4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I have no problem with other girl
Okay, that narrows it down a bit. Did you change anything about her using the cheats menu? Or are you using any additional Mods? Or, by any chance, did you load a save game created by an older Mod version or the vanilla game?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I have no problem with other girl
Oh, wait, now I get the problem. Somehow Ericas "Titles" also show up in the "Possesiv Titles" which causes her "Possesiv Title" to autodefault to her current "Title". Thats definetly a bug. I will forward it to the Mod discord, so it should be fixed in the next update.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Oh, wait, now I get the problem. Somehow Ericas "Titles" also show up in the "Possesiv Titles" which causes her "Possesiv Title" to autodefault to her current "Title". Thats definetly a bug. I will forward it to the Mod discord, so it should be fixed in the next update.
Ok, happy to help ^^

Reactions: Thaunatas

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Yes, I play with your most recent version. at least the full download at the front page.
Okay, on to the next problem. Since you got the option to hire her via blackmail, I assume you have discovered that she was working at the strip club. Did you discover it by searching her room and finding the strip club hint, or by forcing her to tell you via blackmail option?

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Okay, on to the next problem. Since you got the option to hire her via blackmail, I assume you have discovered that she was working at the strip club. Did you discover it by searching her room and finding the strip club hint, or by forcing her to tell you via blackmail option?
I found out at the strip club directly, watching her dance. I hired her before by love like other members family. She still show up to some random event, or when I meet employee with Sarah.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I would like to update to 049.2.4 but can't access Mega for the Renpy version update. Any one have a suggestion, or a different link? Really wish more download options other than Mega were available. Thanks.
Check P 1 this thread---there's **7** sites to DL the Mod!

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I found out at the strip club directly, watching her dance. I hired her before by love like other members family. She still show up to some random event, or when I meet employee with Sarah.
Okay, that is a very complicated case. The cousin usually isnt designed as a "love"interest. She is designed as a hate character, so you shouldnt be able to hire her via love option (even though the option is given). I am not sure how the base game handles her case, but in the mod, her schedule gets changed at different stages of her story progression. First as she moves into your home, second time when she moves out. And I think that is what fucked you up. There needs to be a way to either prevent you from hiring her via love option, or a safeguard check that prevents her schedule from being changed if you hire her before she moves out of your home. I will forward this problem to the Mod discord as well.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
As a possible work around, do you have the option to talk about her work performance? If you do, you should punish her for bad performance and fire her. Afterwards you can hire her again. That should fix her schedule.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Okay, that is a very complicated case. The cousin usually isnt designed as a "love"interest. She is designed as a hate character, so you shouldnt be able to hire her via love option (even though the option is given). I am not sure how the base game handles her case, but in the mod, her schedule gets changed at different stages of her story progression. First as she moves into your home, second time when she moves out. And I think that is what fucked you up. There needs to be a way to either prevent you from hiring her via love option, or a safeguard check that prevents her schedule from being changed if you hire her before she moves out of your home. I will forward this problem to the Mod discord as well.
As a note she had already moved out, when I recruited her. And I can't do work performance, even if i ask her to follow me to the company.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Could it be that the fertility values for Erica DeVille (gym bunny) and Camilla Rojas (the latina from the bar with the cuckolding storyline) are mixed up? Camilla claims she's infertile yet she seems to have a normal fertility cycle and got pregnant in my playthrough, while Erica doesn't mention anything in that regard, but seems stuck at around -190% fertility.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Could it be that the fertility values for Erica DeVille (gym bunny) and Camilla Rojas (the latina from the bar with the cuckolding storyline) are mixed up? Camilla claims she's infertile yet she seems to have a normal fertility cycle and got pregnant in my playthrough, while Erica doesn't mention anything in that regard, but seems stuck at around -190% fertility.
Erica and Camilla both are designed un the way that they cant get pregnant story wise, Camilla because she is infertile, erica because getting pregnant would cause her to be thrown out of the athlete team. But in both cases the breeder role (breeding fetish) breaks their "infertility" by design and allows them to be impregnated.

Reactions: Aeriys

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
As a note she had already moved out, when I recruited her. And I can't do work performance, even if i ask her to follow me to the company.
I see. Well, the problem is since Vren added the option to hire family members the mod team had to ensure that the strip clib story line was still unlockable. To do that they had to change cousins schedule at certain points of her story (so she can show up at MCs home in the afternoon to initiate the blackmailing. Later on she has to be persent in the strip club since seeing her on stage is another trigger for the strip club story line. Confronting her (Or asking her in person via blackmail) after that sets her job to be a stripper again, and changes her schedule accordingly. That causes a lot of issues with her if you hire her before unlocking the blackmail option to do so. Unfortunally this is a vanilla game issue the Mod had tried to adept to as best as possible.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Just wanted to let you know that both your issues got fixed on the Mod beta branch and will be included in next release. Cousin fix wont help in your actual game state, since it simply locks the love hire option until finding out about cousins stripper job.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Just wanted to let you know that both your issues got fixed on the Mod beta branch and will be included in next release. Cousin fix wont help in your actual game state, since it simply locks the love hire option until finding out about cousins stripper job.
Thanks a lot.
I was able to make her come back with option to hire her by blackmail, even if she was already working for me.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Is it not possible to have Erica do insta with the sister and the yoga session at company? In my game she do the insta thing and I had the initial conversation for the yoga, since then I have the 5 girls who like yoga but I can't propose her to do yoga lesson.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Is it not possible to have Erica do insta with the sister and the yoga session at company? In my game she do the insta thing and I had the initial conversation for the yoga, since then I have the 5 girls who like yoga but I can't propose her to do yoga lesson.
You will have to wait until Sarah (or whoever your HR Director at the moment is) approaches you to inform you about having enough members for the yoga class. The chance for this event to happen is randomized. In my current game I am still waiting for her to convince my employees. The chances for a convincing talk to happen is randomized as well. You just need to be a bit patient

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes