4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

SumterX

Oct 30, 2018
Question: Is it is possible in current mod version to advance Cadance story line after you hire her? For me, her events are not popping up.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Question: Is it is possible in current mod version to advance Cadance story line after you hire her? For me, her events are not popping up.
As far as I can tell from looking at the code, Candance story line should be continuable after you hire her. Most of her follow up events require a certain amount of days to pass and stats on her to be met, but they should pop up eventually. I havent advanced her story that far myself yet, so I cant tell for sure, but judging from the code, her story should continue.

Edit: One of her events seems to be tied to the owner of the sex shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: eldoen

lacomisaro

Aug 6, 2017
Did you make a clean install using the beta branch? Some files got moved/deleted therefore just copying over an older installment of the mod can cause issues.
Thanks for a reply, and I'm sorry to reply too late.(I read this reply today..) As you say, I erase my old save files, and restart the game. After this, the problem is solved.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I would like to update to 049.2.4 but can't access Mega for the Renpy version update. Any one have a suggestion, or a different link? Really wish more download options other than Mega were available. Thanks.
Try a VPN. I've run into problems with the quota, probably because the local IP pool is shared, and switching VPN servers has always helped.

Reactions: Metalmania

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
got a research question
what does continuing researching a drug do after you finish it
does it improve effects ?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
got a research question
what does continuing researching a drug do after you finish it
does it improve effects ?
Continuing to research a Trait increases its mastery level, which reduces the chance of a negative side effect to appear on a serum using that trait.

Reactions: ZenGarden

tepkom

Nov 21, 2016
Help build the current working version of the game. In the version that I get, purchases do not work (money is not spent) and the correct display of the energy spent on conversations in the main screen does not work. English is not my language. Maybe someone will share the finished assembly?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Help build the current working version of the game. In the version that I get, purchases do not work (money is not spent) and the correct display of the energy spent on conversations in the main screen does not work. English is not my language. Maybe someone will share the finished assembly?
You need to update your renpy version (update link found on front page). Also under "Full Game Download" you will find the fully assembled modded version of the game.

Reactions: Cor3

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
TECH QUESTION: So I tried deleting my saves folder and persistant file to start anew cuz i had way to many saves and we cant label saves yet and it was getting confusing which ones were which, but the saves wont delete. Is there a appdata save backup that i have to delete as well? If so, where is it cuz i cant find it.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Is there a way to force / trigger crisis events? Found the development window but don't know ren'py well enough to figure out how to make a given event trigger... For example, trigger the broken_AC_crisis assuming conditions are met.
Writing up some new crisis events and need to be able to test them.

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to force / trigger crisis events? Found the development window but don't know ren'py well enough to figure out how to make a given event trigger... For example, trigger the broken_AC_crisis assuming conditions are met.
Believe can call the label in the console ingame to force it to run
I done jump so_relationship_improve_label_enhanced() in the console in the past.

Reactions: NG1906

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Probably get faster answers on the discord. depdending on the time of day, '

Reactions: NG1906
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes