first one, with a question like this...sorry.
I played with the version 0.46.1 with mod and fix. I downloaded version 0.49.2.3 copied the mod and fix. But my saves aren't working. Is there a possibility to get it fixed? Thank you!!!

Unfortunaly no. The base game requires to start a new game with every new version. The mod cant change that. Only updates of the mod within the same game version (i.e 0.49.2.1 to 0.49.2.2) are mostly save game compatible.

7RON

Sep 1, 2018
Unfortunaly no. The base game requires to start a new game with every new version. The mod cant change that. Only updates of the mod within the same game version (i.e 0.49.2.1 to 0.49.2.2) are mostly save game compatible.
Oh, thank you very much for the info. :)

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
what version of the mod are you using?
I get this using 0.49.2.3 with the latest bugfix branch (#a7ce79). Was hoping the latest bugfix branch would fix another issue I was seeing, which was if a girl has high enough sluttiness and temp sluttiness is added by a serum and then removed when the serum expires, it lowers sluttiness to a value lower than what the girl started with.

Ended up reverting to an earlier bugfix commit as the sluttiness issue, while annoying, is not game breaking.

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
49.2.3 most of the mom and lily events including when lily shows up at night or where you eavesdrop on them are showing errors for me, can ignore while reading the dialogues and continue // didn't save the error code, also getting the same erro for lily/Erica photshoot dialogue

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time() from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Erica/Erica_Role.rpy", line 2395, in script
lily "That's it. Just relax! You're so tense."
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1547, in person_call_wrapper
org_func(person, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 384, in __call__
self.char(new_what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
screen multi_person_info_ui(actors):
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
screen multi_person_info_ui(actors):
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 19, in execute
frame:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 27, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 34, in execute
for actor in sorted(actors, key=lambda a: a.sort_order):
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 35, in execute
vbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 36, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 43, in execute
text format_titles_short(actor.person) style "menu_text_style" size 30 ysize 30
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 43, in <module>
text format_titles_short(actor.person) style "menu_text_style" size 30 ysize 30
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/convert_to_string.rpy", line 92, in format_titles_short
person_title = person.name + " " + person.last_name[0] + "."
IndexError: string index out of range

And also this

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time() from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Erica/Erica_Role.rpy", line 2436, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy', 1647692880, 7845).

Last edited:

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
After starbuck patch(in beta),I can't make girl have three fetish(except breeding fetish).
Did you make a clean install using the beta branch? Some files got moved/deleted therefore just copying over an older installment of the mod can cause issues.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes