4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Balinn

May 26, 2017
You will have to wait until Sarah (or whoever your HR Director at the moment is) approaches you to inform you about having enough members for the yoga class. The chance for this event to happen is randomized. In my current game I am still waiting for her to convince my employees. The chances for a convincing talk to happen is randomized as well. You just need to be a bit patient
ok thanks

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
That whole chain with the yoga class is also a very soft hint that you can use your work reviews with her and your employees to "encourage varies likes" and what not to do some of the work to push people into liking the idea of yoga, which then once you hit at least 5 likes (i think its 5) it will trigger the class event.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
That whole chain with the yoga class is also a very soft hint that you can use your work reviews with her and your employees to "encourage varies likes" and what not to do some of the work to push people into liking the idea of yoga, which then once you hit at least 5 likes (i think its 5) it will trigger the class event.
Yeah, pretty much. You still have to be lucky for her to finally report to you. I think its a 10% chance to happen once the conditions are met. In case you want to force it, just save at a workday during workhours and reload until the event triggers

Jayqze

Apr 3, 2022
Just been registered for a couple days and jesus christ. Thaunatas is doing god's work. Only thing i haven't grasped fully yet is the girlfriend stuff.
Around the 110 day mark i had to decide the relationship status for multiple girls (sarah, erica, kaya). Does deciding for one closes other storylines out?

Last edited:

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Just been registered for a couple days and jesus christ. Thaunatas is doing god's work. Only thing i haven't grasped fully yet is the girlfriend stuff.
Around the 110 day mark i had to decide the relationship status for multiple girls (sarah, erica, kaya). Does deciding for one closes other storylines out?
You can have multiple girlfriends, but depending on their opinions or personalities, you have to ensure that they dont know about each other. Having sex with another woman in front of your girlfriend can lead to them breaking up at the point and stuff like that. Storyline wise, having a girlfriend doesnt lock you out of any unique character content.

Reactions: Jayqze

Techno_Yandere

Dec 9, 2020
So, I have had this problem for a little while, I think three different versions of the mod. But the strip club is just straight up not showing up on the travel map whatsoever, even when the story line is checked in the mod settings list. Am I missing something or does it only unlock when your cousin's storyline for it start up?

I downloaded the full modded version of the game, for reference, not the original and then overwrote the files, in case that's the problem.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
So, I have had this problem for a little while, I think three different versions of the mod. But the strip club is just straight up not showing up on the travel map whatsoever, even when the story line is checked in the mod settings list. Am I missing something or does it only unlock when your cousin's storyline for it start up?

I downloaded the full modded version of the game, for reference, not the original and then overwrote the files, in case that's the problem.
The strip club is linked to the cousin story line, it will only show up once you found out she is working as a stripper (either by finding the hint in her room and seeing her on stage afterwards, or by convincing her to tell you herself)

Edit: there is one alternative way to unlock the strip club. You have to play through Sarahs Story Line. After she got bigger tits, she will invite you to go to the strip club, which will unlock it.

Last edited:

Techno_Yandere

Dec 9, 2020
The strip club is linked to the cousin story line, it will only show up once you found out she is working as a stripper (either by finding the hint in her room and seeing her on stage afterwards, or by convincing her to tell you herself)

Edit: there is one alternative way to unlock the strip club. You have to play through Sarahs Story Line. After she got bigger tits, she will invite you to go to the strip club, which will unlock it.
I see, alright thank you. I didn't know that had been changed as I remember seeing it on the map several versions ago at the very start of my games, so I thought something had gotten borked for me.

redzadow

May 18, 2017

You can unlock it at any time clicking Wait Here while at the Downtown zone in the Evening.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Yeah, but it's necessary if you want to catch Gabrielle at the strip club rather than getting her to confess.
Nope, if you search her room, you will find a hint that unlocks the strip club without having to wait downtown at any time. You just need to have worked on aunts obedience before to be able to search cousins room without her complaining

Reactions: redzadow

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
0.52 Version will be out in sept...zzzz.... see you there! But what should I do with my life until then?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes