4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
When I pull up the cheat menu for myself, the business, or for a girl, all the options are grayed out instead of blue, yet when I check my character sheet things seemed to have changed. Has anyone else ran into this particular issue??

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
When I pull up the cheat menu for myself, the business, or for a girl, all the options are grayed out instead of blue, yet when I check my character sheet things seemed to have changed. Has anyone else ran into this particular issue??
Not for me. Did you update the renpy version?

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
You can find the download link on the main page. Or some alternative download options in a post some pages ago
Once again you have been a huge help and was able to get it working. Still grayed out but at least everything is working so I can live with that. Thank you once again for your help

Reactions: Thaunatas
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I want the Mom’s NTR events to be triggered most of the time (like everyday). Anyone knows what to do & how to achieve it?

pls help

Balinn

May 26, 2017
There is a small problem when the cousin was recruited/blackmailed to work in the company and the event with the strip club.

She doesn't come to work anymore but is still an employee.

Aug 1, 2019
Why do my employees always wear different underwear than the assigned uniforms? Is there some policy that allows this?

I am using separate underwear and overwear uniforms, with no full outfit ones assigned

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
Not sure if this is Mod or base game, but I have noticed that when a woman becomes your paramour or girlfriend, that the option for them to get a boob job is missing. I only bring this up here because it started after I put the new mod, bug fix, and Renpy update in this morning. Anyone else notice this or having the same problem?

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Don't know if it's from here but I can't change the possessive title of Erica, can't change the title College athlete

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
There is a small problem when the cousin was recruited/blackmailed to work in the company and the event with the strip club.

She doesn't come to work anymore but is still an employee.
What event with the strip club you are reffering to? If I remember correctly, the issue with her working for you before discovering she is working at the strip club got fixed in one of the mod updates. Are you using the most recent mod release?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Guys, I want the Mom’s NTR events to be triggered most of the time (like everyday). Anyone knows what to do & how to achieve it?

pls help
I dont think there is an easy way to do this. Currently the crisis events happening in each time slot are randomly chosen from the pool of all avaible crisis events. You would either need some kind of weightening for the event trigger chances to be implemented, Or basically remove all other crisis events that could be happening in the end of day time segment.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Not sure if this is Mod or base game, but I have noticed that when a woman becomes your paramour or girlfriend, that the option for them to get a boob job is missing. I only bring this up here because it started after I put the new mod, bug fix, and Renpy update in this morning. Anyone else notice this or having the same problem?
I still got the option to show up. I am beginning to suspect that you might have made a mistake when installing the mod, in case you didnt download the full game download. Just to make sure, is your Mods folder located inside the game folder?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Don't know if it's from here but I can't change the possessive title of Erica, can't change the title College athlete
Do you mean you dont have the option when commanding her? Or you dont have any other options for her title other than College Athlete? In case its the latter, the options being offered depend on her stats for love, slutiness and obbidience. They might also be tied to story progress, that I am not to sure about.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
I'm not that versatile on the topic so please excuse if my question sounds dumb. But is there any way to edit the existing image positions so that they look gaped after x amount of uses? Instead of having to create 100% new stuff. just having minor alterations to it?
By the way, you modders have been a great job, thank you.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I'm not that versatile on the topic so please excuse if my question sounds dumb. But is there any way to edit the existing image positions so that they look gaped after x amount of uses? Instead of having to create 100% new stuff. just having minor alterations to it?
By the way, you modders have been a great job, thank you.
I think this is not the best place for this kind of questions. I would recommend the Mod (Community) Discord, there your chances of getting a quick and knowlegdeble answer are far better

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
But is there any way to edit the existing image positions so that they look gaped after x amount of uses? Instead of having to create 100% new stuff. just having minor alterations to it?
Kind of hard to answer. Yes it's possible. Someone new would have to step up and do it since Tristim and Star are the code/writing superstar duo. No one I know has the ability (or maybe just patience) to edit the pictures in that way. Also when I tried making butt plugs, I noticed the distinct lack of a bootyhole on every model. So that would need to be completely new. Could be wrong though

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Do you mean you dont have the option when commanding her? Or you dont have any other options for her title other than College Athlete? In case its the latter, the options being offered depend on her stats for love, slutiness and obbidience. They might also be tied to story progress, that I am not to sure about.
More like when I chose another title, it reset back to this title. Like if I didn't do anything.
I tried 2-3 things, like changing and saving-loading right away or do a double check without quitting the conversation.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
What event with the strip club you are reffering to? If I remember correctly, the issue with her working for you before discovering she is working at the strip club got fixed in one of the mod updates. Are you using the most recent mod release?
Yes, I play with your most recent version. at least the full download at the front page.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
More like when I chose another title, it reset back to this title. Like if I didn't do anything.
I tried 2-3 things, like changing and saving-loading right away or do a double check without quitting the conversation.
Does it only happen when you try to change Ericas Title? Or does it happen on other girls too?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes