4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
any idea how to reduce the attention?
Don't auto sell anything that generates it. Use the serums that generate it to fulfill special orders, dose people, and manually sell when your attention is low enough and there are no special orders to fill. Other than that, invest in the policies to help manage it and it won't be a problem.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
any idea how to reduce the attention?
I just make a serum with attention value 0 (or 1 with policy unlocked) and set that to auto sale. That with occasionally fulfilling contracts gives me enough money to unlock everything. The two recently added Traits in the Mod make this even easier, since those Traits generate high Value with 0 Attention.

Other than that, the best way to reduce attention is to let the attention event happen (-100 attention) and save scumming before talking to the city rep for the third time until they just take away my supplies or fine me.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Okay, I’m dumb so cut me some slack and don’t blame me for asking basic question!

First time playing lab rats, so If I download the game from under
“Full game downloads”
then I can start playing the game without overwriting any game files/worrying about messing up/being doubtful if I did the whole process correctly right?

I did see this in OP below
‘Full game downloads’ -
“contains the full game including bugfix and MOD and latest release version of Renpy” but I still need confirmation since I see so many links in OP which is confusing me, everything from other links is already applied/patched in the game which is in the last link right?

So I can just click lab rats game icon and BOOMM, I can start playing the game right away without any cumbersome process right?

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
I just make a serum with attention value 0 (or 1 with policy unlocked) and set that to auto sale. That with occasionally fulfilling contracts gives me enough money to unlock everything. The two recently added Traits in the Mod make this even easier, since those Traits generate high Value with 0 Attention.

Other than that, the best way to reduce attention is to let the attention event happen (-100 attention) and save scumming before talking to the city rep for the third time until they just take away my supplies or fine me.
Thanks buddy!

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
Don't auto sell anything that generates it. Use the serums that generate it to fulfill special orders, dose people, and manually sell when your attention is low enough and there are no special orders to fill. Other than that, invest in the policies to help manage it and it won't be a problem.
Thanks buddy!

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Okay, I’m dumb so cut me some slack and don’t blame me for asking basic question!

First time playing lab rats, so If I download the game from under
“Full game downloads”
then I can start playing the game without overwriting any game files/worrying about messing up/being doubtful if I did the whole process correctly right?

I did see this in OP below
‘Full game downloads’ -
“contains the full game including bugfix and MOD and latest release version of Renpy” but I still need confirmation since I see so many links in OP which is confusing me, everything from other links is already applied/patched in the game which is in the last link right?

So I can just click lab rats game icon and BOOMM, I can start playing the game right away without any cumbersome process right?
Yes

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Full game download. I downloaded mod beta and it doesn't have that error. :/
I tested full download and didnt got any errors on crisis events. So the download doesnt seem to be the problem. Did you try to assemble the mod release yourself (download game files, bugfix, mod files and updated renpy version)? Other than that, the only changes that where made in the beta is change to the map information shown and something related to pregnancies. Your traceback relates to a lily event. Is she currently pregnant in your save?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I wrote a few weeks back about a personal mod I had created that a few were interested in. Here is the code changes for those that want to try it.

You should have your game up to date (49.2.5) with the bugfix and unofficial mod installed. This WILL overwrite game files so please use a backup up copy of the game if you want to chance using this so you don't destroy the original game if you don't like this or it just doesn't work for you.

This will add a Harem room where you can invite girlfriends to live there. Also a nursery, where your daughters will live when born. An Aging serum trait that can be used to accelerate their growth into adulthood.

Again, I will warn that this should be considered an ALPHA version at best and it wasn't written to be easily 'uninstalled'. So use a backup copy of the game if you want to try it out. It will also require a new game start since a lot of new variables and map locations were added.

This is ONLY the harem/nursery part of the mod I have been making. I didn't include the animation/visual mod part yet.

Reactions: shane420

H*A

May 24, 2018
so I am also running into this lil' fella often now and I am clueless.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately I am still getting the same Uncaught Exception occurance and still being told that the drinking date has not been implemented in the game and will be implemented at a later date. I think I may just start over and hope for the best.
I think it's to do with the wear_uniform method not handling Strip club roles, when the person has a different job.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I wrote a few weeks back about a personal mod I had created that a few were interested in. Here is the code changes for those that want to try it.

You should have your game up to date (49.2.5) with the bugfix and unofficial mod installed. This WILL overwrite game files so please use a backup up copy of the game if you want to chance using this so you don't destroy the original game if you don't like this or it just doesn't work for you.

This will add a Harem room where you can invite girlfriends to live there. Also a nursery, where your daughters will live when born. An Aging serum trait that can be used to accelerate their growth into adulthood.

Again, I will warn that this should be considered an ALPHA version at best and it wasn't written to be easily 'uninstalled'. So use a backup copy of the game if you want to try it out. It will also require a new game start since a lot of new variables and map locations were added.

This is ONLY the harem/nursery part of the mod I have been making. I didn't include the animation/visual mod part yet.
Feel free to join the Mod Discord. The Mod Discord is currently reorganized to allow standalone Mods to be published.

Reactions: Phoexist

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I tested full download and didnt got any errors on crisis events. So the download doesnt seem to be the problem. Did you try to assemble the mod release yourself (download game files, bugfix, mod files and updated renpy version)? Other than that, the only changes that where made in the beta is change to the map information shown and something related to pregnancies. Your traceback relates to a lily event. Is she currently pregnant in your save?
No she wasn't I deleted and re-downloaded it and didn't happen might have been a corrupted download

Squarefucker

Aug 31, 2017
I like the mod for the most part, but some of the new stories. events and characters seem rather poorly thought out. Why am I forced to orgasm when I'm trying to save up clarity? At least give people an option to refuse.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I like the mod for the most part, but some of the new stories. events and characters seem rather poorly thought out. Why am I forced to orgasm when I'm trying to save up clarity? At least give people an option to refuse.
Saving up Clarity? Then you want to orgasm, since it converts your Lust into Clarity.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
May i ask the question on how to hire your family members into the company? Somehow i can't find this anywhere or is this not possible in this mod version?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes