4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
49.2.3 most of the mom and lily events including when lily shows up at night or where you eavesdrop on them are showing errors for me, can ignore while reading the dialogues and continue // didn't save the error code, also getting the same erro for lily/Erica photshoot dialogue
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time() from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Erica/Erica_Role.rpy", line 2395, in script
lily "That's it. Just relax! You're so tense."
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1547, in person_call_wrapper
org_func(person, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 384, in __call__
self.char(new_what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
screen multi_person_info_ui(actors):
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 19, in execute
frame:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 27, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 34, in execute
for actor in sorted(actors, key=lambda a: a.sort_order):
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 35, in execute
vbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 36, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 43, in execute
text format_titles_short(actor.person) style "menu_text_style" size 30 ysize 30
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 43, in <module>
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/convert_to_string.rpy", line 92, in format_titles_short
person_title = person.name + " " + person.last_name[0] + "."
IndexError: string index out of range

And also this

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Erica/Erica_Role.rpy", line 2436, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy', 1647692880, 7845).
In case you are using the beta of the mod, try making a clean install and see if error persists

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Easy fix bug:
-Suggestibility [policy says 10, but (*^*(&^ dev only gives 2!]

Business.rpy: Per policy, "recruitment_suggest_improvement_policy" Suggest bonus should be "10" & not "2"
(actually an important bonus---I've see the BS "mind control" [70% suggest---highest possible] *FAIL* many times.)

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Easy fix bug:
-Suggestibility [policy says 10, but (*^*(&^ dev only gives 2!]

Business.rpy: Per policy, "recruitment_suggest_improvement_policy" Suggest bonus should be "10" & not "2"
(actually an important bonus---I've see the BS "mind control" [70% suggest---highest possible] *FAIL* many times.)
Passed it to Mod Discord

Reactions: Sick&Alone

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
got a problem and i was wondering if anyone here had encountered it or knew what might be going on.

jennifer the mom character keeps losing loyalty every day , i think it's 2 each day and it's not caused by any interaction with her ,i checked before the end of day and when i went to check the following day she had lost 1 loyalty.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
got a problem and i was wondering if anyone here had encountered it or knew what might be going on.

jennifer the mom character keeps losing loyalty every day , i think it's 2 each day and it's not caused by any interaction with her ,i checked before the end of day and when i went to check the following day she had lost 1 loyalty.
I assume she is affected by a serum with the trait "Distilled Aphrodisiac" which has the negative effect of reducing obidience by 1 per day.

Last edited:

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
I assume she is affected by a serum with the trait "Distilled Aphrodisiac" which has the negative effect of reducing obidience by 1 per day.
no the only serum she is given is one i made to counter the problem ,one that raises obedience per turn and it does not use that trait.

unfortunately it's not working too well as her strong will makes it only work some turns ,so for now i've had to make a stronger version of the serum.

i am using the beta fix and mods.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
no the only serum she is given is one i made to counter the problem ,one that raises obedience per turn and it does not use that trait.

unfortunately it's not working too well as her strong will makes it only work some turns ,so for now i've had to make a stronger version of the serum.

i am using the beta fix and mods.
Does she like or love taking control? Thats the only thing that comes to mind that might interact with obidience other than serum traits...

DragonUltimaX

Oct 26, 2017
I have an issue with the game, where all of sudden mid playing it shut down and now it won't open up. It goes into the loading screen and then disappears and doesnt open the game. I'm not sure which file I have to check under. First time I've had this issue. Not sure if it's the mod or the game.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I have an issue with the game, where all of sudden mid playing it shut down and now it won't open up. It goes into the loading screen and then disappears and doesnt open the game. I'm not sure which file I have to check under. First time I've had this issue. Not sure if it's the mod or the game.
Sounds more like an issue with your computer than an issue with the mod/game. But just to make sure, you should make a clean reinstall of the game and the mod.

DragonUltimaX

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds more like an issue with your computer than an issue with the mod/game. But just to make sure, you should make a clean reinstall of the game and the mod.
While waiting out for a reply, thats exactly what I did. Still the same, goes into loading and doesnt boot up. I guess it might be a computer issue, but I'm not sure where to begin to look to fix it.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
While waiting out for a reply, thats exactly what I did. Still the same, goes into loading and doesnt boot up. I guess it might be a computer issue, but I'm not sure where to begin to look to fix it.
do you get an error screen or does the game create a traceback.txt after crashing? (inside the main folder with the .exe files)

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
49.2.3 most of the mom and lily events including when lily shows up at night or where you eavesdrop on them are showing errors for me, can ignore while reading the dialogues and continue // didn't save the error code, also getting the same erro for lily/Erica photshoot dialogue

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Erica/Erica_Role.rpy", line 2395, in script
lily "That's it. Just relax! You're so tense."
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 1547, in person_call_wrapper
org_func(person, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 384, in __call__
self.char(new_what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 19, in execute
frame:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 27, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 34, in execute
for actor in sorted(actors, key=lambda a: a.sort_order):
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 35, in execute
vbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 36, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 43, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 43, in <module>
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/convert_to_string.rpy", line 92, in format_titles_short
person_title = person.name + " " + person.last_name[0] + "."
IndexError: string index out of range

And also this

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Erica/Erica_Role.rpy", line 2436, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy', 1647692880, 7845).
The first issue got fixed in beta branch of the mod and will be included in next mod release. Just as you might be interested what caused the issue: it seems like you didnt set a last name for your character, which led to lily and your mom not having a lastname as well.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes