4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Neither, I don't see a traceback.txt. either. Only the log file.
looks like a corrpted save file issue to me, so deleting the game and re-downloadng isn't going to help. need to delete the corrpted save file for labrats 2 under the persistatant renpy save folder. %APPDATA%/RenPy/

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I've run into a strange problem trying to romance the MC's mom. Whenever I meet her (whether in the kitchen or in her bedroom) she tells me we need to talk (by then I have the positive incest opinion for her) and my only options are "But we've fucked so many times already" and "I understand". I fucked the mom already 2 dozen times but I still get the notice "Requires Break taboo 7 times".

Alas after that event I get "Mom's taboos restored". So there is no way to progress.

What should I do? :(

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I've run into a strange problem trying to romance the MC's mom. Whenever I meet her (whether in the kitchen or in her bedroom) she tells me we need to talk (by then I have the positive incest opinion for her) and my only options are "But we've fucked so many times already" and "I understand". I fucked the mom already 2 dozen times but I still get the notice "Requires Break taboo 7 times".

Alas after that event I get "Mom's taboos restored". So there is no way to progress.

What should I do? :(
Sounds to me like the taboo revisit is already running. You need to search moms bedroom when she isnt present there, search her computer (password is MC First Name), afterwards go to your bedroom and visit moms advice thread.

Reactions: Slaylife

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
Any idea how to proceed with the storyline of Ms Smythe? or she will keep on visiting the lab without any storyline?

Sep 3, 2017
Kind of a weird error I'm having, but whenever any girl starts lactating, her model is rendered naked, even if she is fully dressed. Playing on Android via Joiplay if that affects matters.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Dunno if modders read this thread, but it seems appointing random HRs as HR director crashes with
Python:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/list_functions.rpy", line 47, in get_sorted_people_list
AttributeError: 'MappedList' object has no attribute 'sort'
Replacing that line with
Python:
list_of_people = sorted(list_of_people, key = lambda x: x.name, reverse = reverse)
fixed it for me, maybe people who know python can up with something proper.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Dunno if modders read this thread, but it seems appointing random HRs as HR director crashes with
Python:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/list_functions.rpy", line 47, in get_sorted_people_list
AttributeError: 'MappedList' object has no attribute 'sort'
Replacing that line with
Python:
list_of_people = sorted(list_of_people, key = lambda x: x.name, reverse = reverse)
fixed it for me, maybe people who know python can up with something proper.
What mod version are you playing on?

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
I have an issue with the game, where all of sudden mid playing it shut down and now it won't open up. It goes into the loading screen and then disappears and doesnt open the game. I'm not sure which file I have to check under. First time I've had this issue. Not sure if it's the mod or the game.
This sounds like an issue I ran into at one point. No idea what caused it, but I resolved it by deleting the save folder (C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy delete:LR_2...) associated with the game and I haven't had the problem since. It had carried over from one update to the next before I thought to delete the save folder. Maybe some sort of renpy glitch with the saves/save location?

DragonUltimaX

Oct 26, 2017
This sounds like an issue I ran into at one point. No idea what caused it, but I resolved it by deleting the save folder (C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy delete:LR_2...) associated with the game and I haven't had the problem since. It had carried over from one update to the next before I thought to delete the save folder. Maybe some sort of renpy glitch with the saves/save location?
Thanks alot, that pretty much fixed it, not sure why my AppData file is hidden but that took awhile to figure out, but after that, pretty much fixed it.

DragonUltimaX

Oct 26, 2017
looks like a corrpted save file issue to me, so deleting the game and re-downloadng isn't going to help. need to delete the corrpted save file for labrats 2 under the persistatant renpy save folder. %APPDATA%/RenPy/
Thanks, that pretty much fixed it.

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
I would like to update to 049.2.4 but can't access Mega for the Renpy version update. Any one have a suggestion, or a different link? Really wish more download options other than Mega were available. Thanks.

SumterX

Oct 30, 2018
Here is an issue:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 380, in script call
    call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in <module>
  File "game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy", line 839, in get_employee_count
    return len(self.get_employee_list())
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Business_Extensions/business_class_extensions.rpy", line 368, in business_get_employee_list
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in __iter__
    found = next((x for x in item_list if x.identifier == item), None)
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'identifier'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
  File "game/Mods/Room/actions/dungeon_room_actions.rpyc", line 22, in script
    B ��)+ld[�!@L    �B

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Here is an issue:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Screens/enhanced_business_ui.rpy", line 16, in <module>
  File "game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy", line 839, in get_employee_count
    return len(self.get_employee_list())
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Business_Extensions/business_class_extensions.rpy", line 368, in business_get_employee_list
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in __iter__
  File "game/bugfix_additions/mapped_list.rpy", line 64, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'identifier'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mods/Room/actions/dungeon_room_actions.rpyc", line 22, in script
    B ��)+ld[�!@L    �B
Looks like you didnt install the mod correctly.
game/lr2mods-v0.49.2.1/Mods is the path you installed the mod in, but it has to be game/Mods
also I would advice you to update to the most recent mod release 0.49.2.4

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes